Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 26914
-
08-14-26 19:53 #26764Senior Member

Posts: 176Ms. Puerto Rico
If anyone has Intel, do lmk. Can Dm me if you'd like. Thanks in advance.
https://callescort.org/773-592-0980
-
08-14-26 16:20 #26763Regular Member

Posts: 26Way way gone
Actually saw her about a month ago. She's just. Gone. She looks much closer to that photo of her in white pants in the bathroom but much more beat down. Her once nice fat ass is flat and flabby now and if I wasn't already there in need of blowing a load I would've just turned around left. Don't get me wrong, she was very nice and accommodating but her looks were hard to get past. She still has a nice slender body as a whole but no curves or features from days past. I won't say she's an absolute no-go, but if you're basing any decision on her photos, you've been warned. Outdated is a huge understatement for those pics.
Originally Posted by DeeSke2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 15:25 #26762Senior Member

Posts: 176Bosnian chick
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...r/767375917777
Has anyone seen her recently? If so, is her ass still big? Missed my beat some yrs back by not seeing her when the chance presented itself. I know she uses & deterioration is inevitable. Hope that's not the case w / her at least waist down. Any / all feedback would be appreciated. Recent visits preferred. Thanks.
-
08-14-26 14:29 #26761Senior Member

Posts: 1150Wait, she lubed you up BEFORE putting the condom on? No wonder it slid off. Why would somebody do that?
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 13:19 #26760Senior Member

Posts: 1605I saw her Friday morning. Everything as described. Cute face and long hair although she may be a little older than the pictures indicate. Safe clean place. Sees you in a basement apartment with a big bed and mirror by the bed to watch. Session was rushed. She was anxious to get sucking and fucking. I slowed her down and brought her up to let me kiss her. She does LFK and very nice kissable lips. But then she moved down and gave a a nice BBBJ. She then put lube in my dick snd put the condom on. Sat down and she is damn good on top. She knows how to move those hips snd moans at the right time. She faked an O well enough to get me off along with watching her in the mirror.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
Second time this week the condom has come off in side the girl. Freaked her out a bit as I had blasted a week of baby batter in her. She made a run to the bathroom. Came back and took a couple of large prescription capsules. She apologized for that and said she was healthy and wanted to stay that way. I assume they were PRePbut no way of knowing for sure.
Would I repeat? Yeah next time I would take more charge. She's tiny and thin. Skin is soft snd no signs of drug abuse. I think one could have a good time once the I told few visits are over.
-
08-14-26 09:51 #26759Senior Member

Posts: 244Isabelle
Isabelle is still pretty cute at 21, but putting on pounds. More of an athletic build, but will get frumpy eventually. She was thin and delicious at 18-19. Will lick and suck balls and BBBJ if she likes you. Likes to kiss and get her pussy eaten, but she's looking for a one and done at 300. I'd still see her if it was convenient and she was consistently available, but I have a few SBs in my rotation now.
Originally Posted by Ed1601
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 09:45 #26758Senior Member

Posts: 305Wrong Girl?
Unless one of them has moved, Isabelle and Carolina are in two different areas of the city.
Originally Posted by Ed1601
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 09:39 #26757Senior Member

Posts: 33+1 for Isabelle. Surprised she's not someone's cup of tea, but I suppose she isn't a vanilla white girl. I've seen her a shit ton the last two years.
Originally Posted by Ed1601
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 09:13 #26756Senior Member

Posts: 28Across the street
While you are at it. Young Isabelle is across the street pretty much. 300 for VIP and everything is covered. She is super young in her early 20's and very submissive. Hard to get ahold of sometimes. Says massage but is escort and I don't tip as you would a massage so just the 300. https://tryst.link/massage/young-isabelle.
Originally Posted by Ed1601
[View Original Post]
One of my best days of mongering was seeing these two back to back. Literally walked across the street to the other. Fun day. I think she is hot but some people have said not their cup of tea. Think of the girl that lives next door. That's her.
-
08-14-26 09:05 #26755Senior Member

Posts: 28Spanish helps
I agree with everyone that has posted before on her, I think a good value and a pretty good body especially in doggy or where her ass is up. She seems eager to be into it with you so that's a plus. We typically do a GFE date with dfk / BBBJ for a half hour for around 2 and I sometimes stay for up to 15/20 minutes longer. I do speak Spanish and when she found out she pretty much only spoke to me in Spanish. Would recommend learning a few phrases if looking for a good regular.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 06:15 #26754Senior Member

Posts: 1354She is also on Tryst but with a different phone number.
Originally Posted by Mpotlo99
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/cata_24u
Hard to interpret multiple listings but I don't think the ad is fake. She doesn't ask for a deposit in most cases so that is a positive sign.
Check if she is reviewed on TER (there are occasional fake reviews there).
Good Luck and let us know if you see her.
-
08-13-26 15:49 #26753Senior Member

Posts: 216No, just the BBBJ.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 10:59 #26752Regular Member

Posts: 3This is seems legit
Has anyone been or heard about this smokeshow!
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/1375930.htm
https://ladys.one/usa-chicago/catalina-243-i1432658
https://chicago.ondate.com/female-escorts/463365/sara
https://secrethostess.com/10742369/
OR can someone explain to me how to interpret multiple posts like this.
-
08-13-26 09:33 #26751Senior Member

Posts: 762Raw? BBFS?
Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 16:29 #26750Senior Member

Posts: 79She lives like three blocks from me. Seen her once had a great time.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





