Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 3025
-
08-11-26 19:09 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 34Lame
She let me drive a pretty good distance to see her, was in contact along the way, got there the she went ghost. I'd recommend a short drive just in case you get to go back home with an empty dream.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 15:18 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 717Gabby
This is not Gabrielle that has been recently mentioned by me. She has been around for awhile. I surprised that you haven't come across her from the time she is in the Northwest suburbs. I believe I have reviewed her before. If you can find reviews of Gabby in Michigan City, that would be her. I haven't seen her in over a year. The pics are filtered, but I still have found her to be very attractive. The women loves to give head and it shows. She is not always the most reliable from scheduling standpoint, though, so good luck. I have done a QV in the past, but like I said it has been awhile.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 11:18 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 668Gabby
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2192146799/1
I don't normally play in Merrillville so I don't follow this thread. I searched for Gabby and went back to August 2025. The problem is the links expired that far back so I don't know if any reviews of Gabby or Gabrielle was this girl that I provided the link. Any help will be appreciated as I did try to search this thread for Gabby.
I reached out to her last week as I was visiting a client for a co-worker. I am not usually down here from my territory in the Northwest Suburbs. She replied back way later than my first text so I did not get to have a taste. 200 hh 250 hour was the rate she quoted.
Now I just had a rant on another thread about the high cost for a massage with full service and how I could have 2 100 dollar girls and a nice lunch for that price. ($265) But the massage girl nor any 100 girl I have tasted lately have looked this hot. I am scheduled to make a return trip next week so if anyone who has seen Gabby could answer just a few questions.
Photos accurate as of today or old photos or pics before she got hooked on something so she went downhill?
Will she do a qv and how much for a qv? I'm usually finished within a couple of minutes and I rather not pay for time I won't need.
That about does it and thanks for any help. I wish the links would not expire as I wouldn't have to ask questions probably already answered.
B.
-
08-10-26 14:26 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 66Alice
Its been a few years. Even longer when I stopped getting service from her. Was mostly buying candy from her last time but coms was spotty and her daughter. I tried that dream but too busy with life and kids.
Originally Posted by DeepSubman
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 16:47 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 624Eddy
Hey guys, Eddy has a room this week for incall, PM me if you want her number, she will respond with pictures and rates.
-
08-05-26 11:20 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 624Alice
Wondering if Alice from Gary is still around, years ago she used to work with her daughter. PM me Alice info if you like.
-
08-03-26 07:47 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 624Scarlett
MIA, anybody seen or heard from Scarlett lately? Last four 6995, PM me if you like.
-
08-02-26 20:37 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 101Hammond Latinas
I've been wondering about all the Latinas that are showing on E. A. I contacted one and when reply starts with "hi daddy" and sends a pic from the ad when ask for another, red flag. Another is no comments or reviews but sometimes takes time.
Originally Posted by Risingsun6920
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 14:49 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 1435IDK that body just doesn't look right to me, at the least it is heavily chopped. I would avoid just because of that. That hammond Motel 6 has had a lot of problems I wouldn't go there.
Originally Posted by Risingsun6920
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-26 07:14 #2986Regular Member

Posts: 16Hammond motel 6
Anyone see her?
I've had experiences where it wasn't the girl in the picture. Also had an experience where I seen a girl outside the motel, and it was the girl in the on the ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/213653249
-
07-17-26 14:41 #2985Regular Member

Posts: 16Michigan city
Anyone try her yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/michi...t/277138418052
-
06-24-26 07:16 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 294Nope
Looks NOTHING like this. May have at one point before she started candy habit. Last time 2 years ago she was putting on pounds in the wrong places and the face getting worse. Her place was about as much of a dump as I've seen in India when I visited.
Originally Posted by PopWorker
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 15:51 #2983Regular Member

Posts: 16Amber the jewel
Tried setting something up with this beauty. Was in communication with her until I got there, then crickets after that. Ghosted.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/210225051
-
06-18-26 03:18 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 376Sabrina
She use to post all the time but she has not posted in a long time. I still text with her every now and again. It been a couple years since I have seen her and I plan on trying to see her again. If anyone wants her number and try to connect with her send me a DM and ill send you her # if interested. I do not about what her incall situation and prices and other things so you will have to text with her for that info. I do know she is in Harvey still. So basically this is like a UTR posting and I'm just helping her out.
-
06-16-26 18:59 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 148Awful time
Saw her a month or two ago. Service was OK but she looks rough and the set-up for everything was sketchy as hell. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by Boater27
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





