Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 296 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 4439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4409
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLuvin  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a legit Asian massage from a pretty young lady that would tolerate a dirty old guy self servicing himself in her presence. If there's another spa that has younger gals let me know about them too. Thanks.
    I do not believe Ocean will give you those two things. I haven't seen anyone yonger than 40 in a long time. Also I don't believe that they offer or allow you to service what you want. HYMMV.

  2. #4408

    Ocean Spa

    Looking for a legit Asian massage from a pretty young lady that would tolerate a dirty old guy self servicing himself in her presence. If there's another spa that has younger gals let me know about them too. Thanks.

  3. #4407

    Rainforest

    STOP by again yesterday. , drew the other lady this time. Small lady decent mid to late 40's. Her name is Susannn. Massage was pretty lame. On the flip she kept wanting more than 60 for the HE. She had pants on under her dress, otc roaming only. Although this lady is better looking, I would stick with Angela here. Also there was no tease before the flip.

    YMMV.

  4. #4406

    Re LE foot spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by OleDog  [View Original Post]
    From out of town staying in motel on Waller Ave and saw this Foot Spa almost next door. Gave it a try. Extremely nice office with attractive ladies. I asked if it was a new business and was told they just opened. Great service and I'll leave it at that. Being a new place all I can say is I enjoyed myself. Don't remember the exact address but it was near a strip mall with an Asian market.
    Inspired by the post above, I made my way down to Waller Ave to see what the new spa had. Like the post above said. Very roomy and beautiful on the inside. 1 lady working today, average looks heavy set, no problems. Paid the $80. Fee for 1 hour asked for light touch with, 30 minutes in zero action, finally had to ask her politely if she could give a helping hand. She replied that they don't do that here and she firmly said she could not.

    I always respect the decision made by my masseuse and politely said I was finishing 30 minutes into my 1 hour visit. She was politely and understanding, and so was I. Just sharing my experience was much different than the poster above. Best wishes to you all. Good Luck.

  5. #4405

    Key

    Did a drive by yesterday and it looks like Key has packed up and left along with the others.

  6. #4404

    E L foot spa

    From out of town staying in motel on Waller Ave and saw this Foot Spa almost next door. Gave it a try. Extremely nice office with attractive ladies. I asked if it was a new business and was told they just opened. Great service and I'll leave it at that. Being a new place all I can say is I enjoyed myself. Don't remember the exact address but it was near a strip mall with an Asian market.

  7. #4403

    RE: Rainforest

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went this week. Actually had 2 ladies. One I saw was newer. Probably late 30's. A little thick but not bbw at all. When she came into room first thing she did was take off her pants. Decent massage. Let me roam. Told her I had 60 cause I just went expecting a HJ. She said "sucky?" So I of course said yes. Standard CBJ. YMMV.
    I went yesterday and must have got the same lady similar experience, roaming UTC but no sucky LOL, only HE. The massage was meah. The lady has a pumpkin head. Wonder what the other one looked like. Said her name was Angela, won't repeat with her.

  8. #4402

    New ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been recently?

    Whats the statis? Thank you.
    Went this week. Actually had 2 ladies. One I saw was newer. Probably late 30's. A little thick but not bbw at all. When she came into room first thing she did was take off her pants. Decent massage. Let me roam. Told her I had 60 cause I just went expecting a HJ. She said "sucky?" So I of course said yes. Standard CBJ. YMMV.

  9. #4401

    Rain Forrest

    Anyone been recently?

    Whats the statis? Thank you.

  10. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    Crazy seems to generalized, she is a mentally ill "Flat Earther. ".
    She has gone by many names over the years but I know her by one of her last Candice.
    She has nice tits but the massage is lackluster at best and wants to charge premium fees for no service.
    She lives in a house but wants you to not talk or laugh. The place is infested by cats.

    Older looks - 8 / 10.
    Service - 2 / 10.
    Interaction - 0 / 10.
    Massage - 1 / 10
    This tracks. I saw her once and it was a surreal experience. She sat on the edge of the bed and instructed me to make 0 noise because "they" would hear. I had asked her up front if she lived alone and she said yes. She took off her shirt and just sat there. She didn't want to do anything at all. No massage. Nothing. She seemed like she was about to cry. I honestly didn't know what to do. Her house was disgusting. I had asked if she smoked and she said no. The. Answered the door while.

    Smoking. The whole thing was just Erie and weird.

  11. #4399
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    Crazy seems to generalized, she is a mentally ill "Flat Earther. ".
    She has gone by many names over the years but I know her by one of her last Candice.
    She has nice tits but the massage is lackluster at best and wants to charge premium fees for no service.
    She lives in a house but wants you to not talk or laugh. The place is infested by cats.

    Older looks - 8 / 10.
    Service - 2 / 10.
    Interaction - 0 / 10.
    Massage - 1 / 10
    Thanks guys.

    Guess I'll be leaving this one alone.

  12. #4398

    Crazy seems to generalized. She is mentally ill.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Bat.

    Shit.

    Crazy.
    Crazy seems to generalized, she is a mentally ill "Flat Earther. ".
    She has gone by many names over the years but I know her by one of her last Candice.
    She has nice tits but the massage is lackluster at best and wants to charge premium fees for no service.
    She lives in a house but wants you to not talk or laugh. The place is infested by cats.

    Older looks - 8 / 10.
    Service - 2 / 10.
    Interaction - 0 / 10.
    Massage - 1 / 10

  13. #4397

    3 words

    Quote Originally Posted by BatSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...l/505066306379
    Bat.

    Shit.

    Crazy.

  14. #4396

    Mindy

    Anybody know anything about this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...l/505066306379

  15. #4395

    Forum Abbreviations. These cover enough.

    Here, I fixed it for you.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cus...=Abbreviations

    No thanks needed,

    A2
    Last edited by Admin2; 07-09-26 at 10:09. Reason: Ridiculous use of space.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape