Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 27798
-
08-14-26 16:54 #27663Senior Member

Posts: 94Name is IndicaPrincess.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 16:11 #27662Senior Member

Posts: 118Bunnyy
I know she reads this site and I stand by my opinion, but I won't hate too much on her because she keeps most of you busy and fulfills that niche so by all means keep at it fellas.
-
08-14-26 15:53 #27661Regular Member

Posts: 5Jas
She or whoever her handler is most be really bad with setting up an appointment. Being trying to setup an outcall with no luck. She just cannot maintain a conversation on text.
Originally Posted by East7
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 15:40 #27660Regular Member

Posts: 12Wowmissrose
Hopefully you can get ahold of her. I saw her several times, lots of fun, but then she no showed on me and can't reach her. I have heard others can't either.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 13:06 #27659Senior Member

Posts: 133Bunny
Say what you want to but the few times I've seen her it's has been great. Agreed not the best place but it's acceptable and besides I ain't coming for a spa. I also agree that she's not little but I signed up to see a thick (but nasty) provider and nasty is what I got each time. Like I'm talking Begging to be fucked hard in the ass and atm afterwards nasty. She does like to bareback and take loads and talk dirty She's exactly why most of us will keep coming back.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 12:59 #27658Senior Member

Posts: 340What's the contact information for NdcaPrncss? Can't find her on the other board.
Originally Posted by WAhiker12
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
BW.
-
08-14-26 11:52 #27657Senior Member

Posts: 161Xayvalentine
Any Intel on this juicy white peach?
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...entine.643480/#xfmgMedia.
I've gotten pretty fed up with my current regular Jazzy Raine. 350/ hr, eats ass, I like her head game, proper make out sessions, plump ass, looks like a washed up Scar Jo, gave it up raw first visit. Putting her out to pasture because she's only outcall now and comms are spotty.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-raine.651546/#xfmgMedia.
-
08-14-26 09:59 #27656Senior Member

Posts: 34The duo is worth it. If you've seen them before it's awesome. Cum in any hole, all bare. Every time I see her friend she gives me great deals. Last time I saw her friend, came in all her holes x3 and she wanted more. All for hr donation.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 18:07 #27655Senior Member

Posts: 533Pdx
WowMissRose will get it done. Cool chick. Loves her pussy ate and filled.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 15:04 #27654Senior Member

Posts: 732Never mind, found her! https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-0160.3319323/.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 14:56 #27653Senior Member

Posts: 732Where can this lovely MILF be found? Link?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 14:53 #27652Senior Member

Posts: 2184PreciousCargo
Thanks for the intel. Got hard reading this. I would have loved to see some face pics but the choking and slapping may have me overlooking those details.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 07:23 #27651Regular Member

Posts: 7Wow sounds like fun! Always love me a good girl sub.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 01:56 #27650Senior Member

Posts: 1018What was the rate?
Originally Posted by East7
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 18:56 #27649Senior Member

Posts: 145Jasmine
I asked via text and was initially told no. She must have needed the money because a few minutes later she replied yes with an upcharge. Creampied her twice.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...i/423831247481










Reply With Quote




