Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 384 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 5760
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5715
    Quote Originally Posted by InAsheville123  [View Original Post]
    Went to M Spa since it was very convenient to me and where I was in Cola. Sky (or was it Skyler) answered the door was the only masseuse available. Late 20's, lots of tats and big-ol silver necklace with like a 3" crucifix hanging from it. Maybe 5 foot tall, 105 pounds. 34 B's I'd guess, dark brown / black hair. Menu was L1-170, L2-200, L3-300. Went with L1 this time. Massage was okay, I think she used hand lotion which she removed before the flip, with a hot towel. On the flip, she striped down naked and went to town and I left happy. Touching was on the table for sure. No added costs discussed. She said that blonds were available as well at other times, but she was the only one working that Sunday afternoon. I think while I was there, she put a sign on the front door that said closed or maybe out to lunch or something like that. I saw no one else while there. Sky was very friendly, decently educated sounding and attractive. I'd go back again to see the blonds for sure.
    Definitely give them a try. I think it was Thursday that they were there.

  2. #5714

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by 5 Star yesterday and had a wonderful dream with Sugar. Massage was okay. Pretty good L1 and L2, OTD 0. 2.
    Is the Blonde one still there?

  3. #5713

    Otd

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard56  [View Original Post]
    What is "OTD"? It's not in the abbreviations listing.
    Out The Door.

  4. #5712

    Abbreviations

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Fat fingers sorry.

    OTD 2. 0.
    What is "OTD"? It's not in the abbreviations listing.

  5. #5711

    5 Star Update

    Fat fingers sorry.

    OTD 2. 0.

  6. #5710

    4 Seasons

    Quote Originally Posted by Sclimo1  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about making a visit during the week. Anybody special in the line up that I should ask for.

    TIA.
    Just one name, Mimi.

  7. #5709

    4 Seasons Line Up

    I'm thinking about making a visit during the week. Anybody special in the line up that I should ask for.

    TIA.

  8. #5708

    5 Star

    Stopped by 5 Star yesterday and had a wonderful dream with Sugar. Massage was okay. Pretty good L1 and L2, OTD 0. 2.

  9. #5707
    Quote Originally Posted by RubLover803  [View Original Post]
    Well damn that sucks. They were so close.
    I wonder where Gia and Linda ended up going to.

  10. #5706
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPeter  [View Original Post]
    CLOSED. Pulled into the parking lot as they were taking down the sign.
    Well damn that sucks. They were so close.

  11. #5705
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDos001  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened at Elite? Called and drove by to see Gia today but no answer. Google Maps says "closed permanently", website down.
    CLOSED. Pulled into the parking lot as they were taking down the sign.

  12. #5704

    Elite Spa on Two Notch

    Anyone know what happened at Elite? Called and drove by to see Gia today but no answer. Google Maps says "closed permanently", website down.

  13. #5703
    Quote Originally Posted by KennJak  [View Original Post]
    I have tried Coco won't budge and Lisa says no ☹65039; anyone else have any luck.
    This is a fairly known legit spot, very good massage in my experience though. Which is interesting given where they advertise and the agency they appear to be associated with. I've gone to the "franchise" locations locally and around the SE and have gotten more fulfilling experiences.

  14. #5702
    Quote Originally Posted by XMiracleMax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been there recently and know if they are offering any extras. Last time I went it was all legit.
    I have tried Coco won't budge and Lisa says no ☹65039; anyone else have any luck.

  15. #5701

    Luckys Bodywork

    Anyone been there recently and know if they are offering any extras. Last time I went it was all legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape