Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 8723
-
08-18-26 09:05 #8678Senior Member

Posts: 511Thanks for looking out. Pipecleaner Tina.
Its a shame, she definitely looks cute.
As a PSA, the two most common sores with the dark arts are: Meth sores (from deep scratching) and Tranq / Zylazine sores (from the horse tranquilizer mixed with Fent, which does not metabolize in the human body and "leaks out" in sores.).
Originally Posted by ThunderLips68
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 13:22 #8677Regular Member

Posts: 3Sexy Busty Beautiful Caramel Ebony
Whats the deal on this one posts all the time but almost impossible to get a hold of and if you do apt. Is disgusting and smells 12-13 dogs show up and hardly ever answers door unless you sit outside for over 30 min great body but to much drama stay away.
-
08-17-26 10:39 #8676Senior Member

Posts: 364Tina Pipecleaner
I last reviewed Tina, who is going by "pipecleaner" in her most recent ads around November of last year when she returned from her nearly 2 year state vacation. At that time, she was quite heavy from her vacation, and I took a pass on seeing her again for more than half a year. Seeing some of her new pics, it appeared she had slimmed back down, and having been a regular of hers previously, I decided to reach out again.
Tina was happy to hear from me again, we set a time, and she was ready when I arrived. She has, in fact, returned to her previous size, and her petite body looked really good to me with one exception, the sores on her legs, which I should have noticed in the fourth pic I attached but completely missed. Still, Tina remains a sweet woman, and I was glad to reconnect.
The good: still a well above average head game and one of the tightest boxes in the business.
The bad: she lost so many teeth while on vacation, and I elected to pass on DFK, which had been one of our staples for years and enhanced our sessions. Also the aforementioned leg sores, which had me head home for a long hot shower after.
Will I continue to see Tina? She is a nice girl with reliable and consistent service, but I think I'll at least take another long break. That said, for the price of admission, she's at least worth seeing for a very good BBJ.
Play safe! - TL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/481849422363
-
08-17-26 10:31 #8675Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: Gigi Rose
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
I decided to see Gigi Rose again. The cardate went a lot better than at the house. As mentioned, she does walk when she doesn't have dates lined up. Also contacting her discretely through IG seems to be the best way to get in touch with her. Phone access isn't always available and has been found that others respond to texts and flip to other girls.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Went to pick her up. Kept switching where she was going to be picked up but ended up being same spot in the end. She took care of some stuff at the beginning but didn't take much time. Nothing in the car. She was wearing a cute outfit. Nothing slutty. She had a nice smile when she came and start with a hug. Went to a nearby spot. She quickly undressed and started with a great above avg BBBJ with full attention. Flipped. Made out a little bit then headed to mish till I finished inside. Nothing was rushed. GFE throughout. Only down side was she had to go back inside to take care of something which added to my wait and a previous day she stopped responding when I tried to confirm pick up location.
The first meet was messed up due to logistics of doing it at her incall spot. The cardate was much better and glad I came back to see her.
After that session, I'm questioning my regulars and what makes each stand out to repeat and what I wish was better about each.
-
08-12-26 17:04 #8674Senior Member

Posts: 390I'll probably pass on that.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 15:54 #8673Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: Mila
That is Mila. I have not actually seen her though have reached out in the past. Her reviews were underwhelming, so I never bothered to sample. She has habits like all the others. She had been in the Southington to Meriden areas. Maybe Naugatuck before. Higher prices than offered services.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...d/014047139005
860-XXX-5312
-
08-12-26 15:05 #8672Senior Member

Posts: 886Know I haven't had a review in a while. Well haven't been able to actually land anything in a long time. I swear I've been hit with these one where I'm getting ghosted constantly.
Tried to set up with this one a couple weeks back.
Initially comms were good. The next day I contacted again to schedule for that afternoon. Texted at like 4 and got the proverbial "hey" back 4 hours later.
This seems to be how it's going for me. Anyway I'm not going to shit on it because we all have lives but I can't find one review doing searches by her #.
I don't know if I'm using the search wrong, it doesn't work on my phone in private browsers right or there just aren't any reviews up of the last couple I've asked about but I do want everyone to know I do try to search first.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...d/014047139005
860 600-5312.
She looks like my style physically so that peaks me but wants 150 for the qv. If she's good I'll do it no prob but anyone know if she is?
Thanks.
-
08-12-26 12:49 #8671Senior Member

Posts: 930Pics all over the internet
Seems to have borrowed her pics;.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
https://www.threads.com/@012americanbeauty26 Brittany Liscum.
-
08-12-26 11:14 #8670Regular Member

Posts: 4No, but almost looks TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 08:29 #8669Senior Member

Posts: 390Amber
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/802275113632
Has anyone seen her before?
-
08-10-26 17:36 #8668Regular Member

Posts: 19Inbox me her number if you can. She can't keep a phone for nothing I ran into her maybe 2 weeks ago the area of chapel and derby.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 01:25 #8667Senior Member

Posts: 25Latina Services
Does anyone know any latina providers could be a solo girl, or a company that aligns you with the girls that in New haven / bridgeport area.
-
08-09-26 20:32 #8666Regular Member

Posts: 3Green eyed puertorican
Any info I've seen her adds for a while but I've never seen a review.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/197880369647
-
08-09-26 17:40 #8665Senior Member

Posts: 1533Kaykay - Green light redeemed
KayKay was on my blacklist, but she redeemed herself with me and is now green lit. Seen her twice in the last week New Haven / West Haven area. Any potential habits she may have were not evident in the time spent with her. Other girls may hit the pipe even multiple times, I didn't see any pipe or anything and was completely alert ready to go. She is without a place so cardate but made it work. Body looks great and lost a fee since last time I saw her over a year ago. Nice small but perky tits. As always she can be a real freak and adventurous regardless of play location. See her if you wish, she replaced a disinterested regular from my rotation. GFE, daty, BBBJ including attention to the boys, mish, bbfscip. Always a good tine.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...6/390266426862
203-XXX-8906
P.S. As with any of these girls, avoid advances. Always in person to avoid issues and maintain consistency.
-
08-09-26 06:24 #8664Senior Member

Posts: 243The number is most likely the dealer only one in the crew who can keep an active number be careful, they all share an abandoned boarded up apartment in the hill.
Originally Posted by SwLuvr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





