Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 296 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 4428
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4368

    Dm

    Sent you a DM.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Stone:

    The only girl available was thick, could have been a catcher for a softball team. Was not my type, have fun if you like big ass and tittys.

    Eastern:

    Three girls working one older gal I assume was acting as mamasan had grayish blond hair. There were two other girls working one was busy and the best of the three small tiny, the other average at best and looked like she had a scar or something on her face. I was not interested.

    Blue Ocean: Two girls neither were spectacular an older gal I have seen before the other as young, but again thicker than my taste.

    Baywood: Selena was the only gal working and I avoid her like the plague. She will do what ever you want, but she's been fucked hard and put up dirty many times.

    Blue Waves: a pal-o-mine says full menu older gals, rushed. I would avoid.

  2. #4367

    Zxihiang 1923

    Quote Originally Posted by ButteryPickle  [View Original Post]
    Repeat session with Lola today. After seeing her for the first time in three months last week, I knew I wanted to come back for seconds.

    I think what stood out this time was that she seemed a little more adventurous than I remembered. Maybe part of that was because I'd already seen her a few times before and neither of us felt like strangers anymore. The whole session just felt more relaxed. I attached a photo as a visual reference to one of the positions from today. At one point, she was leaning over the edge of the bed with her head where the towel was sitting while I was facefucking her. Catching everything in the mirror made the moment feel surprisingly surreal. For a second, I caught myself thinking it looked like something straight out of a low budget onlyfans video, then immediately laughed at myself for having that thought.

    My favorite part about Lola is the way she approaches the session. My impression is that she really leans into either the GFE or PSE side of things, depending on what you're looking for. She never came across as rushed or distracted, and I don't remember her checking the clock once. Instead, she stayed engaged from beginning to end and adjusted to the mood as the session unfolded. Depending on the moment, it felt somewhere between spending time with a girlfriend and hanging out with that adventurous and kinky friend with benefits you've always had a little chemistry with.

    Maybe that's why she seems to have developed a loyal following. I can understand it a little better now after seeing her a few times myself. Funny enough, I walked out thinking this visit was even better than the one last week. Sometimes a repeat session tells you way more than any review ever could.
    Hey brothers, I read a few reports from some relatively new guys that piqued my interest about trying Zhixiang. Unfortunately Lola or lulu or whoever these guys met over the previous months is not there. I was told 2 new girls, figured I'd save the forty and try out a new to me spot. That was a tough decision since this spot is super close to the top two places in Sarasota. Parking lot at stone was empty and considering going there instead. But stayed focused, zhi had an empty lot too. Met Mary, definitely 40's but looked nice excellent English and friendly. Asked if I could have an hour, "yes", and handed over my old school donation 2. 4.

    That's when she saw a car pulled in and said half hour instead. I'll say I was more than disappointed with that business decision. And as she left to go talk to him, I undressed and was kicking myself. Then she came in to start a weak massage and no shower was offered. Since I thought I read about a shower (but wasn't 109% sure) I didn't ask but strike 2 in the first 5 minutes. 10 minutes later the flip. She has a sexy smile cute face long wave hair, overall I was okay with that. Some strokes and light flicking with her tongue was nice, especially when I thought she was just teasing. But then realized that she was just getting me ready for the cover. Flipping into 69 was nice. Switch to cg and maybe she has bad hips but that wasn't great. Flip to mish and she was in her element! She put her good English to use with lots of dirty talking! That was a highlight for me and even though it was fake I enjoyed it but much like the rest of the time she was watching the monitor like her favorite movie was on it! Finished and she offered a continuation of the massage to wrap up the 40 minute session. I get it that it's a YMMV thing and the girls can make or break it, but I kept thinking on the drive home I should have stuck with the A-Team and not saved the 40, or even the AAA apartments for a better value.

  3. #4366

    Reports

    Stone:

    The only girl available was thick, could have been a catcher for a softball team. Was not my type, have fun if you like big ass and tittys.

    Eastern:

    Three girls working one older gal I assume was acting as mamasan had grayish blond hair. There were two other girls working one was busy and the best of the three small tiny, the other average at best and looked like she had a scar or something on her face. I was not interested.

    Blue Ocean: Two girls neither were spectacular an older gal I have seen before the other as young, but again thicker than my taste.

    Baywood: Selena was the only gal working and I avoid her like the plague. She will do what ever you want, but she's been fucked hard and put up dirty many times.

    Blue Waves: a pal-o-mine says full menu older gals, rushed. I would avoid.

  4. #4365
    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]

    There is a place on the other side of the highway, near Kings and I75, don't bother unless you want L1 from a 3-4.

    Good luck, play safe.
    This helps because I was considering a quick stop but not now if she looks 70. I can't imagine it.

    Is it Taiji or Taichi that's potentially okay? Enter on the outside of a little commercial beige bldg with other offices inside?

  5. #4364

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenousRick  [View Original Post]
    Is it just Sunny and Angela at Eastern this month? Doesn't seem to be a lot of talk so I assume it to be a slow month for talent there.
    Sounds like not much going on. Although I'll pop into Stone later this week and report.

  6. #4363

    Eastern talent?

    Is it just Sunny and Angela at Eastern this month? Doesn't seem to be a lot of talk so I assume it to be a slow month for talent there.

  7. #4362

    Angela at Eastern

    Was in this side of the town and finally decided to hits the place back up. Got Angela as the pick. Service and massage was great as usual. Went all the way with the L3. Average build and pretty good looking. Some work done the body but I didn't mind. Pretty standard from start to finish. Paid the house fee then started with the table shower. Then came the massage and finally we were both naked and came the main course. Great oral action followed by getting wrapped up. Started with pumping her from behind and finished with me on top. Busted in the cover and finally got cleaned up. Place is as good as I remembered.

  8. #4361

    Sea Island

    Some old but limited reviews got me curious. I visited in the afternoon and was greeted by an older, skinny, petite Chinese lady Judy. I was happy seeing her and I found her to be pretty. I prefer older women and she was perfect for me. Others might disagree which is probably why there are no reviews. She had a soothing voice. Long story short it was level one only. Don't bother expecting more and don't try. Her massage was quite good for a Chinese parlor. The decor is horrible. Dark and drab. Barron. No shower. Looks like the fixtures came from the Salvation Army. That being said Judy was very sweet and easy to get along with. There was no mention of money and no issue with nominal tipping. I really liked her. I do appreciate a good massage and I'm not into risky activities or human trafficking. So this place suit me fine. I used to go to Jade. Massage weaker, less attractive lady and they talk too much about money. But Jade does have a shower. The location was downtown and there was parking in the rear and with a back door for privacy.

  9. #4360
    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    Haven't tried AAA Rose, off my radar. Where's that?
    Right next to DQ. The provider there isn't nearly as old and revolting as I have seen in the past. She isn't young, but definitely fuckable.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any knowledge about the legit looking place on Collingswood that offers "stress relief"?
    Their ad looks legit enough. When all else fails go visit. If the provider is wearing socks chances are low. If the shoes are laced the chances are essentially zero.

  10. #4359
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffButthead  [View Original Post]
    It is hot and cold. Probably a 20%-30% chance to find attractive talent.

    That is Taichi. There is a older Asian who is marginally attractive working there. She gets others but they are no different in appearance than her.

    Cindy is at Golden. I do not think it is the same Cindy as was there years ago at their other location. That Cindy was pretty attractive. This one seems old and worn out. I checked out Lotus once and they had a couple of young providers who were *almost* pretty. Next time I went back their grandmother was working. It hasn't changed. Years ago Lotus had a really good provider. I wonder where she went?

    True that! She is at least 70.

    It is gone. But there are some you missed, maybe it moved?

    Taiji used to also used to have a great provider, but years ago it changed to a pair of 50 yr old thick women who look like the Asian lunch-lady. Not sure if there are extras. IMHO extras from them would be a negative, not a positive.

    AAA Rose. Been discussed alot. They are slightly more likely to get attractive providers, maybe 30%. Cici has been there a long time and there hasn't been rotation in months. She isn't ugly but I find her strange so I avoid it.

    Pink Rose. New place trying to establish. It is related to UMI spa. They get frumpy providers 90% of the time. I have seen one who brought the average up. She was a 6. Umi has at least one good provider. Maybe there are more. If RR gets established we might see better talent.

    Red Rose. They rotate grandmas.

    Waves Spa on Olean is also a wildcard. I 've seen a few good providers. About 25% chance of good talent month to month.

    There are a few new ones popping up that may or may not be noteworth. All in I would say that the chances of finding a good provider in town during summer is about 25% month to month. Maybe 35% in winter.
    Great summary, Biff. I've had much better results at Pink Rose than you have. The regular "mamasan" is one of my ATF, and I've had great experiences with at least two others there, but the secondary talent moves through there rather quickly and you don't know what you're going to get. Mamasan actively pushes "the new girl", so she may be limiting her own availability, which is a bummer.

    At Taichi, I've seen the same girl there the past three visits spread out over two years, she has a vocal tick. She tries to provide well and she is very friendly, but not very attractive.

    I agree about Lotus, used to be a good option. Not so much anymore. Haven't tried AAA Rose, off my radar. Where's that? And Golden has been hit so much by LEO, I won't even look at it. Do you have any knowledge about the legit looking place on Collingswood that offers "stress relief"?

  11. #4358
    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they changed names again. That used to be Lotus Bee or something like that, they've been there for years. In the past, it has been a full menu available, and they generally get good performers, but often not the "lookers".
    It is hot and cold. Probably a 20%-30% chance to find attractive talent.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    Same with Tai Chi Massage, about a mile further north on the same side of the road.
    That is Taichi. There is a older Asian who is marginally attractive working there. She gets others but they are no different in appearance than her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    Just south of there, again on the same side of the road, are Golden and Lotus, but they've both been targeted by LEO in the past year.
    Cindy is at Golden. I do not think it is the same Cindy as was there years ago at their other location. That Cindy was pretty attractive. This one seems old and worn out. I checked out Lotus once and they had a couple of young providers who were *almost* pretty. Next time I went back their grandmother was working. It hasn't changed. Years ago Lotus had a really good provider. I wonder where she went?

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    There is a place on the other side of the highway, near Kings and I75, don't bother unless you want L1 from a 3-4.
    True that! She is at least 70.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if Calle is still in business, they had a great reputation though I didn't have the same experience there, but they were also targeted by LEO.
    It is gone. But there are some you missed, maybe it moved?

    Taiji used to also used to have a great provider, but years ago it changed to a pair of 50 yr old thick women who look like the Asian lunch-lady. Not sure if there are extras. IMHO extras from them would be a negative, not a positive.

    AAA Rose. Been discussed alot. They are slightly more likely to get attractive providers, maybe 30%. Cici has been there a long time and there hasn't been rotation in months. She isn't ugly but I find her strange so I avoid it.

    Pink Rose. New place trying to establish. It is related to UMI spa. They get frumpy providers 90% of the time. I have seen one who brought the average up. She was a 6. Umi has at least one good provider. Maybe there are more. If RR gets established we might see better talent.

    Red Rose. They rotate grandmas.

    Waves Spa on Olean is also a wildcard. I 've seen a few good providers. About 25% chance of good talent month to month.

    There are a few new ones popping up that may or may not be noteworth. All in I would say that the chances of finding a good provider in town during summer is about 25% month to month. Maybe 35% in winter.

  12. #4357

    Back door

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes  [View Original Post]
    There is s back door entrance for Stone. Park onbside of Carrabbas.
    I like using the back door whenever I can. .

  13. #4356
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes  [View Original Post]
    Had a little time so looked in Pink Rose. The lady who answered appeared worn out. The clientele probably keeping them well occupied.

    Across the street is Xin Flow. Seems nice and one person working was eager. Any info?
    Looks like they changed names again. That used to be Lotus Bee or something like that, they've been there for years. In the past, it has been a full menu available, and they generally get good performers, but often not the "lookers". Same with Tai Chi Massage, about a mile further north on the same side of the road.

    Just south of there, again on the same side of the road, are Golden and Lotus, but they've both been targeted by LEO in the past year.

    There is a place on the other side of the highway, near Kings and I75, don't bother unless you want L1 from a 3-4.

    Taiji on 41 has a full menu, but yer pulling the arm on the slot machine there, you don't know what you're going to get.

    I don't know if Calle is still in business, they had a great reputation though I didn't have the same experience there, but they were also targeted by LEO.

    Good luck, play safe.

  14. #4355

    Port Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    You could cut your trip in half and stop at the Pink Rose in Port Charlotte. There's a lot in Charlotte county but this is the only one that comes close to the experiences you'll get at Eastern or Stone.
    Had a little time so looked in Pink Rose. The lady who answered appeared worn out. The clientele probably keeping them well occupied.

    Across the street is Xin Flow. Seems nice and one person working was eager. Any info?

  15. #4354

    A truism for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    It's the cops you can't see that you have to look out for.
    This is so true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape