Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 14535
-
08-14-26 05:59 #14310Senior Member

Posts: 94She had time waiting on the shelf, so she's going to be in for a while.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 21:40 #14309Senior Member

Posts: 665That's Jen's old girlfriend. Someone put up a post saying stay away from her. I myself have not met or interacted with her. That post is around 6 or 7 months old. I might take a look.
Originally Posted by Exotic239
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 20:31 #14308Senior Member

Posts: 38Low quality pics
Those have got to be some of the worst ones I've seen. You're brave for even trying it out honestly.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 14:22 #14307Senior Member

Posts: 157Multiple pops special
So I reached out to this girl recently. Comms were really delayed and I could see why when I arrived. She was spacey AF. Once I laid down the donation for the multiple pop session she whips out a condom. I said I wanted BBBJ like she stated in the ad. Well that was an up charge. She talked and made excuses the whole time. Once I popped I was ready to go and did not want another one. Stay away from this one. She is crazy. She lives off Jeffcoat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...f/634408637928
-
08-13-26 10:13 #14306Regular Member

Posts: 5Ashley / Assley
Does anyone know what happened to her? I haven't seen any postings for a while.
-
08-12-26 19:29 #14305Senior Member

Posts: 165Long Tongue Kelly
I believe she is in the crow bar hotel. I think she was in a sober living house and decided it wasn't for her and walked away. That's all I know.
-
08-12-26 18:09 #14304Senior Member

Posts: 279Nice! I sent her message to contact. Any chance of a visit to Greek isle.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 17:22 #14303Regular Member

Posts: 3Kelly
Hey guys! Getting back into it so to speak. Is long tongue Kelly around? Anyone have a contact? Or an alternate?
-
08-12-26 12:51 #14302Senior Member

Posts: 739Her menu is everything and anything, all delivered with passion and zeal. You cannot go wrong.
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 18:54 #14301Senior Member

Posts: 279Do you menu and contact Posted anywhere. Your pics are super hott!
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 15:20 #14300Senior Member

Posts: 218Francesca
She just got a 9/9 review and another 9/9 review last month. First time or new reviewers so obviously fake, downed a bottle or like BBW's. Most other reviews are poor just like you and BiggDogg stated.
The fake advertising is an automatic no for me.
Originally Posted by FisherKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 13:05 #14299Senior Member

Posts: 537I get it.
What I was referring to by listing the girls I listed was that they all have safe reliable incalls, (no need for the added cost of a hotel room) they are all great providers and highly reviewed in this area, no drugs, drama or rip off risks. I know it sounds boring but way too many scams and rip offs around for me to risk it, also you have to worry about stings so that's another reason. Happy hunting brother.
Originally Posted by BiffButthead
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 12:08 #14298Senior Member

Posts: 388Candyland
Good for her God bless you go girl.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 08:34 #14297Senior Member

Posts: 134Francesca
I hate to admit that I was also victimized by the siren call of huge tits. I saw Francesca's ad on Tryst asking for a donation of 500 roses. That was way beyond my pain threshold. But then I saw her ad on RubRankings where she was only asking for a $300 donation. I booked an appointment with her, telling her I saw her ad on RubRankings. I met her at a hotel in Naples. Much like BiggDogg, I entered a darkened room with Francesca partially hidden by the door. Also like BiggDogg, once my eyes adjusted to the dark and I got a good look at Francesca, I was very disappointed. I must admit, she has a huge set of tits. The problem is that they are only slightly larger than her belly. To her credit, she gave a pretty spirited performance. But my disappointment over her age and her weight kept me from fully enjoying the encounter. After finishing by giving her a robust face fucking, I deposited my load on her face, cleaned up and got the hell out of there. She is a nice enough lady, but I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 06:46 #14296Senior Member

Posts: 420No, those pics are over a decade old, when Candy was a junkie, but she got clean. She now works as a Program Support Specialist in a help organization in Pennsylvania for people recovering from substance abuse!
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




