Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 14534
-
08-07-26 11:57 #14264Senior Member

Posts: 300I agree.
Most of my top experiences came from women overlooked on Seeking. Not the best looking women, but willing to please me anyway I wanted. Most were 200 some were 300. Hell some of them gave me sessions for free due to them being horny. When a chick has GPS its a turn off, because you already know it's only about them. When a chick is hot, usually they get hit on so much that anything you say is simply normal for them to hear. But when a chick wants it as much as you do, the first time is usually amazing. I personally find that when they are on seeking or benefits they want conversation just as much as they want we want. Putting a little effort into talking to them really goes a long way when it comes to actually meeting them for the first time.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 11:04 #14263Senior Member

Posts: 419The cost of whoring!
LOL, as I said when you asked this question in another forum, Poony, I will take the fifth!
Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84
[View Original Post]
But I WILL share my philosophy and experiences on prices, in general, and what I've learned over the decades: In short, I've found that there's little correlation between price and looks and performance!
Indeed, many of my best were in the 100 to 200 range. That includes probably about 100 strippers, in house, in various clubs. Overseas (Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong and Macau (now part of communist China of course), Costa Rica, Dominican, Brazil, Mexico, Russia) and some select locations in Europe, they were mostly around 100 or less. In the USA, when I used to use the big-name touring escort agencies as often as twice a week on the East Coast (BDJ, Flawless, and others that advertised on Eros), I usually paid 250 to 350, so an average of about 300 for an hour. Hell, I even got to creampie porn stars Chennin Blanc for 350, and Kelly Leigh and Dana Hayes each for 300, not all that long ago. I also creampied Brianna Wildman in Vegas for 400. But the number of other hoes I ever paid 400 for, in my entire life, I can count on the fingers of one hand. There was only one hoe, in fact, that I EVER paid over 400 for, and that was the late Pamala Miami, over two decades ago. She was 600 for four hours, but that was the WORST waste of hoe money I ever experienced, as the whole deal, including the dinner date, the hotel with jacuzzi which I booked, and transportation, ran me over 800--for 20 minutes of abysmal bareback sex, with no kissing, and I had to pull out! With her whining and complaining and insulting me for the whole four hours! In fact, that taught me a very clear lesson: Price and quality DO NO CORRELATE!
Here's a happier example: The two pics attached were hoes who were both stellar, in both looks and performance, which included spectacular DFK, BBFSCIP, and CIM / swallow, and two cups. The blonde was 400 for a hour, and she was UTR, and referral only, and one of my VERY rare splurges. So she was absolutely worth it! But the brunette, a stripper, was only 100, OTC, for the exact same session time and exact same services! She was by no means UTR--in fact, she was one of the most popular CIP strippers in that town at the time, probably taking cuntfulls of sperm from half that town's male population! But I consider them just about equal for stellar looks and stellar services. (Sorry, I had to redact the face of the blonde, who now runs a legitimate business.) But this a really striking example of my general conclusion, that price and quality just DO NOT CORRELATE!
-
08-07-26 11:04 #14262Senior Member

Posts: 33Anyone seen her?
Anyone have seen her before? https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...d/638053370675.
-
08-07-26 10:27 #14261Senior Member

Posts: 132This provider expected me to get the room. Which is a hard pass. I will give a provider cash to get the room herself.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 10:09 #14260Senior Member

Posts: 741There are risks for both sides
Let's face it. That's the reality especially when you're seeing someone with no track record and a number that google doesn't recognize. I am extra cautious in those encounters. I don't leave any explicit text messages. I show up early and cruise the lot and nearby area looking for potential LEO or unsavory characters. When I enter the room I assess whether I am going to stay while the door is still open. If it's a pass I say I left my wallet in the car. If I am staying I immediately head to the bathroom to make sure we're alone. If they are in street clothes I tend to be extra concerned so I will ask them to get comfortable while I am in the bathroom. When I come out if they aren't showing skin or trying a LEO check I will walk. It is a lot to go through but I have personally avoided two stings that I know of by following these rules. Common sense goes a long way.
Originally Posted by BiffButthead
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 09:43 #14259Senior Member

Posts: 132You may have a point. All of my previous dates were from SD or others. Seems risky to just tell someone your room. A way to get robbed or stung.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 06:54 #14258Senior Member

Posts: 387Catie
I guess she in Bonita now. 239-310-7195.
If you like young she your girl. Average donations not a clock watcher can take a pounding. Fellas I'm out for a bit dealing with health issues peace.
-
08-06-26 18:49 #14257Senior Member

Posts: 1189Hey Gilfo of those hundrers of creampies, what's the cost you've spent over your time out whoring?
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 17:29 #14256Senior Member

Posts: 201Some of those aren't bad looking for their age and have a great attitude. The point that I was making is that \we've had younger, good looking women with a good attitude for many years. Perhaps we are just in a lull and it's cyclical. Enjoy fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 16:43 #14255Senior Member

Posts: 183Sounds like Kodi. She's been do in this for over a year now.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 14:15 #14254Senior Member

Posts: 323It's fine. And it only costs a $3 bill to get in! Totally legit!
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 10:36 #14253Senior Member

Posts: 741If she does unprotected gangbangs there's not enough antibiotic or antivirals to kill what she is transmitting. Hard pass. Nice video though.
Originally Posted by BoomBoom13
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 18:14 #14252Senior Member

Posts: 537Meet and greet
Unless you're talking about the girls on seeking, you will never get a working girl to meet you first so you can "decide" if you want to book with her or not. You're dreaming bro! LOL.
Originally Posted by BiffButthead
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 18:07 #14251Senior Member

Posts: 323Quality over age!
Amen brother! Add Scarlett to that list. She is on time, wears sexy outfits and is a "pro's pro". She does everything right and the little touches, like when I am getting ready to leave grabbing me and pulling me close like she NEVER wants me to go.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
I would take her any day of the week over some 20 year old that is rude and not in this to please us.
-
08-04-26 17:38 #14250Senior Member

Posts: 132Quote Originally Posted by Swflman1
Has anyone taken the plunge on this one? I don't remember seeing any reviews of her on here. Thanks in advance!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-coral-fl/female-escorts/available-babythe-sexiest-in-t/084329071982
I reached out to her. Fairly quick on comms but something is a bit off. She says outcall only. Her skip page is gone. I asked to meet first somewhere safe (like a fast food place) and she was down at first, then refused the day of. Said she wanted money for a 'date'. I told her that the meet was for both our safety and that we would go somewhere right away for business if everything is legit. She said that nobody else ever wants to meet first. Hmmm. I learned from girls I've worked with before to *always* meet first. All the things that can go wrong: She could come with a boyfriend. She could be with LEA. She could just be Fugly. The fact she didn't want to meet first and claimed to be too busy to bother leaves me suspicious. No way would I put a room in my name and invite her in. I told her I 'd pay her to get the room once we decide where (so there is nobody unwanted waiting inside). She was a go until she wasn't. Maybe I am paranoid, but asking to meet her first is not a giant leap.
Originally Posted by MadBoner
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




