Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 26385
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26175
    Quote Originally Posted by BesosParati  [View Original Post]
    Kind of like hospital food, not good but not bad.
    Seriously? That's like saying "Kind of like toenail fungus, not good not bad. " I don't know what hospitals you frequent, but personally, I've never experienced hospital food that was not bad.

  2. #26174
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Tosa used to mean that hotel by Mayfair rd behind Walgreens (haven't seen anyone there for 2 yrs) but they're saying tosa now because tosa extends up by the notels on the north side and they're trying to confuse men.
    Norwood. Correct?

  3. #26173

    Went to go visit her

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya66  [View Original Post]
    She is staying at a well known motel on the NW side. She is pleasant enough, but somewhat overweight with a big gut. BB is available for extra.
    Saw her just now. She's mid. Nothing amazing but nothing crazy. Kind of like hospital food, not good but not bad. Idk, maybe I caught her at a weird time but it was just ok.

    You are right, she is PACKING A STOMACH! Holy crap, dunno if you've ever seen sexy italian aka Amanda that incalls at appleton motel but they both have the same stomach, this girl is just a tad bit skinnier. For the $60 Amanda charges for CQV I almost want to say she was a better option / value.

    Wanted upcharge for BBJ, I was like 😭128557;128557; so I just took my L. She didn't really like kissing so we didn't really get into it. She also didn't have a condom on hand. I usually bring one during my visits anyways but I forgot this time so it was a surprise when she hit me with that. Had to stop by a gas station and dude gave me a magnum LOL, I'm not overly huge like that haha but it still fit good enough. Damage was 120 qv. Me personally, won't repeat.

  4. #26172

    Tosa

    Quote Originally Posted by RedJak  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I'm new to town and wanting to start exploring things here.

    Anybody have experience with this Wauwatosa cutie? Looks promising but her number doesn't turn up anything:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/396577104269
    Tosa used to mean that hotel by Mayfair rd behind Walgreens (haven't seen anyone there for 2 yrs) but they're saying tosa now because tosa extends up by the notels on the north side and they're trying to confuse men.

  5. #26171

    Deija

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNimph  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience or information on this provider? Seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...-/097830675408
    I can confirm that she's very skinny (pics are old) with baby damage.

    Open to limited positions due to past trauma. Zero tits. Flat ass. BBBJ, DATY & bare-rubbing on pussy was available. No DFK. Management is around.

  6. #26170
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few times always had a lot of fun with her. She's really into dfk, BBBJ, Daty. First time she made me a wrap up, next few visits BBFS with pullout. Please open a multiple rounds and pictures are accurate. 2 girl available but rate jumps too high for my liking, for her alone it was 150 hh.
    Is Mila with Molly for 2-girl? Are they probably sharing the same room too?

  7. #26169
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya66  [View Original Post]
    She is staying at a well known motel on the NW side. She is pleasant enough, but somewhat overweight with a big gut. BB is available for extra.
    Hmm. I can now see the stretch marks in the last pic!! Thanks for the details!!

  8. #26168

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Glad she's posting with one pic these days.
    Anyone know what happened to Lauren? Not seeing her posts since summer started.

  9. #26167

    Tosa Cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by RedJak  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I'm new to town and wanting to start exploring things here.

    Anybody have experience with this Wauwatosa cutie? Looks promising but her number doesn't turn up anything:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/396577104269
    She is staying at a well known motel on the NW side. She is pleasant enough, but somewhat overweight with a big gut. BB is available for extra.

  10. #26166

    Mila

    I've seen a few times always had a lot of fun with her. She's really into dfk, BBBJ, Daty. First time she made me a wrap up, next few visits BBFS with pullout. Please open a multiple rounds and pictures are accurate. 2 girl available but rate jumps too high for my liking, for her alone it was 150 hh.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedJak  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I'm new to town and wanting to start exploring things here.

    Anybody have experience with this Wauwatosa cutie? Looks promising but her number doesn't turn up anything:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/396577104269

  11. #26165

    Rae Rae "Vanilla Juicy Blonde"

    Thank you, DaveDream and Double Life, for the warnings on Rae Rae "Vanilla Juicy Blonde".

    I did not meet her. I always drive around the block and scout the area before walking into any in call. And in her case, it didn't look good.

    I also saw the thug nearby who is ready to jump on people who park nearby. In this hobby, trusting your gut feeling is a life saver.

    Thanks again and stay safe!

  12. #26164

    Deija Rose

    Anyone have any experience or information on this provider? Seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...-/097830675408

  13. #26163
    Quote Originally Posted by RedJak  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I'm new to town and wanting to start exploring things here.

    Anybody have experience with this Wauwatosa cutie? Looks promising but her number doesn't turn up anything:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/396577104269
    Tosa is not a hot spot for escorts unless she's at a hotel. Pics look awfully damn good. Syntax is weird in her description. Menu is wide open including anal and severe domination. Just based on that I bet if you reach out she'll want a hefty deposit or you'll arrive and she'll look nothing like the pics.

    HS.

  14. #26162

    Tosa Cutie

    Hey all. I'm new to town and wanting to start exploring things here.

    Anybody have experience with this Wauwatosa cutie? Looks promising but her number doesn't turn up anything:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/396577104269

  15. #26161

    Winner of "most disgusting" in all categories!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dartagnan80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this blonde girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/glend...t/907543104480

    Wants deposit for out call.

    There was a report of someone being attacked by a large guy when near the in call location.
    I have posted a review of her in the past. Very altered pics, awful sloppy trailer trash saggy body, scarecrow hair, ripoff artist, has thugs around to cause you son grief. Others have followed up with their bad experiences and verification of my report.

    Don't giddit, Get Out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape