rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 565 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 8465
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8435

    Sage is the Real Deal. All Beauty and Class

    I have never thought about taking the time to write a review for someone until now. If any of you are lucky enough to have the opportunity to see Sage. I am 100% confident you won't regret it. My experience with her was one of the best if not the best I have ever had. My review will not be the first to say how amazing she is. You can find other comments about her by scrolling through previous posts. The woman absolutely oozes sex appeal and seductiveness. She checks all the boxes. First she is smoking hot (even better than any pictures I've come across). It's so rare to see someone that looks like her in this hobby. Second her skills are out of this world. I found myself in awe of her. I am someone who often gets a bit bored, and often experiences like this seem the same. She is on a different level. She has the ability put you at ease, takes control while at the same time being so seductive. Finally and probably the most refreshing part of seeing Sage is her personality. She is smart, beautiful and can hold your attention and engage in conversation. But don't let that fool you, she is downright wild and will rock your world. She doesn't post often. She doesn't need to. As I said earlier if you get the chance to see her you are a very lucky man. She is all Class.

  2. #8434

    Sierra

    Hello gents can anyone help me with sierras number.

  3. #8433

    Dara

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    You want a natural woman that's easy to chat and even more easier to screw, that's Dara. Not long after getting in her room, she's naked on the bed on her back and I have nipples in my mouth, as I'm ready to go between her thighs. I came for anal but, didn't make it, tore open a condom and got on top of her, easily going in and I stroked for a long 2-3 minutes and shot the hell off!
    Saw her a couple of days ago. Been hooking up with her for 6 or 7 years. Always have good time. She always "got what I need".

  4. #8432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Mr. Black in Dara

    You want a natural woman that's easy to chat and even more easier to screw, that's Dara. Not long after getting in her room, she's naked on the bed on her back and I have nipples in my mouth, as I'm ready to go between her thighs. I came for anal but, didn't make it, tore open a condom and got on top of her, easily going in and I stroked for a long 2-3 minutes and shot the hell off!

  5. #8431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Pregnant Roxi 2

    Finally caught back up with Roxi after she texted, "I'm available". After I got off my bottoms and sat on the bed, I gently pulled her nude body between my legs and placed her left nipple in my mouth, one hand gently around her waist and ass. She manipulated her other nipple and drew milk. I then sucked that nipple as she got milk coming from the previous nipple, I'm going back and forth, gently. I stand up to get even better access to her and continue my administrations. Mr. Black is roaring like a lion as I get her on all fours on the bed. Cover applied, Mr. Black pierces her meaty lips gently and I get a rhythm going. The engine is running smooth and Roxi starts rolling those hips! I know that movement from her is going to end my planetary journey and soon after, I released my cream as her rolling hips drained me.

  6. #8430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Bbjcim? May be down that way later this week.
    Its not listed on her link / ad.

  7. #8429
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    In a very low end motel on 9th near baseball field. Don't know about GFE for it means different things to these girls. I was able to get below her asking price for qv. Her pronouced hips really caught my attention. She said she used to guys cumming in 2 min just from oral and thought something was wrong with me because I didn't LOL.
    Bbjcim? May be down that way later this week.

  8. #8428

    Recent Exploits

    Recent Exploits.

    I have been lazy on my recent exploits, nobody new, but maybe confirmations for our newbies.

    Jewelz, she isn't going to win any beauty contest, but she was fun, easy to be around and had a tight little snapper which she reminded me of multiple times. LOL She isn't lying but it was annoying after 4th or 5th time. Still worthy of a visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/544447309252

    Sassy. She was available again and answered my text quickly, as before she was fun, not drunk, but was a little rushed. I think she is putting weight on, but I've only seen her a few times. Worthy of a visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...9/464588164953

    Roxy Yes very preggo, was interesting to see a preggo again but I may wait until she delivers to see her again. I'm not that big but she complained I was hurting her, still finished the deed but may wait to go in again. Still worthy of a visit if you haven't seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...l/119396938734

  9. #8427
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Malana

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    One of her photos makes her look like a young Jaclyn Smith. Tried to attach from Ad but I guess I'm technically challenged. Was she GFE and possibly perform more acronyms? Reasonable rates? She needs to pop that baby soon!

    So we can have more fun with her!
    In a very low end motel on 9th near baseball field. Don't know about GFE for it means different things to these girls. I was able to get below her asking price for qv. Her pronouced hips really caught my attention. She said she used to guys cumming in 2 min just from oral and thought something was wrong with me because I didn't LOL.

  10. #8426

    Melana

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one for the first time. She has one in the oven and it showed. Nice perky nips, rounded hips, otherwise would be a spinner. Hand and BBBJ was good, got ready but too tight to get in there no lube available, no release. May try again at some point, jury is still out. https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...n/827501185297.
    One of her photos makes her look like a young Jaclyn Smith. Tried to attach from Ad but I guess I'm technically challenged. Was she GFE and possibly perform more acronyms? Reasonable rates? She needs to pop that baby soon!

    So we can have more fun with her!

  11. #8425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Been a minute

    She's been gone a good while. I don't think she does oral at all, if I remember correctly, possibly bigger than pics in person.

  12. #8424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Melana

    Saw this one for the first time. She has one in the oven and it showed. Nice perky nips, rounded hips, otherwise would be a spinner. Hand and BBBJ was good, got ready but too tight to get in there no lube available, no release. May try again at some point, jury is still out. https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...n/827501185297.

  13. #8423

  14. #8422

  15. #8421

    Bradenton Latina

    I had reached out to a few providers and for the heck of it, I reached out to her as well. I have in the past but she has never responded. This time it was right away. Set up a time and went to her place. Outside was a little rough but the inside was clean and no smoke or vape smell. Her body is just like the pics. No face pics but it was not bad. Menu is limited compared to what it says on STG, maybe YMMV. Activities were CBJ which was surprisingly good and DATY. Afterwards for round 2 she started another CBJ and I opted to finish that way. I might go back if I were in the area. She did say she is always nervous for the first time with someone new. 200 for the hour.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...i/367135319409

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape