Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 920 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 13799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13679

    BP Sisters Double

    Visited BP on Sunday to try my hand at the sisters double. Had to wait a bit for Kimi, so started with Anne for shower before Kimi joined in.

    Are they actual sisters? They say they are, and I can see the resemblance, but I don't think there's a way to know for sure. I'll choose to believe it.

    Was my first time with two, and first time with Anne.

    As for the two of them. God DAMN. Anne is better than every review says. She's the real deal, and I see why she's nicknamed the GOAT. Very pretty face, amazing eye contact, great body. Girl flirts like nobody else and started preview even before the shower. Absolute service QUEEN. Does some great dirty talk, and makes you feel like you're the center of the world from beginning to end.

    Kimi isn't quite on Anne's level, but that's hard to achieve as is. She was still excellent, and the two of them together. Absolute freaks. They managed to upsell me from 30 minutes to an hour. My wallet wasn't happy about it, but it was the right call, junior wanted the extra time. Something about two girls at the same time had me rearing. Amazing experience and worth every penny. One of the best experiences of my life.

    Can't recommend Anne enough just on her own, and Anne-Kimi double. Wow.

  2. #13678

    Micho

    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Is she really 18? Also is cip available?
    She is not 18. I'd say mid 20's? Cip is available for a extra 200.

  3. #13677

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerCheer  [View Original Post]
    I went to visit Michi the other day. I saw her last year. She is just a beautiful as last time. Great body and good smile. I got an appointment and was able to see her at the time I reserved. To start off we did shower and dry off. Then she gave me a 10/10 BBBJ and then to sex. She was fantastic and has a wonderful moan. We changed to position a few times and I was able to finish with a 'bang'. We showered off again and then just talked about Japan. She's a wonderful person to spend time with.

    Definitely recommend if you can see her before she leaves. 10/10.
    Which is the link to see her.

  4. #13676
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerCheer  [View Original Post]
    I went to visit Michi the other day. I saw her last year. She is just a beautiful as last time. Great body and good smile. I got an appointment and was able to see her at the time I reserved. To start off we did shower and dry off. Then she gave me a 10/10 BBBJ and then to sex. She was fantastic and has a wonderful moan. We changed to position a few times and I was able to finish with a 'bang'. We showered off again and then just talked about Japan. She's a wonderful person to spend time with.

    Definitely recommend if you can see her before she leaves. 10/10.
    Is she really 18? Also is cip available?

  5. #13675

    Michi at 168

    I went to visit Michi the other day. I saw her last year. She is just a beautiful as last time. Great body and good smile. I got an appointment and was able to see her at the time I reserved. To start off we did shower and dry off. Then she gave me a 10/10 BBBJ and then to sex. She was fantastic and has a wonderful moan. We changed to position a few times and I was able to finish with a 'bang'. We showered off again and then just talked about Japan. She's a wonderful person to spend time with.

    Definitely recommend if you can see her before she leaves. 10/10.

  6. #13674
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    I went to Blue Phoenix today. Totally screwed up and kept texting that I wanted to see Mimi when I meant Kimi. Door guy was confused. I was confused. Said there was no one there by that name. Said come see Bella. You'll like her. Bella is standing there with her tits out and rubbing her nipples on my arm. Jeez. Showed him the picture. All three of us go ohhhhhh. Wrong name. So that's how I ended up with Bella.

    Who is young and cute and that's her in her pictures. Pretty good English. The usual drill. Excellent BBBJ. Ok massage until she started with these dancing fingers lightly grazing my body. Then kind of a light tongue dance all over. Flip over and more of that. More BJ and 69. Some deep doggy until she stopped me and I pulled out leaving the condom buried inside her. She had to squat and cough to get it out. We had a laugh about that. More positions and finished with a BBBJ that I warned her would flood her so she pulled off. She laughed and laughed at the volume of cum snd the volume of my moaning when I came. Good times. Nice cuddles after. Would repeat.
    Wait is it that girl Nai qiu? Or Grace? I don't see Bella up anymore.

  7. #13673

    No issues

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMana  [View Original Post]
    Did you manage to get a whiff of LEO and bail before they saw you? I hope you make it out okay fellow monger.
    Just got back from a road trip and stopped in today because I heard Anne was in town. Full report coming later (she's still the GOAT and somehow gets better) but I had no issues with LEO or anything. There were customers when I arrived and customers when I left.

  8. #13672

    Llana AKA aris

    Dreams with Llana are by far still one of my top favs. I have to say she's maintained a consistent GFE experience that other ohare girls tend not to fully provide. She's DFK and she always delivers above expectations. Bbj is one of the best I've had. I'd visit her everyday if I could lmao.

    https://tryst.link/escort/arisa

  9. #13671
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatline1  [View Original Post]
    LEO answered the door.
    Did you manage to get a whiff of LEO and bail before they saw you? I hope you make it out okay fellow monger.

  10. #13670

    Chinatown

    Are nunhouse88, bluephoenixch, chicago521 and amandaspa198 all within walking distance or so from chinatown? Only BP webpage says near chinatown. And, from the recent post it looks like it's a no go now.

  11. #13669

    BP Raid today

    LEO answered the door.

  12. #13668

    Miku BP

    Anyone had a chance to go see Miku at BP? I'm interested in going to see her but I've yet to see any reviews.

  13. #13667

    SXL intel

    Anyone have any intel on SXL's current lineup and recommendations. Appreciate you.

  14. #13666

    Nunhouse

    Went to Nunhouse today. This place ain't it.

    I reserved Summer because her page sounded hot AF. Door guy took me up to her room only for her to look nothing remotely close to the girl in the pics. I know these things are touched up a ton and that they're always older than they say, but this girl is easily 20 years above whoever that is on their page.

    Whatever, I've had worse. She had nice tits and an ok ass for her age. Paid for an hour and she gave me a shower and then an OK massage with some rimming. BBBJ was ok. Started mish finished K9.

    The worst though was that we finished up at about the 30 minute mark and she basically rushed me out the door almost immediately. Nothing I said or did AFAIK, I know how to act. But I'll be damned your 3 Benjamins can go a hell of a lot further than at this place. I will not repeat.

  15. #13665
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Anne will be back to Chicago this Sunday. Not sure if she and Kimi will be doing sister double or not as it's really wild and kinky. If they do, it would truly be a once in a lifetime bucket list item to cross off. The closest I had was 2 cousins double. Doesn't hurt to ask I guess. Worst case, they say no.
    Dude, glad to see you back! So glad BP's face is changing back from Nicole-Lee to Char-Lee, finally!

    By the way, there was a girl named Kimi showed up in BP and 521 before. Is this Kimi the same girl?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape