Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 3963 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 59439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59229
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks very much for a great report! Question, if you had to decide where to go based on looks only (knowing that getting the kind of service you describe is a given) which one would you go to and why?

    Thanks in advance.

    River.
    Looks only. Alana. Spinner, under 5 ft and maybe 90 pounds with a great attitude followed closely by Sophia given her GFE and willing to go the extra-mile to achieve happiness. You need to DM for further details that are worthy of an off-line conversation.

  2. #59228

    Great Report!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    Oh yea. Mia at Oriental and Sophia at Lan Massage also will continue "slowly" a long time after the initial pop. They are slow and light to the touch but enough to where you feel as if you could go on forever! Don't miss out mongers but remember if you are in the mood for more involvement you must pursue in a kind and gentle way and you shall also succeed.
    Thanks very much for a great report! Question, if you had to decide where to go based on looks only (knowing that getting the kind of service you describe is a given) which one would you go to and why?

    Thanks in advance.

    River.

  3. #59227

    Cherry & LAN Massage & Oriental Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    Just went to Cherry. Definitely recommend but they don't have table showers.

    Saw Alana. Great massage. Great L1 no negotiation. Got melt for all I had, which is unusual.

    Most stop, including my wife, on the initial pop. She didn't. She kept going to get as much as she could. It was great.

    When my wife out of town again, I'm going back. I never really like Table showers because I don't have to take a shower when I get home.

    I don't like the thought of telling my wife why I'm taking another shower.
    Oh yea. Mia at Oriental and Sophia at Lan Massage also will continue "slowly" a long time after the initial pop. They are slow and light to the touch but enough to where you feel as if you could go on forever! Don't miss out mongers but remember if you are in the mood for more involvement you must pursue in a kind and gentle way and you shall also succeed.

  4. #59226

    Cherry Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    Just went to Cherry. Definitely recommend but they don't have table showers.

    Saw Alana. Great massage. Great L1 no negotiation. Got melt for all I had, which is unusual.

    Most stop, including my wife, on the initial pop. She didn't. She kept going to get as much as she could. It was great.

    When my wife out of town again, I'm going back. I never really like Table showers because I don't have to take a shower when I get home.

    I don't like the thought of telling my wife why I'm taking another shower.
    Alana has been my go-to GFE for many months. She offers a variety of LI services to ensure you are happy. Very unique styles and approaches. Yes. No table showers but who cares when LI + leading to other possibilities is so apparent. Be a little aggressive and but patient and you will find success UTC and OTC in a variety of positions.

  5. #59225

    Shower

    If you have to have a shower there are some options. Loves travel stop has clean showers for under $20.

    The cheapest option is a planet fitness membership. Under $30 per month. I would advise you to use a preloaded card for membership. So that you can cancel it if needed. They are crappy about refusing to cancel your membership.

  6. #59224

    Cherry off Buford Highway

    Just went to Cherry. Definitely recommend but they don't have table showers.

    Saw Alana. Great massage. Great L1 no negotiation. Got melt for all I had, which is unusual.

    Most stop, including my wife, on the initial pop. She didn't. She kept going to get as much as she could. It was great.

    When my wife out of town again, I'm going back. I never really like Table showers because I don't have to take a shower when I get home.

    I don't like the thought of telling my wife why I'm taking another shower.

  7. #59223
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceofspades12  [View Original Post]
    How is mint these days? Any intel on the current lineup? Haven't been there in a few months so looking to see if they have anyone new.
    Went the other day. IMHO, it is still the best place in town for KAMP FS. Met Paris last time. A perfect 10.

  8. #59222

    Mint lineup?

    How is mint these days? Any intel on the current lineup? Haven't been there in a few months so looking to see if they have anyone new.

  9. #59221

    What AI thinks of Lidocaine

    Quote Originally Posted by CongoMamba  [View Original Post]
    I thought lidocaine was for external use only? Wait have you tried this and are experienced? So if it is safe what if a finger goes in and she a reaction? I feel like we are going to local er and getting a stern talking to from the np / pa.
    Yes, it is generally safe to insert a penis treated with a small amount of lidocaine into a vagina, provided the product has been absorbed and excess wiped away. However, the transferred anesthetic can temporarily numb your partner's internal tissues, reduce their sensation or pleasure, or cause mild irritation.

    Safe Usage Guidelines: Wait and Wipe: Apply the product 10 to 15 minutes before activity, then wash your hands and wipe away any excess residue or take a quick shower to minimize transfer.

    Side Effects for Your PartnerNumbing Transfer: Leftover lidocaine can transfer to the vaginal walls or vulva, causing unintentional numbness for your partner. Irritation: Some formulas, particularly high-concentration or alcohol-based sprays, can cause a burning or stinging sensation on sensitive mucous membranes.

    Allergic Reactions: If your partner has an underlying sensitivity or allergy to local anesthetics, it can trigger localized inflammation or a rash.

  10. #59220
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Just JO before you leave the house. Such a no brainer.
    Yep and it's inexpensive too!

  11. #59219

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidMan34  [View Original Post]
    Or did you think he was talking about something else when he said TS?
    My bad the abb section has ts as trans-sexual so I thought he was asking for that. Nvmd.

  12. #59218

    There is a forum for Table Showers?

    Or did you think he was talking about something else when he said TS?

    Quote Originally Posted by CongoMamba  [View Original Post]
    I came across a site for TS, try searching it. I think it might be better for that kink.

  13. #59217

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SlutHammer  [View Original Post]
    Here it is! Lidocaine / prilocaine cream 30 gum. It only cost $15 for like 30 applications!
    Keep exploring my man.

  14. #59216

    Is ti safe

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Not that any cares. But if used during further play, it will also desensitize the partners area.
    I thought lidocaine was for external use only? Wait have you tried this and are experienced? So if it is safe what if a finger goes in and she a reaction? I feel like we are going to local er and getting a stern talking to from the np / pa.

  15. #59215
    Quote Originally Posted by SlutHammer  [View Original Post]
    So it gets old paying all the money we do for this hobby to just pop after a couple of minutes.

    I did some investigating with AI on helping with premature ejaculation. The number one thing it came up with was get a prescription numbing cream. So I googled and found a teledoc that would write a subscription, since I was too embarrassed to discreet with my doc. Easy to get and really cheap.

    So I head to Therapy Plus today and about an hour before run junior down with the cream. Get to the room and draw Nichole. She's okay. Probably in her 40's or so but I didn't want BJ or anything more, just a HJ. Massage was just okay. Then she starts focusing on junior. I negotiated 60 for HJ and it was standard 80 for house.

    She pumped and she pumped and she pumped! I could tell she was getting tired and was used to guys instantly blowing their load. You hard, she said! She stepped back and massaged her shoulder for a bit. Then she attacks it again. I'm having the time of my life! I got in my knees and elbows and she tried jerking me from behind. Then she asked me to stand up and she got on her knees and kept on pumping. She said, you too hard! But she wasn't going to give up!

    I had her get up on the table with me! I got her to stare in my eyes! I was doing everything I could to help the old gal out, because I could tell she was exhausted. She said next time you hundred, not sixty! 🤓.

    I guess her jackhammer went on for 45 minutes or so and I enjoyed the hell out of it! Finally, I blew my load and she said you cum lot! 😎.

    I ain't going to lie! This stuff is a game changer. So if yall are shooting your shot way too soon, get yourself some of this cream. I can't wait to try it out again!
    Not that any cares. But if used during further play, it will also desensitize the partners area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape