Thread: Ft. Lauderdale - Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 10536
-
08-15-26 11:05 #10476Senior Member

Posts: 51On the radar. Mature nice Colombia
This add seems legit, anyone have try this one?. Her pics looks good.
Aria.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9547101636
-
08-14-26 10:50 #10475Senior Member

Posts: 154Correct. This is bimbo.
Originally Posted by About
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 00:07 #10474Regular Member

Posts: 11Goddess Dior
-
08-13-26 23:57 #10473Regular Member

Posts: 11Anybody seen Dior?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213843162
https://callescort.org/346-673-1527
She says she does cip but I'm skeptical.
-
08-13-26 22:56 #10472Senior Member

Posts: 154Yes. This is the one. Ty.
Originally Posted by About
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 19:22 #10471Senior Member

Posts: 156Link dead. I think this is the girl.
Originally Posted by Diplomats
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/ydZRQ
-
08-13-26 19:06 #10470Senior Member

Posts: 818Kaylie / Hollywood ocean drive area, info needed
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213606376#.
Been interested in this one for awhile.
Hasn't updated her pics in a while. Any info appreciated.
Looking for a good provider in BROWARD county area.
-
08-13-26 18:46 #10469Senior Member

Posts: 154Bimbo left town then. She is always here. 470 area code. Name is mrs. Bb.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 11:40 #10468Senior Member

Posts: 2951Who is this?
No name provided and the link takes you to the main LC page. Got a good link? Or even her name, so we'll know who to avoid?
Originally Posted by Diplomats
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 11:28 #10467Senior Member

Posts: 583Reliable resources. Moved the thread to a stand alone.
I had second thoughts and believe that this would better serve as a stand alone thread so I have done so.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
My intent is not for this to be a thread to post about scams, B&S, bad dates, etc. That already exists. I am hoping that it can be a thread helping to avoid scams and share reliable online sources for profession respectful truthful dates and avoid the proliferation of scams, B&S, etc in SoFla.
-
08-13-26 10:36 #10466Senior Member

Posts: 153She also posts as "Elena" on Adult Search: https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...scorts/2964783.
Originally Posted by Diplomats
[View Original Post]
I've tried to text her a few times and gotten no response.
-
08-12-26 21:56 #10465Senior Member

Posts: 154I had a rough ones but never followed through. Said something about 3. 00 and send a pic. She looks amazing, but someone tell us if you have seen her. Advertising the same pictures for years. Her only fans is 35 a month. Yeesh.
Originally Posted by ManyAmp
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 21:52 #10464Senior Member

Posts: 154I hit her up once but never followed through. Its about 3. 00 if I renember correctly. Looks amazing but who knows about the pics. Someone let us know. Its getting horrible out here to find someone.
Originally Posted by ManyAmp
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 15:56 #10463Senior Member

Posts: 154Pump and dump bimbo
I've seen her post non stop all day all night and decided to text. She seemed cool and those lips and body was driving my cock too hard. Anyways, we ft verify then I get to lot and she want ft verify again, I'm like man I should dip but did it. As I'm walking I notice some hood dudes walking to their car I pay no mind whatever.
We greet at door I go in, it seem cool but I'm like I want to leave but I'm already here and those lips wrapped around my cock I must. Decided go CBJ 1. 20 , it was pretty good but felt like I was being rushed and as she jerking me off she look at phone and text etc. No professionlism but I keep it very nice, don't want drama. Don't bother guys. Hood ass hoetel, hood dudes around area and on stirling. I charge it to the game. This chick definetly from the streets and probably did time or likely has family doing hard time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213836101
-
08-12-26 15:47 #10462Senior Member

Posts: 51Hey Who,
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
Count me in. Ill do what I can to help expose the scammed and to help keep the garbage out. I don't have any information that would be of help, but I will when I find it. That counts for good and bad. Maybe if their phone stops ringing, they'll haul their little cart somewhere else. There's enough of us old guys from Indy that if we all make it a point, we can definitely make a difference in their crap. Good post.
Thanks.









Reply With Quote




