Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 199 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 2978
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2918
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeLover13  [View Original Post]
    A little more info would probably help answer your question, like 68 & what cross street, and what card shop?
    Sorry its by 68 and and Arlington heights rd. Next to Nerd Rage Gaming but doesn't show up on maps.

  2. #2917

    Came

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    I've had BBBJ at Came spa, but I am not sure whether BBBJ finish is available though.
    Went last week. Drew Koko. 30's-50's. Hard to tell with these women. Minor baby damage. Excellent English.

    Short DFK to start. Short mediocre massage. Mild tease then BJ. Started BBBJ then covered with balls and taint licking.

    Had her lay down before the main event. She had a big O while DATY. Made her very relaxed. Followed up with mish then cowgirl. She had another O while dfk. Then it was my turn.

    Better massage for 5-10 minutes quick clean up after and out the door. . 7 house 1. 6 tip.

    I might repeat but want to see if there's other talent there.

  3. #2916
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaaClaus  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Pinky does 30 mins? I like beauty queens even if they give sub par service but it might be better to get in an out.
    Yes I went for 30 minutes.

  4. #2915

    Came Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SignerJeff  [View Original Post]
    I will be traveling into the area in a few weeks, what was the damage?
    30 minutes - 50 plus 100 tip.

  5. #2914
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvazion  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly the same experience I had. She has a great personality. But service wise very limited and was the exact same reason I didn't repeat even though she does have nice body / face.
    Does anyone know if Pinky does 30 mins? I like beauty queens even if they give sub par service but it might be better to get in an out.

  6. #2913

    Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last time she was here maybe 4-5 months ago. The pics are legit, ROCKING body and pretty face though probably had a lot of makeup on. She definitely had a routine BJ (can't remember if BBBJ), then rode me cow girl with her hand on my chest so I wasn't able to do much more. She did it for as long as it took and she had a decent attitude and laughed a bit. No DFK or DATY and just brief allowances for titty sucking. I didn't repeat bc of the limitations but she is very good looking and that body is top notch. YMMV or perhaps she opens with multiple visits.
    This is exactly the same experience I had. She has a great personality. But service wise very limited and was the exact same reason I didn't repeat even though she does have nice body / face.

  7. #2912

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by SantaaClaus  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled across this link from a old post. I have never used them but the photos look great. I'm guessing the photos are to good to be true?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/2721687
    I saw her last time she was here maybe 4-5 months ago. The pics are legit, ROCKING body and pretty face though probably had a lot of makeup on. She definitely had a routine BJ (can't remember if BBBJ), then rode me cow girl with her hand on my chest so I wasn't able to do much more. She did it for as long as it took and she had a decent attitude and laughed a bit. No DFK or DATY and just brief allowances for titty sucking. I didn't repeat bc of the limitations but she is very good looking and that body is top notch. YMMV or perhaps she opens with multiple visits.

  8. #2911

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker02  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Althea lately? I haven't seen anything on them in a while and I used to enjoy them.
    I was there last month and saw Lulu. Had the usual great fun time with her. Don't go when it's too hot out, their A / C isn't good.

  9. #2910

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by SantaaClaus  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled across this link from a old post. I have never used them but the photos look great. I'm guessing the photos are to good to be true?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/2721687
    She has great reviews on Erotic review in fact the new one today.

  10. #2909

    Apple at Melody

    Apple at melody. Paid HF. 8 for hr.

    Avg looks, flat ass and flappy belly and tits. Face was okay.

    We spend 15 mins on TS. Was very thorough.

    Then face down on the table, zero massage skills.

    Flip after just 10 mins, asked what I wanted. Took HJ for $. She wasn't happy about it.

    I just didn't feel like going for FS. Maybe the beauty bar is higher for me due to Bella, Sky etc.

    Anyways, she took the top off and did an honest effort to give a good HJ. After another 10 minutes, we were done.

    I still had 15 minutes left at least but then she showed me the way out.

    Wouldn't repeat. I felt money wasted bcz a good massage is must for me.

  11. #2908

    Pinky

    I stumbled across this link from a old post. I have never used them but the photos look great. I'm guessing the photos are to good to be true?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/2721687

  12. #2907

    Althea

    Has anyone been to Althea lately? I haven't seen anything on them in a while and I used to enjoy them.

  13. #2906
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    I confirm that BBBJ is getable at Came Spa. Yoyo let me finish in her mouth.
    I will be traveling into the area in a few weeks, what was the damage?

  14. #2905

    Angel gone missing

    Angel was at Refresh last week. Very cute and filling in for someone on vacation. She's gone now. Does anyone know where she returned to?

  15. #2904

    BBBJ Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    I've had BBBJ at Came spa, but I am not sure whether BBBJ finish is available though.
    I confirm that BBBJ is getable at Came Spa. Yoyo let me finish in her mouth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape