Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 4 of 298 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 4459
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4414

    Leisure

    I saw them advertising again so I visited for a hhr. If you've seen them before it hasn't changed other than they're being more cautious now. If you'd like details you're welcome to pm me.

  2. #4413

    Needing Help, Looking For An AMP

    Needing all the help I can possibly get. I've went to several AMP's in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, & Las Vegas several years ago. The places I went to, other than probably Vegas, have all closed now. My wife has decided she wants to go to a good AMP as a surprise gift, she's never been or anything even similar to one. I'm looking to find her one that's in either Louisville or Lexington preferably or the outside of either. Now if anyone knows of one that's not in Louisville or Lexington but is a good one I'll make that work too for her. I'll for sure go anyplace in Kentucky & will some of Tennessee or Indiana. What I'm looking for is an AMP who does females, isn't a complete dump, must have younger nice looking ladys that do the massage & not some elderly lady, hoping to find one that does have & use the table shower for her, sauna would be plus too, not worried about cost or tip, etc. If anyone can please help by passing along some info to me I greatly appreciate it & will gladly send future info in return as I start getting it. Really needing info soon so I can plan her surprise ASAP. Thank you very much!!

  3. #4412

    Rainforest

    Stopped by rainforest yesterday. Got led to room. Woman finally came in. Kinda plump. Not bbw. Didn't catch a name. Very lackluster massage. No teasing. No flip. No extras offered at all. Flipped on light once done and the place is filthy. Vacuum could go a long way. Will not return based on this visit. Be safe.

  4. #4411

    Rainforrest

    Stopped by rainforest today. Highly disappointed. Guy at the front desk. Put me in a room. Woman came in. Kinda plump. Didn't get a name. She was nice. Lackluster massage. No flip. Nothing offered. 40 for half hour. Will not repeat unless lots of changes are made. The room was dirty when she turned the light on as well. Be safe.

  5. #4410

    Rainforrest

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeeyez  [View Original Post]
    STOP by again yesterday. , drew the other lady this time. Small lady decent mid to late 40's. Her name is Susannn. Massage was pretty lame. On the flip she kept wanting more than 60 for the HE. She had pants on under her dress, otc roaming only. Although this lady is better looking, I would stick with Angela here. Also there was no tease before the flip.

    YMMV.
    I stopped by the other day just as they were about to close and I wound up with Susan. There was some decent teasing before the flip, but once I turned over, she covered me with the towel and she made sure it stayed on. I asked about extras and she just said no it was too late because they were closing, but she said next time come one hour earlier and we would have some "fun time". I told her I'm here now and she just said no. Maybe she thought I was LE and didn't recognize me. It might be worth a second visit though.

  6. #4409
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLuvin  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a legit Asian massage from a pretty young lady that would tolerate a dirty old guy self servicing himself in her presence. If there's another spa that has younger gals let me know about them too. Thanks.
    I do not believe Ocean will give you those two things. I haven't seen anyone yonger than 40 in a long time. Also I don't believe that they offer or allow you to service what you want. HYMMV.

  7. #4408

    Ocean Spa

    Looking for a legit Asian massage from a pretty young lady that would tolerate a dirty old guy self servicing himself in her presence. If there's another spa that has younger gals let me know about them too. Thanks.

  8. #4407

    Rainforest

    STOP by again yesterday. , drew the other lady this time. Small lady decent mid to late 40's. Her name is Susannn. Massage was pretty lame. On the flip she kept wanting more than 60 for the HE. She had pants on under her dress, otc roaming only. Although this lady is better looking, I would stick with Angela here. Also there was no tease before the flip.

    YMMV.

  9. #4406

    Re LE foot spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDog  [View Original Post]
    From out of town staying in motel on Waller Ave and saw this Foot Spa almost next door. Gave it a try. Extremely nice office with attractive ladies. I asked if it was a new business and was told they just opened. Great service and I'll leave it at that. Being a new place all I can say is I enjoyed myself. Don't remember the exact address but it was near a strip mall with an Asian market.
    Inspired by the post above, I made my way down to Waller Ave to see what the new spa had. Like the post above said. Very roomy and beautiful on the inside. 1 lady working today, average looks heavy set, no problems. Paid the $80. Fee for 1 hour asked for light touch with, 30 minutes in zero action, finally had to ask her politely if she could give a helping hand. She replied that they don't do that here and she firmly said she could not.

    I always respect the decision made by my masseuse and politely said I was finishing 30 minutes into my 1 hour visit. She was politely and understanding, and so was I. Just sharing my experience was much different than the poster above. Best wishes to you all. Good Luck.

  10. #4405

    Key

    Did a drive by yesterday and it looks like Key has packed up and left along with the others.

  11. #4404

    E L foot spa

    From out of town staying in motel on Waller Ave and saw this Foot Spa almost next door. Gave it a try. Extremely nice office with attractive ladies. I asked if it was a new business and was told they just opened. Great service and I'll leave it at that. Being a new place all I can say is I enjoyed myself. Don't remember the exact address but it was near a strip mall with an Asian market.

  12. #4403

    RE: Rainforest

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went this week. Actually had 2 ladies. One I saw was newer. Probably late 30's. A little thick but not bbw at all. When she came into room first thing she did was take off her pants. Decent massage. Let me roam. Told her I had 60 cause I just went expecting a HJ. She said "sucky?" So I of course said yes. Standard CBJ. YMMV.
    I went yesterday and must have got the same lady similar experience, roaming UTC but no sucky LOL, only HE. The massage was meah. The lady has a pumpkin head. Wonder what the other one looked like. Said her name was Angela, won't repeat with her.

  13. #4402

    New ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been recently?

    Whats the statis? Thank you.
    Went this week. Actually had 2 ladies. One I saw was newer. Probably late 30's. A little thick but not bbw at all. When she came into room first thing she did was take off her pants. Decent massage. Let me roam. Told her I had 60 cause I just went expecting a HJ. She said "sucky?" So I of course said yes. Standard CBJ. YMMV.

  14. #4401

    Rain Forrest

    Anyone been recently?

    Whats the statis? Thank you.

  15. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    Crazy seems to generalized, she is a mentally ill "Flat Earther. ".
    She has gone by many names over the years but I know her by one of her last Candice.
    She has nice tits but the massage is lackluster at best and wants to charge premium fees for no service.
    She lives in a house but wants you to not talk or laugh. The place is infested by cats.

    Older looks - 8 / 10.
    Service - 2 / 10.
    Interaction - 0 / 10.
    Massage - 1 / 10
    This tracks. I saw her once and it was a surreal experience. She sat on the edge of the bed and instructed me to make 0 noise because "they" would hear. I had asked her up front if she lived alone and she said yes. She took off her shirt and just sat there. She didn't want to do anything at all. No massage. Nothing. She seemed like she was about to cry. I honestly didn't know what to do. Her house was disgusting. I had asked if she smoked and she said no. The. Answered the door while.

    Smoking. The whole thing was just Erie and weird.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape