Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1226 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 18389
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17954
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-2ee4c73aac57

    Another queen treatment profile. Got to text and nothing much happened after that. I lost interest, maybe why'all may have better luck. Either she / he is time passing or maybe cat fish.
    Set up a date, she ghosted day of then apologized and opened up her schedule to me next week. Not taking this one seriously but at least she hasn't asked for money.

  2. #17953

    Another one maybe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-2ee4c73aac57

    Another queen treatment profile. Got to text and nothing much happened after that. I lost interest, maybe why'all may have better luck. Either she / he is time passing or maybe cat fish.

  3. #17952
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Catfish. Not the person in the pictures. Significantly overweight.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-ce851d21b84e
    Hate to bump an old post, but. Ran a search after getting her to send more pics and yeah. What he said LOL.

  4. #17951

    Wrong forum

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Only thing we have close to that is West End / Georgetown, you walk around M St in the morning you'll see some of that stuff but nowhere close to the level of NYC. As someone who went to school here the problem is all of our hottest girls go to NYC, so that type of talent doesn't stay. Went on a date with a girl who fit that type to a T, of course she was headed right to NYC in a few months.
    Lets stick to DC and what we have.

  5. #17950
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Only thing we have close to that is West End / Georgetown, you walk around M St in the morning you'll see some of that stuff but nowhere close to the level of NYC. As someone who went to school here the problem is all of our hottest girls go to NYC, so that type of talent doesn't stay. Went on a date with a girl who fit that type to a T, of course she was headed right to NYC in a few months.
    The ones that are remotely hot in DC are usually traveling pros from Miami. Hell, even the hot coeds in DC aren't on seeking. What gives. All I see are just trash. The mid girls think theyre 10's when theyre just passable. Too many dc simps inflating these busted girls ego.

  6. #17949

    Those mean nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    So, I usually filter, or ignore "Platonic", "marriage minded + True Love", but have had success on occasion with both, but not often.

    What is the consensus here? Just curious.

    Buck.
    Don't filter anything; other than 18-46; don't filter weight, or anything else.

  7. #17948

    NYC Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from NYC. Its summertime and all the girls are running around in alo fitness wear. Skintight and practically naked. Damn, shame its not the same in the dc. I was playing spot the whale in NYC in east village and soho. Its so hard to find one. Now I'm back in the land of bountiful land beasts!
    Only thing we have close to that is West End / Georgetown, you walk around M St in the morning you'll see some of that stuff but nowhere close to the level of NYC. As someone who went to school here the problem is all of our hottest girls go to NYC, so that type of talent doesn't stay. Went on a date with a girl who fit that type to a T, of course she was headed right to NYC in a few months.

  8. #17947
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I can't see her profile. Due to the frequency these ladies change / delete their profile, I'm beginning to think we should include a pic in addition to the Seeking URL.
    She's on SDM as well. Spoke to her maybe a year ago but our schedules never aligned so I never disxussed with her about any details of arrangement.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72625048

  9. #17946
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I can't see her profile. Due to the frequency these ladies change / delete their profile, I'm beginning to think we should include a pic in addition to the Seeking URL.
    Agreed. Super helpful. To add to that some of these women block right after sharing numbers or when they get their feelings hurt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2715.jpg‎  

  10. #17945

    Dasha

    No link, but some of you like her for some reason. Built like an NFL linebacker.

  11. #17944

    Filters

    So, I usually filter, or ignore "Platonic", "marriage minded + True Love", but have had success on occasion with both, but not often.

    What is the consensus here? Just curious.

    Buck.

  12. #17943
    I can't see her profile. Due to the frequency these ladies change / delete their profile, I'm beginning to think we should include a pic in addition to the Seeking URL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Met her last year. Had a good dinner and conversation. After the date she texted me saying she had a great time and asking what ppm am I comfortable with and if I can help her pay for her parking. We agreed to the ppm and I sent her something for parking. I asked if we could meet again, she seemed confused and asked for the ppm amount that we just agreed to for our dinner meet. I explained that I don't compensate dinner dates and am happy to do ppm next meet since we now agreed to an arrangement. That was in November it's been crickets since then.

  13. #17942
    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]
    Met her last year. Had a good dinner and conversation. After the date she texted me saying she had a great time and asking what ppm am I comfortable with and if I can help her pay for her parking. We agreed to the ppm and I sent her something for parking. I asked if we could meet again, she seemed confused and asked for the ppm amount that we just agreed to for our dinner meet. I explained that I don't compensate dinner dates and am happy to do ppm next meet since we now agreed to an arrangement. That was in November it's been crickets since then.

  14. #17941
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Under 300, but am 1 and done.
    Damn. Thanks for the heads up.

  15. #17940
    If I remember. Last year or her previous profile. She was like we could get together for wine and dine with allowance but no intimacy and was the end. She was doing some real estate admin / agent gig then.

    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape