Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 199 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 2975
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2930

    Came again

    I had my time with Yoyo at Came and overall good time. She has a decent body. MM's and nice ass. She is very friendly and we exchanged massages until it was time to get the show started. Multiple positions and her finally whining about how long I'm going. LOL. Would love for this place to become like Relax in Glen Ellyn. Send some girls up here!

    One other note. This place is nice, clean, painted. Refresh down the street is a dump and Sunshine barely any better.

  2. #2929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226

    Melody update

    I visited Melody on Saturday, and yes, Sky is retired for good. I had my session with Cici and she was awesome. Her looks and performance is much better than Sky, in my opinion. Cici is on the younger side, good massage skills, and very playful. My only regret was that I finished too early when she hopped on for CG ride. On my way out I saw other gals there. Mimi and Elle (the one with a booty).

  3. #2928

    Good Foot

    Has anyone been hear lately? There used to be reviews, but I haven't seen any lately. I'd like to try. Here or PM is fine.

  4. #2927

    Goot Foot

    Has anyone been hear lately? There used to be reviews, but I haven't seen any lately. I'd like to try. Here or PM is fine.

  5. #2926

    Sky Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvchinese4  [View Original Post]
    Married supposedly. Right after my first visit with her a month or two ago. Hope it wasn't anything I did!
    Married?! She told me she felt we had a connection! Well that's the last time I believe a prostitute. Haha.

  6. #2925

    Just text or call her

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy  [View Original Post]
    I'll be back in the area in a few weeks. Looking for Olga's ad on CL and not seeing it. It's been a little over a year since I've been back. I saw Irena about this time last year, a good session as usual even after not seeing her for 2 years.
    They may have a new location in the same office park since you were last there. I would just text them for an appointment, I'm always happy with Irena's L1 service. If someone there is better or more fun I would love to know.

  7. #2924

    Olga at Dundee and AH still around?

    I'll be back in the area in a few weeks. Looking for Olga's ad on CL and not seeing it. It's been a little over a year since I've been back. I saw Irena about this time last year, a good session as usual even after not seeing her for 2 years.

  8. #2923
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdubs29  [View Original Post]
    Is Sky still regularly at Melody? Been a few months since I've made a trip but have not seen many reports.
    Sky is on vacation until the end of August. That's all I knew before she left. If she were back, this board would light up like a Christmas tree. Amiright?

  9. #2922

    Sky Melody Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdubs29  [View Original Post]
    Is Sky still regularly at Melody? Been a few months since I've made a trip but have not seen many reports.
    Married supposedly. Right after my first visit with her a month or two ago. Hope it wasn't anything I did!

  10. #2921

    Melody-Sky?

    Is Sky still regularly at Melody? Been a few months since I've made a trip but have not seen many reports.

  11. #2920

    Came

    First a big shout out for Billfourfree for sharing information. Went to Came based on his info and got lucky with drawing YoYo. Very petite little Asian girl. Cute face and a toned little body. Can't weigh more than 90 pounds. Was in a cute little tennis dress when I walked in. Opted for an hour which was a $70 door fee. $50 for a half hour. When we got to the room, I undressed and she came in. As I was lying there naked, she came up to the side of the table and I immediately grabbed her tight little ass to dispel any idea I was LEO. That made her comfortable and she asked me what I was looking for. I basically said I wanted a blow and go and she quoted a 100 tip with cover. I informed her covers do not work for me so, uncovered, she wanted 140 but I negotiated her down to 120 for BBBJ with CIM. That made my all in 190. YoYo is a sweetheart. Her oral skills are solid, not the best I ever had, but by far not the worst. Laying on my back, she took a decent face fucking. Had to come up for air a few times, was sloppy with spit and just the right amount of hand action. When it was time for me to blow, she caught most of it in her mouth. That sent her running to the sink to spit, but she got the job done. This was all before the massage. Massage itself is average at best. Being that she is Tiny, she will work your back and legs by straddling you if you can tolerate a 90 pound girl on your back. Overall, I would readily see her again. She is a sweetheart and wants to learn to speak English better and was asking me how to say certain words while she was massaging. Stay safe everyone.

  12. #2919

    Spa Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by ListheGame  [View Original Post]
    Sorry its by 68 and and Arlington heights rd. Next to Nerd Rage Gaming but doesn't show up on maps.
    I think he means Spa Lux, not Spa Land. Spa Lux is on Google Maps. Just to clarify. Stay safe!

  13. #2918
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeLover13  [View Original Post]
    A little more info would probably help answer your question, like 68 & what cross street, and what card shop?
    Sorry its by 68 and and Arlington heights rd. Next to Nerd Rage Gaming but doesn't show up on maps.

  14. #2917

    Came

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    I've had BBBJ at Came spa, but I am not sure whether BBBJ finish is available though.
    Went last week. Drew Koko. 30's-50's. Hard to tell with these women. Minor baby damage. Excellent English.

    Short DFK to start. Short mediocre massage. Mild tease then BJ. Started BBBJ then covered with balls and taint licking.

    Had her lay down before the main event. She had a big O while DATY. Made her very relaxed. Followed up with mish then cowgirl. She had another O while dfk. Then it was my turn.

    Better massage for 5-10 minutes quick clean up after and out the door. . 7 house 1. 6 tip.

    I might repeat but want to see if there's other talent there.

  15. #2916
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaaClaus  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Pinky does 30 mins? I like beauty queens even if they give sub par service but it might be better to get in an out.
    Yes I went for 30 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape