Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 27788
-
05-18-26 20:54 #27323Senior Member

Posts: 63I tried the same thing you did with Ndcaprncess- it didn't work for me
I didn't discuss it before. I tried the same thing you did and tried to go for it. Ndcaprncess said no and demanded more cash. There aren't more options once that happens.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
I think since she told you (and me) that she normally charges for BB, my experience is more representative than yours and so is probably more relevant to the readers of this thread. Some of us get lucky. Some of us are suave. Sometimes they are in the right mood. But for most people, they are probably going to be asked for more cash which means the real question here is: is she worth $500/ hr?
My answer is clearly no.
-
05-18-26 19:28 #27322Senior Member

Posts: 533STG old friend is back and working out of a seatac dump. Haven't plowed her but she was a guaranteed thing with terrible time management and uglier than her pics. But you know how it is.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/desmo...r/548903122576
Anyone see her since she's been back? Was going to swing by this week.
-
05-18-26 19:17 #27321Senior Member

Posts: 1209I saw her without ever discussing it. I just put it in raw and she said something about normally charging extra but never stopped fucking me. Then when I told her I was going to cum in her she was all about it, even to the point of sucking the creampie off me after I'd pulled out. I'll see her again and will mabne shell out for the duo with Pina M.
Originally Posted by Piketty
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 20:07 #27320Regular Member

Posts: 9Good news. Your Scamdar is operating perfectly well.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
She's a complete waste of time and money.
-
05-17-26 16:48 #27319Senior Member

Posts: 285Thank you for sharing.
Originally Posted by Piketty
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 16:30 #27318Senior Member

Posts: 2924Remind me with links who Luna and Resse are?
Originally Posted by Brinkcam99
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 15:23 #27317Senior Member

Posts: 63Not NdcaPrncess without $100 upcharge- so at least $500/ hr
I saw ndcaprncess based on reports in this thread. I wasn't happy with what I saw and got.
Originally Posted by Brinkcam99
[View Original Post]
She said it was a $400 VIP HR. We get to the main event and she whips out condom. Told her I thought it was VIP. She said nope. If you want BB, it was another $100. I was already disappointed in her performance so far (bad BBBJ), so I decided not to throw good money after bad. At $500/ hr, there are much more attractive options.
Also, the pictures are not up-to-date. She has lost weight, so her tits are sagging and her stomach has sagging skin. The pictures of her when she was filled out and looking thicker look way better than she does now.
I'm out $400 bucks, no need to you guys to lose as well.
-
05-16-26 22:47 #27316Senior Member

Posts: 55My list
I've been on a roll since December. They have been mentioned previously, confirming all still belong here:
NdcaPrncss.
MarieStClair (her last visit in Dec).
Insatiable Anna (before hiatus, coming back soon).
Reese (IYKYK).
Sweet Miranda.
Nikki Bunny.
Demi-Rose (no CIP).
Lunaluvsu (no CIP).
Pina Meganda.
Amanda Wonders.
-
05-16-26 15:08 #27315Senior Member

Posts: 981She is a 50 year old, out of shape alcoholic. She will let you do anything.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 00:42 #27314Senior Member

Posts: 57Bro, don't
I've seen her before. She was nice to me but she openly talked about her drug use and the fact that she was stuck with her shitty boyfriend and couldn't financially leave him. She also told me that she gleefully tried to run him over with her car. The sex wasn't that great and she was really dirty and sweaty. I came and her and told her to leave.
Originally Posted by Pube1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 20:03 #27313Senior Member

Posts: 511Scam?
I recall recently reading something negative about her but don't recall the details. When in doubt, bail out!
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 16:23 #27312Senior Member

Posts: 1209Scamdar is flashing red.
Originally Posted by FripOverGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 16:02 #27311Senior Member

Posts: 80She is bit far north for me to try, but her ad, LOL it's impressive and well. Let us know. Curious how her up charge is.
Originally Posted by Pube1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 14:02 #27310Senior Member

Posts: 36Any intel on this one?
Sounds like a good time but I'd love to know if she's legit and belongs here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/arlin...u/419131416604
-
05-14-26 23:40 #27309Senior Member

Posts: 34Lmao if you bend her over in doggy that ass looks and sounds good as you're hitting it. Other than her stomach, it's not bad. Ass looks good. Pussy looks like any chubby girls pussy. Titties big, mouth good. But living conditions, horrendous. The apartment complex ain't super ghetto either. Just a normal place.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




