rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6934

    Elizabeth. Windsor Locks

    Wondering if anyone has seen her, searched through the forum but couldn't find much intel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-6affc2115fa7

  2. #6933
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I know who you are talking about was it CICI ?. If its the same woman she originally quoted me $1000 I said way to much, then she backed down to $750 ,I said the same and her last price was $500. I never bothered to see her because even $500 is to much and I did not like that she tried to soak me for a grand to start.
    LOL that all sounds very familiar! Prob the same? Wonder if anyone ever saw her? As soon as I politely balked at $700 she started trashing all men on that site. Then lowered to $500. Even if she was worth $500, the attitude she had just displayed made her a no go. Then rapid fire attacks on me and all men on the site. Wonder if it's the same girl and anyone has seen her?

  3. #6932
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Would love to, but blocked her and can't access. She's from Mass, way way up the 91 corridor. Closer to VT than CT. I do most of my business in ct, but I'm up there sometimes, so I'll play there occasionally. Prob very very few on this forum would encounter her anyway.

    I just know: very average 37 year old looks and a top 3 bad attitude that I've encountered on seeking.

    My original post was probably my rant on the rising prices and decreased quality on the site.
    Pretty sure I know who you are talking about was it CICI ?. If its the same woman she originally quoted me $1000 I said way to much, then she backed down to $750 ,I said the same and her last price was $500. I never bothered to see her because even $500 is to much and I did not like that she tried to soak me for a grand to start.

  4. #6931
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Would love to, but blocked her and can't access. She's from Mass, way way up the 91 corridor. Closer to VT than CT. I do most of my business in ct, but I'm up there sometimes, so I'll play there occasionally. Prob very very few on this forum would encounter her anyway.

    I just know: very average 37 year old looks and a top 3 bad attitude that I've encountered on seeking.

    My original post was probably my rant on the rising prices and decreased quality on the site.
    Inflation contributed to it as well.

  5. #6930
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her profile?
    Would love to, but blocked her and can't access. She's from Mass, way way up the 91 corridor. Closer to VT than CT. I do most of my business in ct, but I'm up there sometimes, so I'll play there occasionally. Prob very very few on this forum would encounter her anyway.

    I just know: very average 37 year old looks and a top 3 bad attitude that I've encountered on seeking.

    My original post was probably my rant on the rising prices and decreased quality on the site.

  6. #6929

    Profile??

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Against my own best judgment, I signed up for SA on a whim yesterday. I have been on and off the site for prob 9 years and haven't been on for a couple years. I have a couple girls that I met on SA over the years that I can hit up and get together with if I have an itch. That's been good enough for me, though I've checked the site to see what the talent looks like from time to time.

    Anyway, there was a girl a matched with. 37 years old. Single mom. Decent body but average overall. Mediocre comms yesterday but said she wanted to get together this week. I'm trying to get some intel and it wasn't forthcoming. Just- she wanted to meet this week. Plenty of red flags, especially she never asked for a pic! I'm pretty decent looking but I could have been shrek and she would have never known! But she still wanted to get together. I finally got a ppm # out of her and it's $700! I couldn't believe it and didn't respond right away. All of a sudden, she wants to talk. I said: sorry, you look good and seem nice enough, but I'm not doing 7.

    Three rapid fire texts including "you guys crack me up these days!" Then she drops to 500. I don't respond. No way I'm seeing her after her bad attitude had been on display, even if she was worth $500.

    This was followed by seven angry texts, hating on men in general, in 7 minutes before I blocked her on site and on phone. I never responded.

    Maybe I pay 300 if she hosted but to ask for 7 and get pissed when I didn't accept is lunacy. Granted it was 8-9 years ago, but I was banging knockouts from that site for $200 or less.
    Can you share her profile?

  7. #6928

    Bad attitude!

    Against my own best judgment, I signed up for SA on a whim yesterday. I have been on and off the site for prob 9 years and haven't been on for a couple years. I have a couple girls that I met on SA over the years that I can hit up and get together with if I have an itch. That's been good enough for me, though I've checked the site to see what the talent looks like from time to time.

    Anyway, there was a girl a matched with. 37 years old. Single mom. Decent body but average overall. Mediocre comms yesterday but said she wanted to get together this week. I'm trying to get some intel and it wasn't forthcoming. Just- she wanted to meet this week. Plenty of red flags, especially she never asked for a pic! I'm pretty decent looking but I could have been shrek and she would have never known! But she still wanted to get together. I finally got a ppm # out of her and it's $700! I couldn't believe it and didn't respond right away. All of a sudden, she wants to talk. I said: sorry, you look good and seem nice enough, but I'm not doing 7.

    Three rapid fire texts including "you guys crack me up these days!" Then she drops to 500. I don't respond. No way I'm seeing her after her bad attitude had been on display, even if she was worth $500.

    This was followed by seven angry texts, hating on men in general, in 7 minutes before I blocked her on site and on phone. I never responded.

    Maybe I pay 300 if she hosted but to ask for 7 and get pissed when I didn't accept is lunacy. Granted it was 8-9 years ago, but I was banging knockouts from that site for $200 or less.

  8. #6927

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by JtKim  [View Original Post]
    It's gone now, but I really liked how she was two years younger in the newer profile LOL.

  9. #6926
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Kitty in New Haven now has new profile


  10. #6925

    Nikkiii

    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacker69  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-c6244168a79f

    Has any see this one in person seems like a scammer asking for uber money and to buy content before meet. Seems like a scam to me please let me know be talking to fee for awhile but not trying to get scammed.
    She wanted me to buy her a spa treatment before we have our M&G. Honestly not sure who these guys are that fall for this junk?

  11. #6924

    Yea a couple months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie835  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kat / katie from enfield lately?
    She's bigger than she looks in the pics. I would avoid.

  12. #6923

    Kat Katie

    Has anyone seen Kat / katie from enfield lately?

  13. #6922

    Michxe

    Anyone made any progress here? Confirmed is real but haven't gotten to specifics yet. Might be a high effort / high reward situation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-59420946d0b6

  14. #6921
    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacker69  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-c6244168a79f

    Has any see this one in person seems like a scammer asking for uber money and to buy content before meet. Seems like a scam to me please let me know be talking to fee for awhile but not trying to get scammed.
    Have not seen her but its reeking of scam.

  15. #6920

    Has anyone hooked up with Nikkiii

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-c6244168a79f

    Has any see this one in person seems like a scammer asking for uber money and to buy content before meet. Seems like a scam to me please let me know be talking to fee for awhile but not trying to get scammed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape