Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 25014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24819
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Number links to an older STG post by "Sapphire" with same style text, same services checked off, and 1 photo that shows off that tramp stamp tattoo. Sapphire has since started using a different 781 number.

    Here is the a post by Sapphire for comparison: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/021969888609 - she has 1 review on the other site saying service was "decent", everything covered. Not sure if they are 1 and the same, friends, share the same manager, etc.
    Hi thanks you for that I may try if I do I will post about it.

  2. #24818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Sapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Number links to an older STG post by "Sapphire" with same style text, same services checked off, and 1 photo that shows off that tramp stamp tattoo. Sapphire has since started using a different 781 number.

    Here is the a post by Sapphire for comparison: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/021969888609 - she has 1 review on the other site saying service was "decent", everything covered. Not sure if they are 1 and the same, friends, share the same manager, etc.
    Also, I have text sapphire and she only 1 word text. When I ask her simple question about what service she offer and which one she's okay with doing bbj, or kissing or bare. All she respond was " come by"" without acknowledging anything I said. So I told her she's a waste of my time and she just laugh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/068074332038

  3. #24817
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Meant to post this here.

    Has anyone ever seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/168340885004
    Number links to an older STG post by "Sapphire" with same style text, same services checked off, and 1 photo that shows off that tramp stamp tattoo. Sapphire has since started using a different 781 number.

    Here is the a post by Sapphire for comparison: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/021969888609 - she has 1 review on the other site saying service was "decent", everything covered. Not sure if they are 1 and the same, friends, share the same manager, etc.

  4. #24816

    Paris

    Meant to post this here.

    Has anyone ever seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/168340885004

  5. #24815

    Misbehaving

    She is slender, middling tall with relatively small breasts. Quite attractive overall. Pussy gets soaking wet during activities. If you are a gentleman you may be invited to reciprocate, but she maintains control mostly. No FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    How does she look? I've seen her ad and would like to try but the photos don't show much. Is she attractive? What's her age? Do the photos accurately reflect her body?

  6. #24814
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    How does she look? I've seen her ad and would like to try but the photos don't show much. Is she attractive? What's her age? Do the photos accurately reflect her body?
    Hotter than most of these pigs around here.

  7. #24813

    Ma Behaving

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle  [View Original Post]
    I concur. MsBehavingBadly search the name and you'll find her site. Ultra safe location, professional atmosphere and works with fetishes requested. An important note you are not going to be having sex with her. Many people seem to think that's part of the allure of that type of visit but it's not true.
    How does she look? I've seen her ad and would like to try but the photos don't show much. Is she attractive? What's her age? Do the photos accurately reflect her body?

  8. #24812
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj2222  [View Original Post]
    MsBehavingBadly.
    I concur. MsBehavingBadly search the name and you'll find her site. Ultra safe location, professional atmosphere and works with fetishes requested. An important note you are not going to be having sex with her. Many people seem to think that's part of the allure of that type of visit but it's not true.

  9. #24811

    Bdsm

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a provider that does any lite BDSM or fj?
    MsBehavingBadly.

  10. #24810

    Marissa

    I saw her today. Donations were as below. Overall, a good experience, attitude and service as expected. Cute and the girl in the photos. I will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    She told me 120/180/350. I asked her about dfk and bbfscip. Her response was "Better be well worth it". Whatever that means. Considering her donations are all over the place, I consider that a red flag.

  11. #24809

    Fetish

    Can anyone recommend a provider that does any lite BDSM or fj?

  12. #24808
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    The boobs are nice and I can attest that the BBBJ was good but I'll never go back. There has to be 7-8 women there now with their handlers. Plus at night during the summer everyone has their doors open and they're hanging out in each other's rooms. No thanks.
    Imo if she still does outcall that's the best option.

  13. #24807
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    Remember her from club d, never got a dance or VIP and remembered some guys not paying 500 for 15 minutes, but she worth it outside the club, advertise on tryst before an now stg. Worth the trip now? https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/704671559745.
    She's real, pictures are real and updated but she's coasting on her looks / youth. That American Hot Girl entitlement strikes again. Level of service does not match the asking price. Too many rules for someone asking $4/ qv $5/ hh $6/ hr. Would not repeat, do not recommend.

  14. #24806

    She is not a spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Was impressed that someone finally posted a pic that seems natural and think the pic is attractive enough but the height and weight in the ad doesn't match up with the overall body shape.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burri...-/495054028107

    5"1" and 150 lbs shouldn't have a waist like that. Hoping for a spinner like the pics but is it yet again TGTBT? Past reviews pointed at good BBBJ skills. Might report back if there's a response. Thank you.
    The boobs are nice and I can attest that the BBBJ was good but I'll never go back. There has to be 7-8 women there now with their handlers. Plus at night during the summer everyone has their doors open and they're hanging out in each other's rooms. No thanks.

  15. #24805
    Remember her from club d, never got a dance or VIP and remembered some guys not paying 500 for 15 minutes, but she worth it outside the club, advertise on tryst before an now stg. Worth the trip now? https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/704671559745.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape