Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 531 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 7959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7854

    Rain North Port

    Could not find any info, anybody seen her?

    Anybody see her?

  2. #7853
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84  [View Original Post]
    She's got a nic eass, did you have her go ass to mouth?
    Sadly, no.

  3. #7852
    Quote Originally Posted by Srq1013  [View Original Post]
    Saw her post for outcall. Actually got hold of her, picked her up and back to my house. She was telling me she was going through a tough time and needed the money. Negotiate with her she will come down on her price. She is advertising Greek now. Truth is I have been ass fucking her for quite awhile. There was no warm up needed, broke out the lube. Place a little on my soldier and her starfish. She was nice and relaxed and in I went. Ass fucked her nice and slow. Pulled out and fucked her vagina then back in that ass. Banging away now. Bed was moving with each stroke. My moment came and filled her ass full of cum. I took a quick shower and got her an uBer Give her a shout. Complete submissive and will do almost anything you want. As always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...y/328456585747
    She used to frequently stay 3 streets over from me when I was in NP and I'd get insane deals from her, bb everything for 50 to 0. I'm think she was barely 18 at the time if my math is correct and now looking back, that's kind of crazy. I hope she turns it around.

  4. #7851
    Quote Originally Posted by Srq1013  [View Original Post]
    Saw her post for outcall. Actually got hold of her, picked her up and back to my house. She was telling me she was going through a tough time and needed the money. Negotiate with her she will come down on her price. She is advertising Greek now. Truth is I have been ass fucking her for quite awhile. There was no warm up needed, broke out the lube. Place a little on my soldier and her starfish. She was nice and relaxed and in I went. Ass fucked her nice and slow. Pulled out and fucked her vagina then back in that ass. Banging away now. Bed was moving with each stroke. My moment came and filled her ass full of cum. I took a quick shower and got her an uBer Give her a shout. Complete submissive and will do almost anything you want. As always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...y/328456585747
    She's got a nic eass, did you have her go ass to mouth?

  5. #7850

    Hello Ebhunter

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    Does she let you play with her tits now? I always enjoyed fucking her except she never like her tits sucked and I guess I'm a tit man. Big, small, round, flay, fat, saggy, doesn't matter I want to suck them in the pregame.
    She still complains about her tits being too sensitive. She does let me grab and caress them. Too bad as she has a nice set.

  6. #7849

    Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq1013  [View Original Post]
    Saw her post for outcall. Actually got hold of her, picked her up and back to my house. She was telling me she was going through a tough time and needed the money. Negotiate with her she will come down on her price. She is advertising Greek now. Truth is I have been ass fucking her for quite awhile. There was no warm up needed, broke out the lube. Place a little on my soldier and her starfish. She was nice and relaxed and in I went. Ass fucked her nice and slow. Pulled out and fucked her vagina then back in that ass. Banging away now. Bed was moving with each stroke. My moment came and filled her ass full of cum. I took a quick shower and got her an uBer Give her a shout. Complete submissive and will do almost anything you want. As always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...y/328456585747
    Does she let you play with her tits now? I always enjoyed fucking her except she never like her tits sucked and I guess I'm a tit man. Big, small, round, flay, fat, saggy, doesn't matter I want to suck them in the pregame.

  7. #7848

    Health

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq1013  [View Original Post]
    Saw her post for outcall. Actually got hold of her, picked her up and back to my house. She was telling me she was going through a tough time and needed the money. Negotiate with her she will come down on her price. She is advertising Greek now. Truth is I have been ass fucking her for quite awhile. There was no warm up needed, broke out the lube. Place a little on my soldier and her starfish. She was nice and relaxed and in I went. Ass fucked her nice and slow. Pulled out and fucked her vagina then back in that ass. Banging away now. Bed was moving with each stroke. My moment came and filled her ass full of cum. I took a quick shower and got her an uBer Give her a shout. Complete submissive and will do almost anything you want. As always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...y/328456585747
    Going ass to vagina isn't too healthy for the woman. It can lead to UTI's amongst other things. I'm surprised she let you do that.

  8. #7847

    Tay Tayy Taylor

    Saw her post for outcall. Actually got hold of her, picked her up and back to my house. She was telling me she was going through a tough time and needed the money. Negotiate with her she will come down on her price. She is advertising Greek now. Truth is I have been ass fucking her for quite awhile. There was no warm up needed, broke out the lube. Place a little on my soldier and her starfish. She was nice and relaxed and in I went. Ass fucked her nice and slow. Pulled out and fucked her vagina then back in that ass. Banging away now. Bed was moving with each stroke. My moment came and filled her ass full of cum. I took a quick shower and got her an uBer Give her a shout. Complete submissive and will do almost anything you want. As always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...y/328456585747
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tay.jpg‎  

  9. #7846

    Mauna Loa

    Found myself wanting to have some fun. Contacted Mauna and asked for the skinniest girl they had, I'm a bigger dude and I like small frames. Rolled Candy. Silky smooth skin, C cup man mades. Small and great feeling ass. Tattoo on flat stomache. Face looked kind of older, could have been 40 maybe. First time I've actually gotten a massage there, it wasn't good but she made it hot. Went VIP route, sucked and fucked and blew deep in her. Best body I've had there. Showered after. This place really does just belong in the escort section so I'm putting it here.

  10. #7845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4917

    Enjoyed the read

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq1013  [View Original Post]
    Found myself with some time and remembered the soft skin and kissable mouth of Ashley. She had a post up and is in an Air BnB off of Tuttle between Fruitville and 10Th St. Easy comms and was at her door in less than an hour. Answered the door in a black negligee. Nice hug and kiss and off to the bedroom. Off come the cloths. Pull her to the side of the bed and spread her open. First one finger in vagina then two. She got off and was soaking wet. Did not give her anytime to recover and stuck it in her balls deep. She is advertising bareback and I took advantage of her HHr rate. Fucked her pussy for my satisfaction and blew it deep inside her. Clean up in the bathroom. Another hug and off I go. Will be back again. As always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/448206750479
    Thanks for posting for I enjoy a good true story.

  11. #7844

    Back inside Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    She has been around on and off for years with mixed reviews on looks and performance. Based on the recent chatter things sound much better than in the past, but I haven't seen her.
    Found myself with some time and remembered the soft skin and kissable mouth of Ashley. She had a post up and is in an Air BnB off of Tuttle between Fruitville and 10Th St. Easy comms and was at her door in less than an hour. Answered the door in a black negligee. Nice hug and kiss and off to the bedroom. Off come the cloths. Pull her to the side of the bed and spread her open. First one finger in vagina then two. She got off and was soaking wet. Did not give her anytime to recover and stuck it in her balls deep. She is advertising bareback and I took advantage of her HHr rate. Fucked her pussy for my satisfaction and blew it deep inside her. Clean up in the bathroom. Another hug and off I go. Will be back again. As always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/448206750479
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ash.jpg‎  

  12. #7843

    Sage in St Pete Mon 8/10-Tue 8/11

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes  [View Original Post]
    I read your reports and reached out. I haven't seen Sage in 4 years. Meet at a low end hotel off 64 and on the bed in a teddy and heels is a SMOKING hot blond. Clothes off in seconds as I was able to worship that body. She truly looks better now. Her eyes sparkle. Every touch feels fantastic. I wanted to hold off but blew like Mt Etna!!t.

    Talked a bit after the 909 steps it took me to climax on her 359. Good thing she had a 2229 to recover. Don't miss this 5 foot 5 fireball at at.
    Book now as she planning on getting a room and needs a full plate to make the trip! Go get you some!

  13. #7842

    Layla

    Anyone seen this Layla? I've seen some reviews for a Layla but not sure if this is the same one. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...t/573824091252

  14. #7841

    Mauna

    Hey I'm new to the area and to the forum. I previously been to the Asian apartment services back in Alabama and they were always 40 something year olds and not really attractive. Are the ones down here especially in mauna any different or should I expect the same. Thanks.

  15. #7840
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://sexycompanion.vip/heidi-spice/

    Anyone seen Heidi Spice? Checking off my mature vixens TER to do list!
    I saw her on my last trip down to Tampa and she did an outcall to my hotel. She's pretty awesome. Really great attitude and very solid skills. I'm planning to see her again later this year, very much worth the donation. And really great ass for doggie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape