Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 8308
-
09-12-26 13:29 #8293Senior Member

Posts: 29Nothing wrong with her service, but her body is like upside down bowling pin.
Originally Posted by ThirstyWind
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 09:54 #8292Senior Member

Posts: 27Nikki
Just corroborating this one. She's been posted before but back then I don't think she had a name on her ad. She went away for a bit but I noticed she was back today. She's cool, good BBBJ, CIP, she's got good motion when riding, way better than a lot of these other girls who are more conventionally attractive. I think someone said she's shaped weird lmaoo, I find her cute tho!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/214402887
-
09-11-26 08:54 #8291Senior Member

Posts: 311She's not good at replying. When she does reply, she leaves you hanging. Demands a dick pick. She's got an inflated opinion of herself. Not worth the effort. You're better off using lube and watching porn.
Originally Posted by Windmill702
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 03:05 #8290Senior Member

Posts: 84She looks more rough around the edges than in her pics. You can tell there's been increased drug use from her teeth, and she smokes a lot between client meetings. Every now and then she'll say she's "going into hiding" from some degree of paranoia that big government is sending in a strike team to arrest her or something.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
She's pretty adamant about no CIP. But BBFS is for sure there. You can basically finish anyone else besides there or in Greece. I've dropped tons of loads basically all over her.
-
09-09-26 03:01 #8289Senior Member

Posts: 41Iris TGTBT?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/214466844
Anyone seen her?
-
09-05-26 13:18 #8288Senior Member

Posts: 64Heather
11/10 sounds great what was the damage for all that?
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 15:42 #8287Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone seen her?
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/214096620
-
09-02-26 01:54 #8286Senior Member

Posts: 580Heather Lyn
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7028011518/1
Finally made contact with her. Totally great session with 11/10 BBBJ with BBFS and BBGreek finishes. She's super kind person and has great attitude which is amazing because her life is bit of train wreck. I'm sure she's made plenty of bad decisions but seems like she was dealt a bad hand to start and never quite been able to get things in order. Treat her well and with respect and you'll get a 10/10 session.
-
08-25-26 16:53 #8285Regular Member

Posts: 8Got 2 last week.
Was in last week. Got 2 and tried another and she was a pain so I moved on. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7022507104 Saw Savannah was downtown and another flaked so I went ove.
Was fine with BBFS took a pounding and I was out. Pics are her, but was around in am so I went for it.
The other has been talked about here but I couldn't find her ad on them where it was to link / Real name Leslie but something else on them she cane to me at strip hotel cheap. She will text you rates and offer BBFS. Long red hair nice rack. She was to me in a half hour no problems.
-
08-25-26 15:04 #8284Senior Member

Posts: 244Correction: Her new number is in the ad. It's at the top.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 03:30 #8283Senior Member

Posts: 244Lexy
Took a stab at her thanks to one of our esteemed members and she did not disappoint. First let's dispel some rumors.
She is not a BBW. Her photos are accurate.
She is not trans.
She's a tall medium blonde as of tonight. Looks cute even with no makeup on. Just turned 40.
Can take a pounding. Does Greek as well. Sucks the cover off of the D. Kitty was surprisingly good and wet. No creampie tho. Good Hygiene. Her prices are solid.
She's a really cool chick who will talk a lot if you let her. I didn't mind. Just letting you guys know.
Overall she is def a repeat for me. The number in the link is not her current number so DM me if you want it.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/210444399
-
08-11-26 21:29 #8282Senior Member

Posts: 1294I've messaged her three times over the past two weeks and haven't heard back from her. I would also love to know if she allows CIP, since at that price point, if she looks as good as her photos, that would be awesome. If anyone has any info about how to better get in contact with her or about her services, please let us know. PMs are good if you don't want to post publicly.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ImAFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 07:45 #8281Senior Member

Posts: 73She's around
Try Fremont. Caught her out one night looking kinda tore back and kinda frumpy.
Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 00:32 #8280Douchebag

Posts: 158The few times I met her I had no issues with her and it was very cheap and she is exactly like the photos. But last few times she flaked and ghosted sooo Beware of that.
Originally Posted by MagicBanana88
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 00:25 #8279Senior Member

Posts: 52Kelsey
Anybody seen kelsey recently? I tried to text her the other day but nothing. Lmk please, I've been tryna see her but my work schedule is fucked rn.









Reply With Quote





