The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 18649
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18394

    Gold Panda Sun City. Fendi

    Fendi is back at Gold Panda. She is Asian and Ukrainian. She gives a great massage. Table shower is the best I've had. Very willing to do BBBJ and BBFS. Go see her. You won't be disappointed.

  2. #18393

    Sunny Massage

    Sunny Massage.

    43rd Ave and Bell Road.

    Date of service: 8-15-26.

    Therapist name: MOMO.

    Ethnicity: asian.

    Age: maybe late 20's.

    Height:5'2.

    Cup size: MM B with great nipples.

    Summary: If you're looking for a beautiful Asian masseuse, this woman really stands out. Looks are subjective, but she's easily one of the most attractive women I've encountered at an AMP. More importantly, she has a great personality, speaks very good English, and provides an exceptional girlfriend experience. Services BBBJ, 69, CG, Mish, Standing Mish, BBBJ cim finish. I had an amazing time with Momo and can't get that face out of my head. Variety may be the spice of life, but I could easily see myself becoming a regular with her. Treat her well—she's a gem. Be Safe.

  3. #18392

    Spa 63 - Lucky

    Tried texting the number for Spa 63 provided by Google 2 different times / days with no reply so I made my way up there. My first visit to this location. I was greeted at the window by a tall beautiful girl but didn't ask her name. I asked for Lucky based on previous reviews here. She was available and is young and tiny, exactly what I was hoping for. Flat chest but a very nice ass and a tattoo on her lower back. I paid the fees and she proceeded with a CBJ. I asked for BBBJ but she declined. I've never had that happen to me before but I realize its a YMMV situation. Her technique was good but she only really worked the head. She did that for about a minute and a half and then said "you fucka me" and I did. Doggy style. Blew my load in about 2 minutes. So we are less than 10 minutes in and she cleans me up, gets dressed, asked me if I wanted water and showed me the door without an offer of massage.

    I would recommend trying her but if I knew I was signing up for this experience I wouldn't repeat.

  4. #18391
    The closest we had, years and years ago, was a massage / jack shack down on the Scottsdale / Tempe border that was open until the wee hours. But that's long gone. I suspect there's some regulations that prohibit it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMexican  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if there is a 24 hour massage spa that offers all including L3?

  5. #18390

    No 24 hr spa here

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMexican  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if there is a 24 hour massage spa that offers all including L3?
    I have never seen one in az.

  6. #18389

    Lucky Spa 63

    After reading eastside jacks review I had to stop by and see Lucky for myself. She is very young, cute and petite. If you're looking for bigger boobs she's not your girl. It was a nice change for me. You can tell she is new to the game but she's very eager to please. I skipped the massage and had her get right to business. She started with a BBBJ, I did some Daty which she was very receptive. Cover went on and we did the normal position with me finishing in doggie style. This girl is tight and it felt amazing. I will for sure see her again.

  7. #18388
    Quote Originally Posted by CapChlamydia  [View Original Post]
    I was greeted by Momo. She's very pretty with a great body, great smile and very friendly. I think I've read some reviews about her in the past and knew I was in for a good time.
    Which Momo? Are you talking about the Momo who always like to wear a black choker around her neck? If you are talking about her, then I need to find some time to go see her soon. I really miss her. In my eyes, she is truly beautiful.

  8. #18387

    Spa 63

    Location: northeast corner of 67th ave. & Olive.

    Date of service: 8-13-26.

    Therapist name: Nana.

    Ethnicity: asian.

    Age: early 20's.

    Height:5'6.

    Cup size: natural c's.

    Summary: this girl is new to the business and doesn't have experience. Just what a previous report said. She tried to give an actual massage until I stopped her . I told her to lay on the table and I would massage her. I barely touched her and she said that's too hard... Started mish for a minute and then changed to doggie until I finished. I learned that I prefer a more experienced girl now. She is new, young, and pretty. Standard tip and house fee..

  9. #18386
    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Did Sunny Spa ever update that door? Has anyone been recently?
    About two weeks ago, when I went to Salt & Sea Scuba to buy some gear, I noticed that the "Under Renovation" sign on the door was gone; I imagine they must be open now.

  10. #18385

    24 hours massage spa

    Does anyone know if there is a 24 hour massage spa that offers all including L3?

  11. #18384

    How is Dove these days?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    You won't be getting anything extra at Spring. It changed owners years ago and has been legitimate since then.
    Is it L1 or legit (no extras)? Have heard mixed but maybe years apart. I went once to pick up a card (no extra time) but this was maybe 2 years ago. I live somewhat close but if I remember correctly is in a heavy construction area and very high traffic.

  12. #18383

    Sunny Spa

    Did Sunny Spa ever update that door? Has anyone been recently?

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonRamsay69  [View Original Post]

    Sunny.

    First was Sunny on Bell. When I got there, there was a note on the door saying they're renovating. I'm guessing they're finally installing the security door. Hopefully they're back up and running soon bec I like this spot.

  13. #18382

    Tina at Heaven Spa

    I saw Tina at Heaven Spa. Tina is average height with a very nice body and a pretty face. Tina recognized me and welcomed me with a big hug and a kiss. We started by playing first and she initiated an extended 69 session. Once she had enjoyed riding my face, she put on the cover for cowgirl. We finished in cowgirl and she took me to the table shower. She gave me a very nice shower and we returned to the room where she gave me an excellent massage. I will definitely see Tina again.

  14. #18381

    51st ave and Olive ave. Tai Chi

    Mia is back today for this month. Tiny little spinner with lots of experience. The girl last month was great with therapeutic massage, but this girl is an expert at GFE. Come here when you need BBBJ and CIM and anything else you want from a wife. I only spent 30 minutes, but please get 1 hour with her. Normal rates here. Lots of P2 P. But it is CFS. I don't know what the upcharge is for BBFS. I will return for this tiny darling.

  15. #18380

    Dora is a shining star

    Stopped by late afternoon at Red 8 after getting off a long day of work, was desperately in need of some relaxation. Drew this cutie Dora at the window. She didn't speak much English, but I managed to communicate what I want with her using basic body language. Paid her the house fee up front for 60 min, then she took me inside the room. She really aims to please. Took instructions well, very excellent service. She's got an awesome BBBJ and can take a pounding in all the positions. Her body is the nice tight athletic type. Gorgeous C cups. Awesome head game, very skilled DT and will rim you PSE style. She's a fun one. Super snug kitty. Had to slow down to not pop too soon. Good time as usual. Finished things up with about 5 minutes left on the clock, she did a nice hot towel cleanup for me and I was on my way out. I'll return in a few days to see Dora again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape