Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 959 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 14372
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14327
    Quote Originally Posted by Visconti5683  [View Original Post]
    Yes I saw that too. I tried a bunch of side streets around there where I sometimes randomly find something and had no luck. Dead everywhere I went. I don't expect much Monday AM but usually there's at least a few options.

    Going to try again this afternoon after work.
    I haven't really seen anything worth while on 5th. They had a few tents set up in a vacant lot near Pulaski, but nothing to scoop up. Is it just me or do all of the ladies have some type of breakout on their faces? I'm talking about full festering lesions with pus. I hope it's not that simplex.

  2. #14326
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers,

    May want to pay attention to Flock cameras on your routes. With the rise of "pre-crime" conversations may want to change your routes.

    https://flockcameralocations.com/map
    Thank you for that, a couple to worry about on 5th.

  3. #14325
    Hey Mongers,

    May want to pay attention to Flock cameras on your routes. With the rise of "pre-crime" conversations may want to change your routes.

    https://flockcameralocations.com/map

  4. #14324

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the construction on the cicero end of 5th? Seems like 5th is dead in the daytime now. Just left from over there. Anyone know of any other good daytime spots?
    Yes I saw that too. I tried a bunch of side streets around there where I sometimes randomly find something and had no luck. Dead everywhere I went. I don't expect much Monday AM but usually there's at least a few options.

    Going to try again this afternoon after work.

  5. #14323
    Anyone see the construction on the cicero end of 5th? Seems like 5th is dead in the daytime now. Just left from over there. Anyone know of any other good daytime spots?

  6. #14322
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggsy52  [View Original Post]
    Is it legal in Chicago for a girl to. Expose themselves? From the pics on here it must be?
    Chicago cops enjoy the view as much as we do.

  7. #14321
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    For the experts, what's the advice on not getting caught by police with SW.

    Let them in the car but don't negotiate prices on the street?
    This is from a post on 7/18. Chicago police made 189 prostitution-related arrests in 2025 down from 6,026 in 2001. That's how much you have to worry about getting busted by CPD. You'd really have to piss them off.

    I don't know about the effect of body cameras, but Chicago police don't want to arrest mongers unless their captain orders it because the alderman is on his ass. More likely, they will go after the pimps and girls until they move. Chicago cops get laughed out of the station for bringing a guy in for trying to get some. I've been caught with girls in my car and my pants around my ankles and dick in girls a bunch of times and never got more than a we'd better not see you again. Half of them were laughing. Some of those guys are getting some from the girls too. Sex crimes are waaaay down the list of what crimes get their attention.

    The sheriff is another story. He likes to run stings. Are they still on Tues and Thurs? Their time is all about shootings and jackings on weekends If you pull over, they are probably busting you. I don't care if you ask for directions. Most guys think with their dick and agree to sex for a set amount of $$. That's the definition they need for a bust. But they don't wear wires for a reason. One is so that they can say you went for it. A judge will take their word. Can you imagine the guy cops having a recording of a female cop they work with offering to give head or do anal for $20? LOL They'd be passing that around and playing it for decades. That officer makes sgt or Lt and they'd still be leaving that on her voice mail. I know I would.

    The Cook County sheriff's office handles much of the local enforcement of prostitution crimes. In an effort to tamp down demand, the sheriff's police's special victims unit carries out undercover sting operations across the county, targeting the men who patronize sex workers.

  8. #14320

    Cindy Lyn & Shamrock

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan  [View Original Post]
    Cindy Lyn Motel only other thing over there.
    Thank you both, gentlemen. I'll check the out and report back after I spend some quality time there!

  9. #14319
    Cindy Lyn Motel only other thing over there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some suggestions. I've seen reviews on the Shamrock, Karavan, etc. They go from ""not good" to "don't ever stay here". Looking for a place near 5th and Cicero preferably, or right off the expressway. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to take a SW that is more on par to a Motel 6 or something with a better reputation than Shamrock / Karavan? I used to go to a place on Mannheim called the Regal Inn when the lingerie bars were still there. It was clean, quiet, and they had a $60 three hour special. But that's a bit of a hike. Any suggestions appreciated!

  10. #14318
    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some suggestions. I've seen reviews on the Shamrock, Karavan, etc. They go from ""not good" to "don't ever stay here". Looking for a place near 5th and Cicero preferably, or right off the expressway. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to take a SW that is more on par to a Motel 6 or something with a better reputation than Shamrock / Karavan? I used to go to a place on Mannheim called the Regal Inn when the lingerie bars were still there. It was clean, quiet, and they had a $60 three hour special. But that's a bit of a hike. Any suggestions appreciated!
    I have been to the shamrock a few times before their remodel. It is barely a red roof inn but it is fine to hook up with some walkers, it was updated in 22 I think and thankfully no longer have patio doors. Quite a few of the walkers used to stay there. I hooked up with Midget a lot back in the day.

  11. #14317

    Motels and Notels.

    Looking for some suggestions. I've seen reviews on the Shamrock, Karavan, etc. They go from ""not good" to "don't ever stay here". Looking for a place near 5th and Cicero preferably, or right off the expressway. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to take a SW that is more on par to a Motel 6 or something with a better reputation than Shamrock / Karavan? I used to go to a place on Mannheim called the Regal Inn when the lingerie bars were still there. It was clean, quiet, and they had a $60 three hour special. But that's a bit of a hike. Any suggestions appreciated!

  12. #14316

    All solid advice

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrumpyJack  [View Original Post]
    Avoiding stings, yes: don't talk business until the girl is in the car. Nearly very pro I've dealt with did not want to talk about dates or working or price or anything except "can I get in?" until she was in and I was driving. Some of the BSWs on Kilpatrick have started talking price before they got in. I don't know if that's because they were part of a sting or because their prices are so absurdly high they don't want to get in a hundred cars just to get out and walk a block back to their stand because only 1 in 100 of us is flush enough and dumb enough to pay $200 for head in a car. Either way, I don't care: no business talk if she won't get in. Cops won't go for a ride with you.

    For not getting pulled over while we're mongering, with or without having picked someone up: pretty much what you'd do to avoid getting pulled over in general: wear your seatbelt, ask the girl wear hers or at least pull it across so it looks buckled, keep your lights working, keep your tires good, don't drag a loose fender around, don't pull crazy driving moves like a 30 mph you-turn or running the wrong way on a one way street. Especially don't drive like a maniac trying to get to a walker or beat out another monger getting there. Missing that one bird you spotted is better than getting your car out of pound. Less critical but don't drive past the same corner 5 times in 5 minutes. If a place is dry, either park and play Tetris for a while or drive off and come back later.

    If you do get pulled over with a _friend_ in the car, don't admit a damn thing and don't bring up anything. What are you doing? Driving around some. Who's the girl? She asked for a ride, I'm giving her a ride. Don't volunteer information you haven't been asked for, and don't make up elaborate stories. None of what we're saying to cops is believable but the less we say the less pretense they have to arrest us. If your answers are consistent they can't keep asking you the same questions for too long, and it's a lot easier to be consistent when the answers are simple.

    As for it being pretty busy out and the cops don't seem to care: they don't. It's mid-summer and they're getting stuck with OT every weekend to pad numbers at the parks and festivals. Sitting in a cruiser on Thursday night they're going to do the minimum possible. They probably are running plates as you drive past, looking for easy pulls like expired registration or outstanding warrant.
    And most on these boards know that is solid and should be adhered to. I am old so a bit of a grandpa obvious. Main thing is don't give the blue light special a reason to pull you over. Vehicle should always be street legal and in compliance. Also you' ees to be avoided in obvious places. If you are stopped and she is not glomming the joint right in front of them they are fishing and trying to trip you up. Keep it simple especially good advice for someone as dumb as me. Admit to nothing. And of course fuzz ain't gettin in your ride for a trip because they just lost control. Their people need to be right there and available to pop you. Thanks so much. That is all grandpa old sitting back down and stopping drooling.

  13. #14315

    Midway Stroll

    Just passed by a WSW on my way down Cicero. She was posted up by the gas station on 49th. Late 40's medium build. I would've taken a crack at her but I was on a tight schedule.

  14. #14314
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    For the experts, what's the advice on not getting caught by police with SW.

    Let them in the car but don't negotiate prices on the street?
    Avoiding stings, yes: don't talk business until the girl is in the car. Nearly very pro I've dealt with did not want to talk about dates or working or price or anything except "can I get in?" until she was in and I was driving. Some of the BSWs on Kilpatrick have started talking price before they got in. I don't know if that's because they were part of a sting or because their prices are so absurdly high they don't want to get in a hundred cars just to get out and walk a block back to their stand because only 1 in 100 of us is flush enough and dumb enough to pay $200 for head in a car. Either way, I don't care: no business talk if she won't get in. Cops won't go for a ride with you.

    For not getting pulled over while we're mongering, with or without having picked someone up: pretty much what you'd do to avoid getting pulled over in general: wear your seatbelt, ask the girl wear hers or at least pull it across so it looks buckled, keep your lights working, keep your tires good, don't drag a loose fender around, don't pull crazy driving moves like a 30 mph you-turn or running the wrong way on a one way street. Especially don't drive like a maniac trying to get to a walker or beat out another monger getting there. Missing that one bird you spotted is better than getting your car out of pound. Less critical but don't drive past the same corner 5 times in 5 minutes. If a place is dry, either park and play Tetris for a while or drive off and come back later.

    If you do get pulled over with a _friend_ in the car, don't admit a damn thing and don't bring up anything. What are you doing? Driving around some. Who's the girl? She asked for a ride, I'm giving her a ride. Don't volunteer information you haven't been asked for, and don't make up elaborate stories. None of what we're saying to cops is believable but the less we say the less pretense they have to arrest us. If your answers are consistent they can't keep asking you the same questions for too long, and it's a lot easier to be consistent when the answers are simple.

    As for it being pretty busy out and the cops don't seem to care: they don't. It's mid-summer and they're getting stuck with OT every weekend to pad numbers at the parks and festivals. Sitting in a cruiser on Thursday night they're going to do the minimum possible. They probably are running plates as you drive past, looking for easy pulls like expired registration or outstanding warrant.

  15. #14313
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    I have drove down to the stroll on 5th and I have seen a lot more girls than I normally do.

    However, EVERY time I drive through, the girls are walking through and not being bothered by police, but there is a CONSTANT police presence there.

    I have seen a guy or two pulled over.

    What is happening, why are the police there so much but not disturbing the girls? Do they only try to bust guys now?
    For the experts, what's the advice on not getting caught by police with SW.

    Let them in the car but don't negotiate prices on the street?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape