Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Ft. Lauderdale - Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 703 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 10535
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10475
    Quote Originally Posted by About  [View Original Post]
    Link dead. I think this is the girl.

    https://archive.ph/ydZRQ
    Correct. This is bimbo.

  2. #10474

  3. #10473

    Anybody seen Dior?


  4. #10472
    Quote Originally Posted by About  [View Original Post]
    Link dead. I think this is the girl.

    https://archive.ph/ydZRQ
    Yes. This is the one. Ty.

  5. #10471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomats  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post non stop all day all night and decided to text. She seemed cool and those lips and body was driving my cock too hard. Anyways, we ft verify then I get to lot and she want ft verify again, I'm like man I should dip but did it. As I'm walking I notice some hood dudes walking to their car I pay no mind whatever.

    We greet at door I go in, it seem cool but I'm like I want to leave but I'm already here and those lips wrapped around my cock I must. Decided go CBJ 1. 20 , it was pretty good but felt like I was being rushed and as she jerking me off she look at phone and text etc. No professionlism but I keep it very nice, don't want drama. Don't bother guys. Hood ass hoetel, hood dudes around area and on stirling. I charge it to the game. This chick definetly from the streets and probably did time or likely has family doing hard time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213836101
    Link dead. I think this is the girl.

    https://archive.ph/ydZRQ

  6. #10470

    Kaylie / Hollywood ocean drive area, info needed

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213606376#.

    Been interested in this one for awhile.

    Hasn't updated her pics in a while. Any info appreciated.

    Looking for a good provider in BROWARD county area.

  7. #10469
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    No name provided and the link takes you to the main LC page. Got a good link? Or even her name, so we'll know who to avoid?
    Bimbo left town then. She is always here. 470 area code. Name is mrs. Bb.

  8. #10468

    Who is this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomats  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post non stop all day all night and decided to text. She seemed cool and those lips and body was driving my cock too hard. Anyways, we ft verify then I get to lot and she want ft verify again, I'm like man I should dip but did it. As I'm walking I notice some hood dudes walking to their car I pay no mind whatever.

    We greet at door I go in, it seem cool but I'm like I want to leave but I'm already here and those lips wrapped around my cock I must. Decided go CBJ 1. 20 , it was pretty good but felt like I was being rushed and as she jerking me off she look at phone and text etc. No professionlism but I keep it very nice, don't want drama. Don't bother guys. Hood ass hoetel, hood dudes around area and on stirling. I charge it to the game. This chick definetly from the streets and probably did time or likely has family doing hard time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213836101
    No name provided and the link takes you to the main LC page. Got a good link? Or even her name, so we'll know who to avoid?

  9. #10467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 583

    Reliable resources. Moved the thread to a stand alone.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a separate category should be started, LMK what you all think.
    I had second thoughts and believe that this would better serve as a stand alone thread so I have done so.

    My intent is not for this to be a thread to post about scams, B&S, bad dates, etc. That already exists. I am hoping that it can be a thread helping to avoid scams and share reliable online sources for profession respectful truthful dates and avoid the proliferation of scams, B&S, etc in SoFla.

  10. #10466
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomats  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up once but never followed through. Its about 3. 00 if I renember correctly. Looks amazing but who knows about the pics. Someone let us know. Its getting horrible out here to find someone.
    She also posts as "Elena" on Adult Search: https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/fort-l...scorts/2964783.

    I've tried to text her a few times and gotten no response.

  11. #10465
    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen this one and never will unless she moves to Nevada. Looks inviting and probably too good to be true. Anyway thought I would pass along the link as she does look great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213646648#.

    Happy mongering!
    I had a rough ones but never followed through. Said something about 3. 00 and send a pic. She looks amazing, but someone tell us if you have seen her. Advertising the same pictures for years. Her only fans is 35 a month. Yeesh.

  12. #10464
    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen this one and never will unless she moves to Nevada. Looks inviting and probably too good to be true. Anyway thought I would pass along the link as she does look great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213646648#.

    Happy mongering!
    I hit her up once but never followed through. Its about 3. 00 if I renember correctly. Looks amazing but who knows about the pics. Someone let us know. Its getting horrible out here to find someone.

  13. #10463

    Pump and dump bimbo

    I've seen her post non stop all day all night and decided to text. She seemed cool and those lips and body was driving my cock too hard. Anyways, we ft verify then I get to lot and she want ft verify again, I'm like man I should dip but did it. As I'm walking I notice some hood dudes walking to their car I pay no mind whatever.

    We greet at door I go in, it seem cool but I'm like I want to leave but I'm already here and those lips wrapped around my cock I must. Decided go CBJ 1. 20 , it was pretty good but felt like I was being rushed and as she jerking me off she look at phone and text etc. No professionlism but I keep it very nice, don't want drama. Don't bother guys. Hood ass hoetel, hood dudes around area and on stirling. I charge it to the game. This chick definetly from the streets and probably did time or likely has family doing hard time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/213836101

  14. #10462
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a separate category should be started, LMK what you all think.

    I have been in the hobby for well over 30 years, started because I was a single parent of a child that required my full attention and had no time for traditional dating and have become spoiled. My original member# on the indiboard was 18 (the golden years) and knew both Neil and Bagman personally. Not bragging, just saying that I have witnessed a lot of evolution of the game.

    This game has always had its scammers and BS, but since the demise of the indiboard it has grown exponentially. LC and Callescorts have become total minefields with scammers not even trying to cover their BS, Tryst isn't far behind. I have caught so many ads using well known PS or online model pics easily discoverable by a simple image search. LC especially seems to be easily over 70% B&S scams, or just setups to get one's info to either threaten or push online cams. The positive that I can find in Callescorts is that you can post reviews and alerts to warn others off of a scam. TER is the best that I have found, but you still need to do your due diligence to reviews since fakes do slip through the cracks. I also can't imagine the legit professional providers not wanting to push back on the scammers since it makes it more difficult for them to post believable ads, especially ones who are really hot. I mean, when I see an ad with a hot lady I immediately think TGTBT and am very reluctant to even send a text.

    I guess one good example for me is Angelsinfire. I have been trying to get approved for over a year. I finally received a reply a couple of weeks ago asking for 2 references. My problem is that I do not play the field and usually stick with one lady that I click with (my present ATF said no problem but she is extremely difficult to get a reply from, even for our dates). I also wonder about a reference not being a little jealous wanting to keep a client repeating and actually giving a good reference. Maybe I am being paranoid. In fairness to AIF I completely understand and appreciate the caution.

    With all that said, the onus falls mainly on us to police the hobby and keep us and legit providers safe and benefiting.

    Sans the sites that I have mentioned, I am wondering if anyone may have found reliable (relatively speaking) online resources. I would also suggest to include and tips and costs involved.

    This is just an idea I had hoping to bring more reliability and less frustration and guessing to the hobby for all sides.
    Hey Who,

    Count me in. Ill do what I can to help expose the scammed and to help keep the garbage out. I don't have any information that would be of help, but I will when I find it. That counts for good and bad. Maybe if their phone stops ringing, they'll haul their little cart somewhere else. There's enough of us old guys from Indy that if we all make it a point, we can definitely make a difference in their crap. Good post.

    Thanks.

  15. #10461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 583

    What online resources are most reliable?

    Maybe a separate category should be started, LMK what you all think.

    I have been in the hobby for well over 30 years, started because I was a single parent of a child that required my full attention and had no time for traditional dating and have become spoiled. My original member# on the indiboard was 18 (the golden years) and knew both Neil and Bagman personally. Not bragging, just saying that I have witnessed a lot of evolution of the game.

    This game has always had its scammers and BS, but since the demise of the indiboard it has grown exponentially. LC and Callescorts have become total minefields with scammers not even trying to cover their BS, Tryst isn't far behind. I have caught so many ads using well known PS or online model pics easily discoverable by a simple image search. LC especially seems to be easily over 70% B&S scams, or just setups to get one's info to either threaten or push online cams. The positive that I can find in Callescorts is that you can post reviews and alerts to warn others off of a scam. TER is the best that I have found, but you still need to do your due diligence to reviews since fakes do slip through the cracks. I also can't imagine the legit professional providers not wanting to push back on the scammers since it makes it more difficult for them to post believable ads, especially ones who are really hot. I mean, when I see an ad with a hot lady I immediately think TGTBT and am very reluctant to even send a text.

    I guess one good example for me is Angelsinfire. I have been trying to get approved for over a year. I finally received a reply a couple of weeks ago asking for 2 references. My problem is that I do not play the field and usually stick with one lady that I click with (my present ATF said no problem but she is extremely difficult to get a reply from, even for our dates). I also wonder about a reference not being a little jealous wanting to keep a client repeating and actually giving a good reference. Maybe I am being paranoid. In fairness to AIF I completely understand and appreciate the caution.

    With all that said, the onus falls mainly on us to police the hobby and keep us and legit providers safe and benefiting.

    Sans the sites that I have mentioned, I am wondering if anyone may have found reliable (relatively speaking) online resources. I would also suggest to include and tips and costs involved.

    This is just an idea I had hoping to bring more reliability and less frustration and guessing to the hobby for all sides.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape