Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 26911
-
08-14-26 14:29 #26761Senior Member

Posts: 1150Wait, she lubed you up BEFORE putting the condom on? No wonder it slid off. Why would somebody do that?
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 13:19 #26760Senior Member

Posts: 1605I saw her Friday morning. Everything as described. Cute face and long hair although she may be a little older than the pictures indicate. Safe clean place. Sees you in a basement apartment with a big bed and mirror by the bed to watch. Session was rushed. She was anxious to get sucking and fucking. I slowed her down and brought her up to let me kiss her. She does LFK and very nice kissable lips. But then she moved down and gave a a nice BBBJ. She then put lube in my dick snd put the condom on. Sat down and she is damn good on top. She knows how to move those hips snd moans at the right time. She faked an O well enough to get me off along with watching her in the mirror.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
Second time this week the condom has come off in side the girl. Freaked her out a bit as I had blasted a week of baby batter in her. She made a run to the bathroom. Came back and took a couple of large prescription capsules. She apologized for that and said she was healthy and wanted to stay that way. I assume they were PRePbut no way of knowing for sure.
Would I repeat? Yeah next time I would take more charge. She's tiny and thin. Skin is soft snd no signs of drug abuse. I think one could have a good time once the I told few visits are over.
-
08-14-26 09:51 #26759Senior Member

Posts: 243Isabelle
Isabelle is still pretty cute at 21, but putting on pounds. More of an athletic build, but will get frumpy eventually. She was thin and delicious at 18-19. Will lick and suck balls and BBBJ if she likes you. Likes to kiss and get her pussy eaten, but she's looking for a one and done at 300. I'd still see her if it was convenient and she was consistently available, but I have a few SBs in my rotation now.
Originally Posted by Ed1601
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 09:45 #26758Senior Member

Posts: 305Wrong Girl?
Unless one of them has moved, Isabelle and Carolina are in two different areas of the city.
Originally Posted by Ed1601
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 09:39 #26757Senior Member

Posts: 31+1 for Isabelle. Surprised she's not someone's cup of tea, but I suppose she isn't a vanilla white girl. I've seen her a shit ton the last two years.
Originally Posted by Ed1601
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 09:13 #26756Senior Member

Posts: 28Across the street
While you are at it. Young Isabelle is across the street pretty much. 300 for VIP and everything is covered. She is super young in her early 20's and very submissive. Hard to get ahold of sometimes. Says massage but is escort and I don't tip as you would a massage so just the 300. https://tryst.link/massage/young-isabelle.
Originally Posted by Ed1601
[View Original Post]
One of my best days of mongering was seeing these two back to back. Literally walked across the street to the other. Fun day. I think she is hot but some people have said not their cup of tea. Think of the girl that lives next door. That's her.
-
08-14-26 09:05 #26755Senior Member

Posts: 28Spanish helps
I agree with everyone that has posted before on her, I think a good value and a pretty good body especially in doggy or where her ass is up. She seems eager to be into it with you so that's a plus. We typically do a GFE date with dfk / BBBJ for a half hour for around 2 and I sometimes stay for up to 15/20 minutes longer. I do speak Spanish and when she found out she pretty much only spoke to me in Spanish. Would recommend learning a few phrases if looking for a good regular.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 06:15 #26754Senior Member

Posts: 1354She is also on Tryst but with a different phone number.
Originally Posted by Mpotlo99
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/cata_24u
Hard to interpret multiple listings but I don't think the ad is fake. She doesn't ask for a deposit in most cases so that is a positive sign.
Check if she is reviewed on TER (there are occasional fake reviews there).
Good Luck and let us know if you see her.
-
08-13-26 15:49 #26753Senior Member

Posts: 216No, just the BBBJ.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 10:59 #26752Regular Member

Posts: 3This is seems legit
Has anyone been or heard about this smokeshow!
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/1375930.htm
https://ladys.one/usa-chicago/catalina-243-i1432658
https://chicago.ondate.com/female-escorts/463365/sara
https://secrethostess.com/10742369/
OR can someone explain to me how to interpret multiple posts like this.
-
08-13-26 09:33 #26751Senior Member

Posts: 762Raw? BBFS?
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 16:29 #26750Senior Member

Posts: 79She lives like three blocks from me. Seen her once had a great time.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 14:33 #26749Senior Member

Posts: 105Saw Carolina Late Last Year
Took the dive back in December. I like morning appointments, so it was easy to setup. Pics are accurate and HappyGardener is point on regarding rates being in line with others. She's friendly, but if you can speak Spanish you are probably in a better position. From memory, the time was good. Since it was the 1st go round I just did a QV. I would go back if I'm in area, its just not an area I frequent.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 13:44 #26748Senior Member

Posts: 216This is from my review from the other site earlier this year:
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
I had to contact Carolina several times before I was able to finally meet her. She sent me her address and once I arrived, she had me send her a picture of where I was parked before sending me her real address which was across the street of the original address. She let me into her basement apartment and we quickly stripped down. Her photos didn't really convey how thin or perhaps fit she is. There is some excess skin around her stomach from her kid but she had a thin waist and looked good in lingerie.
She started to give me a BBBJ with light sucking of my balls and looked lovely doing so. I wrapped up and she slid down on me for cowgirl while I laid back in bliss. There were some occasional pecks on the lips, if there was more emphasis on DFK then that would have easily pushed this into a great session. In the meantime, I suckled on her bouncing tits while she continued to milk me. Suddenly she leaned back onto the bed and grabbed my hands to pull me up for missionary. I rubbed the head of my hard cock up and down her clit, slid my dick all the way into her pussy then pulled out and did some more clit rubbing, repeating the process several times. She dug her nails into my back as I fucked her and eventually filling her with my DNA. Afterward, we chatted and I ended up staying twice as long as what we scheduled but it would be essential to have decent Spanish to do so. She is a nice woman and I would consider seeing her again.
-
08-12-26 13:36 #26747Senior Member

Posts: 1605I have tried. She's on a side street in an apartment between Bryn Mawr and Peterson, west of the River. Her prices are in line with others. She only sees firing the day so I'm thinking there are probably kids or others who share the apartment. She requires 20-30 minute notice. I just have not seen here because our schedules have not worked out. She's not great at returning texts. If someone has or does see her, please report. She's on my list.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





