Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 8471
-
08-11-26 06:43 #8426Senior Member

Posts: 790Melana
One of her photos makes her look like a young Jaclyn Smith. Tried to attach from Ad but I guess I'm technically challenged. Was she GFE and possibly perform more acronyms? Reasonable rates? She needs to pop that baby soon!
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
So we can have more fun with her!
-
08-11-26 06:15 #8425Senior Member

Posts: 4907Been a minute
She's been gone a good while. I don't think she does oral at all, if I remember correctly, possibly bigger than pics in person.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 06:13 #8424Senior Member

Posts: 4907Melana
Saw this one for the first time. She has one in the oven and it showed. Nice perky nips, rounded hips, otherwise would be a spinner. Hand and BBBJ was good, got ready but too tight to get in there no lube available, no release. May try again at some point, jury is still out. https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...n/827501185297.
-
08-10-26 18:57 #8423Senior Member

Posts: 186Brittany
-
08-10-26 18:39 #8422Senior Member

Posts: 186Kalicea
-
08-10-26 13:02 #8421Senior Member

Posts: 40Bradenton Latina
I had reached out to a few providers and for the heck of it, I reached out to her as well. I have in the past but she has never responded. This time it was right away. Set up a time and went to her place. Outside was a little rough but the inside was clean and no smoke or vape smell. Her body is just like the pics. No face pics but it was not bad. Menu is limited compared to what it says on STG, maybe YMMV. Activities were CBJ which was surprisingly good and DATY. Afterwards for round 2 she started another CBJ and I opted to finish that way. I might go back if I were in the area. She did say she is always nervous for the first time with someone new. 200 for the hour.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...i/367135319409
-
08-09-26 21:44 #8420Senior Member

Posts: 790Sage UTR
No links she's UTR. Info and pics in all the recent reports.
Originally Posted by ILoveTechh
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 17:40 #8419Senior Member

Posts: 407Sage
Can someone post a link please? Thanks!
-
08-08-26 17:17 #8418Senior Member

Posts: 790Sage in St Pete Mon 8/10-Tue 8/11
Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes.
Originally Posted by Gatorguy69
[View Original Post]
I read your reports and reached out. I haven't seen Sage in 4 years. Meet at a low end hotel off 64 and on the bed in a teddy and heels is a SMOKING hot blond. Clothes off in seconds as I was able to worship that body. She truly looks better now. Her eyes sparkle. Every touch feels fantastic. I wanted to hold off but blew like Mt Etna!!t.
Talked a bit after the 909 steps it took me to climax on her 359. Good thing she had a 2229 to recover. Don't miss this 5 foot 5 fireball at at.
Book now for St Pete and get some!
-
08-08-26 09:06 #8417Senior Member

Posts: 38Sage is definitely the one!
Read all the reviews here so of course had to see her for myself. Was not disappointed. A little late to the appointment but I let her know and she was accommodating. Got to her incall nice mid level safe hotel off I75 and she gave me the room number said doors open just come in. Room was setup with lights off and stage or dj lights on that was cool little touch. She's wearing hot negliget with high heels and wow sexy long blonde hair with banging body. We hug and kiss and clothes start coming off. Has me like on bed starts BBBJ with great suction she's skilled top level almost lost it right there then she lubed chest and I fucked her cleavage felt nice real nice tits. Then she got me suited up and some more lube and climbed on top. Cg was great nice view and she added some squats really nice pussy. Got up and switched to lazy doggie and just pounded her for a while she was moaning and loving that so kept that going for a while. Then switched to mish and she lets you go as deep as you want legs all the way back and couldn't last. What a treat she loves to fuck and gets into it. We laid there sweaty and exhausted but feeling so good chatted a while no rush I highly recommend and will definitely be repeating. Cool to be around and sexy body wish I didn't live so far away or she'd be a regular.
-
08-05-26 06:38 #8416Senior Member

Posts: 4907Sage is second to none
I had claim my visit before she came back. This woman has a presence about herself. I was impressed from the moment I walked in, she had the atmosphere right, was in 10 inch stiletoes! We hugged and I felt her up, groping that spinner ass! I stepped back and just started taking my clothes off as she helped me with my shirt. In the bed it got crazy hot, SKYN in place after dick-hardening skills with both hands and mouth, she climbed on top and went to work, she then climbed off and I was deciding in my head if I wanted mish or doggie, chosed mish and Mr. Black found himself nicely tucked, back inside her tight pussy. I moaned and groaned driving in and out of her, the chemistry was fire. I soon erupted, groaning as I pressed hard into her! Worth the money indeed. Get you some!
Originally Posted by Jgarvin70
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 22:52 #8415Senior Member

Posts: 179Sage. This forum is GREAT.
I met her today after hearing all the hype.
Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes
[View Original Post]
You boys don't lie. She's sexy as hell, fun to talk to, and performs very well. I'm older but like to go 2 X / hr and she was good with MSOG. She actually got me off 2 X in 35 minutes. As we started round 2, she said "hold on, let's try something", oiled up her chest, started a BBBJ and started moving him in and out of her cleavage. As soon as I was at full attention she said, "Let's do it". I did.
I didn't try DATY or ask about anal. She was in a decent hotel in Ellenton. Her prices are fair, she and the incall were very clean, and comms were very easy. She is now in my rotation. I only would have visited her because of the glowing review she got. Thanks guys for using this forum for the intended purpose.
-
08-04-26 06:25 #8414Senior Member

Posts: 4907The skills
Her skills are still there, though she's back to her pre-drug weight. She's for the men that likes all types of sizes and I fall in that category.
Originally Posted by Mater
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 17:51 #8413Senior Member

Posts: 183Hot momma
Holy shit. She looks like a hippo with lipstick on. Not even in the pitch dar of blackness would it ever work. Her days are over. 8 months in the wells motel really packed in the lbs.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 09:26 #8412Senior Member

Posts: 4907Hotmomma is back
Remember this one? Sorry having an issue uploading pic.









Reply With Quote





