Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26749

    Saw Carolina Late Last Year

    Took the dive back in December. I like morning appointments, so it was easy to setup. Pics are accurate and HappyGardener is point on regarding rates being in line with others. She's friendly, but if you can speak Spanish you are probably in a better position. From memory, the time was good. Since it was the 1st go round I just did a QV. I would go back if I'm in area, its just not an area I frequent.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    I have tried. She's on a side street in an apartment between Bryn Mawr and Peterson, west of the River. Her prices are in line with others. She only sees firing the day so I'm thinking there are probably kids or others who share the apartment. She requires 20-30 minute notice. I just have not seen here because our schedules have not worked out. She's not great at returning texts. If someone has or does see her, please report. She's on my list.

  2. #26748
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried out this Latina Carolina in Hollywood Park area recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213639635
    This is from my review from the other site earlier this year:

    I had to contact Carolina several times before I was able to finally meet her. She sent me her address and once I arrived, she had me send her a picture of where I was parked before sending me her real address which was across the street of the original address. She let me into her basement apartment and we quickly stripped down. Her photos didn't really convey how thin or perhaps fit she is. There is some excess skin around her stomach from her kid but she had a thin waist and looked good in lingerie.

    She started to give me a BBBJ with light sucking of my balls and looked lovely doing so. I wrapped up and she slid down on me for cowgirl while I laid back in bliss. There were some occasional pecks on the lips, if there was more emphasis on DFK then that would have easily pushed this into a great session. In the meantime, I suckled on her bouncing tits while she continued to milk me. Suddenly she leaned back onto the bed and grabbed my hands to pull me up for missionary. I rubbed the head of my hard cock up and down her clit, slid my dick all the way into her pussy then pulled out and did some more clit rubbing, repeating the process several times. She dug her nails into my back as I fucked her and eventually filling her with my DNA. Afterward, we chatted and I ended up staying twice as long as what we scheduled but it would be essential to have decent Spanish to do so. She is a nice woman and I would consider seeing her again.

  3. #26747
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried out this Latina Carolina in Hollywood Park area recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213639635
    I have tried. She's on a side street in an apartment between Bryn Mawr and Peterson, west of the River. Her prices are in line with others. She only sees firing the day so I'm thinking there are probably kids or others who share the apartment. She requires 20-30 minute notice. I just have not seen here because our schedules have not worked out. She's not great at returning texts. If someone has or does see her, please report. She's on my list.

  4. #26746

    Carolina Herrera. Hollywood Park

    Has anyone tried out this Latina Carolina in Hollywood Park area recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213639635

  5. #26745
    Quote Originally Posted by LoopedMarx312  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for a first-time GFE experience this weekend. Let's say the budget is in the $5$7 range.

    I'm normally more of a massage guy, but feeling like treating myself and trying a proper GFE. Any providers you've had good experiences with in that price range would be really appreciated!

    Inbox is open if you'd rather reply privately. Thanks in advance!
    Calliste Camu https://www.callistecamu.com/ and Sasha Valentine https://www.sashavalentinexo.net/ both solid choices in that price range for guaranteed GFE.

  6. #26744

    Seeking first-time GFE suggestions

    Looking for recommendations for a first-time GFE experience this weekend. Let's say the budget is in the $5–$7 range.

    I'm normally more of a massage guy, but feeling like treating myself and trying a proper GFE. Any providers you've had good experiences with in that price range would be really appreciated!

    Inbox is open if you'd rather reply privately. Thanks in advance!

  7. #26743

    Seeking first-time GFE suggestions

    Looking for recommendations for a first-time GFE experience this weekend. Let's say the budget is in the $5–$7 range.

    I'm normally more of a massage guy, but feeling like treating myself and trying a proper GFE. Any providers you've had good experiences with in that price range would be really appreciated!

    Inbox is open if you'd rather reply privately. Thanks in advance!

  8. #26742
    Quote Originally Posted by FractalEcto  [View Original Post]
    First one is definitely a scam. Stolen from JAYLIN CINDY https://bookcindy.************/
    You sure that Jaylin Cindy isn't a scammer? Her site says and I quote '$150 Deposit required must for booking confirmation'.

    Required must? I see that in scam ads all the time looks like a bad translation.

  9. #26741

    Anika

    Any Info on Anika? She will respond she's available and ready but then will ghost after we agree to meet. Any info will help, thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213588255

  10. #26740

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFriendly8  [View Original Post]
    Had a threesome with https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6827885483/1.

    Priscilla is gorgeous and gives a good BBJ for extra. Her friend rides great. And Priscilla has a perfect body for fucking. They are very professional and take precautions to ensure safety.

    In exchange. Does anyone have information on either of these?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...529/2135775243

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...270/9546474586
    First one is definitely a scam. Stolen from JAYLIN CINDY https://bookcindy.weebly.com/

  11. #26739

    Priscilla and friend

    Had a threesome with https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6827885483/1.

    Priscilla is gorgeous and gives a good BBJ for extra. Her friend rides great. And Priscilla has a perfect body for fucking. They are very professional and take precautions to ensure safety.

    In exchange. Does anyone have information on either of these?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...529/2135775243

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...270/9546474586

  12. #26738

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    Save your wallet, stolen from OF María Parra. At SexoCrudo if you want to see more.

  13. #26737

  14. #26736
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    It most likely just means they paid for that ad, maybe I higher price tier. No correlation whether the pic is accurate or any decent service. Still a crapshoot.
    Reverse image search shows the same ad in half a dozen cities at once. I mean the bad English and the telegram account would have been a red flag for me.

  15. #26735

    Verified

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. If they "verified' onb the girls ad, is that legit verified or BS.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/3866385
    It most likely just means they paid for that ad, maybe I higher price tier. No correlation whether the pic is accurate or any decent service. Still a crapshoot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape