Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1385
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1355

    Going at the end of the week

    Quote Originally Posted by JGR321  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

    Was wondering if you had seen her again as you had stated and still recommend?
    Going at the end of the week.

  2. #1354

    Massage relief

    Had the pleasure to see this doll Kat in a private studio in Clearwater. Took the knots off my back and took her sweet time $ Mario coin for 30 min and was well worth it. . 70 for an added and had a happy accident. Hispanic lady and could express it well recently had top surgery so many made cups. May repeat when she's all healed up again. 7/10.
    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/clearwater-refined-wellness-massage/mP3kPuJ34eQrvBs1u8bomL
    (727) 297-8989

  3. #1353

    Serina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    180 hhr, 260 hr, 360 1. 5 hr.
    Thanks.

    Was wondering if you had seen her again as you had stated and still recommend?

  4. #1352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1717

    Somebody got some splainin to do!

    Quote Originally Posted by StPeter  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday, does not look anything like the pics. Nice apartment, much heavier than expected. Light massage, HJ, FIV, some DATY, won't repeat. She seems nice though. Just don't expect the one in the pictures. She sent me a pic also, but was not her.
    Somebody here swore it was 100% her, no wonder they didn't want the unfiltered photo exposed, just the AI scam photos.

  5. #1351

    Bd

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieAvalon  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of TOFTT, but if you ended up meeting her, let me know how it went.
    I saw Baby Dee a couple weeks ago. Will not repeat.

  6. #1350

    Can I get an Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Pics are a old. Not the best time overall, not what I expected based on the photos and the wording.
    Exactly what I thought when I saw her.

  7. #1349

    Serina rates

    Quote Originally Posted by JGR321  [View Original Post]
    What was the donation please. Thanks.
    180 hhr, 260 hr, 360 1. 5 hr.

  8. #1348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1717

    You are not wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year. I remember her being about 65 years old with some big, and in my opinion, sloppy boobs. I can't remember if the BJ was covered or not (I tried to forget the encounter). Never again.
    Pics are a old. Not the best time overall, not what I expected based on the photos and the wording.

  9. #1347

    Serina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT and am VERY happy about it. In my opinion she looks a bit younger in person than in the pictures. But it is definitely her in the pics and in real life. She seems smart and can carry on a conversation.

    She invited me into a very clean apartment that she uses just for service. She is a full-time student so her schedule varies. We went to the bedroom and she asked me to get comfortable. She immediately took off all her clothes. She's got soft skin, natural curves, a cute smile and in my opinion is very pretty. Like I said in a previous post, I like her look. If you like her look in the photos, you'll like it even more naked. She is not a professional masseuse but asks if you want a soft or a hard massage. Your hands can roam anywhere they want. On the flip, the HJ is very interesting. I'm not going to go into detail as you'll have to experience it yourself, but it was great. She cleans you up with warm towels and then if you want will shower with you. We did, and I got my MSOG in the shower.

    I asked about upgrades but you have to ask her when you visit. I'm going back next week.
    What was the donation please. Thanks.

  10. #1346

    Serina. She was GREAT

    Quote Originally Posted by Shep5822  [View Original Post]
    Unless you all saw two different people. Someone needs a timeout forum wise. I've recently fallen victim to bad? False? Recommendations.

    Now.. I took it like a man and did not post a vent BUT Im starting to see an influx of lets call it, half truths when it comes to looks, xp, and services. Not naming names or blame here but a humble ask to please be accurate all.
    I TOFTT and am VERY happy about it. In my opinion she looks a bit younger in person than in the pictures. But it is definitely her in the pics and in real life. She seems smart and can carry on a conversation.

    She invited me into a very clean apartment that she uses just for service. She is a full-time student so her schedule varies. We went to the bedroom and she asked me to get comfortable. She immediately took off all her clothes. She's got soft skin, natural curves, a cute smile and in my opinion is very pretty. Like I said in a previous post, I like her look. If you like her look in the photos, you'll like it even more naked. She is not a professional masseuse but asks if you want a soft or a hard massage. Your hands can roam anywhere they want. On the flip, the HJ is very interesting. I'm not going to go into detail as you'll have to experience it yourself, but it was great. She cleans you up with warm towels and then if you want will shower with you. We did, and I got my MSOG in the shower.

    I asked about upgrades but you have to ask her when you visit. I'm going back next week.

  11. #1345

    Anika

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    There are so many Rub Ranking Ads who knows what's legit or not?

    It would be better ask mongers on this forum to list the legit ones and we would probably only see a handful.

    We seem to read that the massage is sub par and the handy is over priced so not sure I understand the value?

    Speaking of one that seems to have been advertising quite some and has plenty of mixed reviews on TER but none on USASG is Anika.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...e-ok-8196.html

    Can anyone validate her services?
    I saw her last year. I remember her being about 65 years old with some big, and in my opinion, sloppy boobs. I can't remember if the BJ was covered or not (I tried to forget the encounter). Never again.

  12. #1344

    Shae

    Saw Shae over the weekend. Third time I've seen her and much better than past experiences. Good coms this time. Gorgeous as usual. Fun L2 69. Only complaint, table seemed shaky and I'm a small guy.

  13. #1343

    Serena

    Quote Originally Posted by StPeter  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday, does not look anything like the pics. Nice apartment, much heavier than expected. Light massage, HJ, FIV, some DATY, won't repeat. She seems nice though. Just don't expect the one in the pictures. She sent me a pic also, but was not her.
    Just so I'm clear, because I'm seeing her Friday, she IS NOT the girl in the pics on Rubrankings?

  14. #1342

    Rub Ranking Ads, Anika

    There are so many Rub Ranking Ads who knows what's legit or not?

    It would be better ask mongers on this forum to list the legit ones and we would probably only see a handful.

    We seem to read that the massage is sub par and the handy is over priced so not sure I understand the value?

    Speaking of one that seems to have been advertising quite some and has plenty of mixed reviews on TER but none on USASG is Anika.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...e-ok-8196.html

    Can anyone validate her services?

  15. #1341

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by StPeter  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday, does not look anything like the pics. Nice apartment, much heavier than expected. Light massage, HJ, FIV, some DATY, won't repeat. She seems nice though. Just don't expect the one in the pictures. She sent me a pic also, but was not her.
    Unless you all saw two different people. Someone needs a timeout forum wise. I've recently fallen victim to bad? False? Recommendations.

    Now.. I took it like a man and did not post a vent BUT Im starting to see an influx of lets call it, half truths when it comes to looks, xp, and services. Not naming names or blame here but a humble ask to please be accurate all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape