Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 18672
-
08-06-26 20:24 #18357Senior Member

Posts: 38Send me a message
I'm not sure if "Momo" that you're referring to is the same Momo that I know. But I do have her mobile number if we are talking about the same Momo. I can send her a message to see if she has plans to return to Phoenix or not. Please send me a private message if you like.
Originally Posted by SneakyMexican
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 13:26 #18356Senior Member

Posts: 57Dora at Red 8 Mesa
Came to see what's new here. Girl I got was Dora. She's a pretty cute girl and I was really digging her hair. She had this grayish brown dye. Flirtatious and energetic. Petite build with nice sized tits. Massage was good and she did lots of teasing once she jumped onto the table. On the flip started with the chest and worked her way down for the HJ with oil. Then came the BJ. She DT a few time which was great. Laid down on me after for some 69 before eventually wrapping me up. We started with mish and flipped through couple of positions before ending it with doggy. Pounded the crap out of her from behind. She had really nice moans too. Finished with me busting my nut on her back.
-
08-05-26 23:12 #18355Senior Member

Posts: 4051st and W Olive Avenue. Tai Chi Glendale
I stopped in and got a great regular massage from a girl named Vivi today. Got the full 60 minutes for. 6 hf. After 30 minutes she flipped me and asked what I wanted, and I said everything. I negotiated down to 1. 5, but I ended up paying 1. 6 for the tip. Good body and on the younger side. Started with BBBJ and quickly into 69 and she loved it. She's seemed like a little less experience than normal girls here. But she really enjoyed her work. A little P2 P before slipping on the cover for mish CFS. But I might try for BBFS on my return visit. She said she would be here for the entire month. I will return here in 1 week and fill you in.
Also, I've been asked about the super young therapist named Lucky from Gem Spa in Glendale. I think she's off this month. I'll find her next month for you. But this month I'm sticking with Tai Chi, Spa63, maybe redstar, 777, and the places at 51st and Peoria AVe.
-
08-05-26 09:36 #18354Senior Member

Posts: 353Someone just posted a review of them yesterday on RM and it's not from a fake account on there.
Originally Posted by IAmBusty1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 00:36 #18353Regular Member

Posts: 18Appreciate it
tia.
Originally Posted by nanotechsksp2
[View Original Post]
Tia.
-
08-04-26 20:55 #18352Senior Member

Posts: 86Momo
Does anyone here know if momo will be back?
-
08-04-26 20:47 #18351Regular Member

Posts: 2Really?
I was there about 10 days or so ago, but the girl who opened the door wasn't really my type, so I politely excused myself and left. Their location isn't far from where I live. I guess I stop by tomorrow before work to take a look at the new girls.
Originally Posted by IAmBusty1
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 18:44 #18350Regular Member

Posts: 4Massage Teasing
Anyone know of a place or person who does extended teasing? I had some, but unfortunately they moved.
All suggestions are appreciated, thank you.
-
08-04-26 13:36 #18349Banned Member

Posts: 3Eva at Gold Panda in Sun City
Work was slow so I left early and decided I needed some stress reduction. Stopped by the Gold Panda and was told Eva was available.
Well, this girl is not mcot but since she looks eager to please me, I decided to go with her. BTW, for guys who want to know her info, she is around 5'2, wearing a coral red dress, thick body (not fat) and natural B cups tits.
She gave me a big hug and took me to her room. Started a pretty decent massage by getting on my back and using her elbows and forearms to get some of the kinks out. Then she started oiling up the lower half and spending a lot of time on the taint and the boys. I started rubbing her legs then moved my arms to the side of the tale and started rubbing her OTC along her upper thighs and made my way to her clit. I could tell she was getting wet the more I rubbed. Unfortunately this had the affect of cutting the massage short as she had me flip and went and got a towel. Wiped me down with the towel and then made the boom boom signal.
I said OK. She took everything off and climbed on top and fed me her tits while she proceeded to fluff me up for the activities to come. Did a little body silde and the slid down and started licking the boys and up my shaft. Hopped off to the side of the table and she proceeded to give a good blow job and finally she put on the cover with her mouth and started riding me. She was energetic and kept riding hard, after a while we changed to doggy and finally I finished the job after like 10 mins of hard poundings.
Overall, Eva is not the best looker but she provided good service. Would not repeat with Eva but will try this place again.
BTW, during the session, she asked me if I need a condom and I said yes, she told me BBFS is available. So if you want a BBFS session, you can give her a try.
-
08-04-26 11:43 #18348Regular Member

Posts: 18Cloud mesa
Whatever happened to Cloud in mesa? I messaged them a few times but no response. Did they change their number? Or got busted again?
-
08-03-26 19:01 #18347Regular Member

Posts: 21777 Nissa
Chinese, 30's, Bcups (left is a little bigger than right). THIN, blonde highlights.
Great massage to start and end. Got to empty in the bag with her on top. Pleasant and said all the right things.
70 h /150.
-
08-03-26 17:09 #18346Regular Member

Posts: 6Red 8 Dora
Stopped by today and had Dora. On the flip, Maggie came in and asked for 2 girls, I said not today. But she stayed the whole time to DFK while Dora gave BBBJ. Dora was probably the best BBBJ I've had there in a while and took the cim no problem. Maggie specifically asked me to come here and write a review on this website LOL.
-
08-03-26 13:56 #18345Regular Member

Posts: 33I'll take that into consideration
I hope the momma at Red 8 reads this and gives Sugar a little more training. It sounds like sugar has the looks but the experience and service isn't there yet. As you said she's new to the industry so I guess this sort of inexperience is to be expected. Most of my Red 8 experiences have pretty good but even good shops can have a dud sometimes. I still think it's a solid shop overall. Thanks for the heads up though. I'll probably check out Dora or Erica first and give Sugar some time to settle in.
Originally Posted by ConejoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 13:50 #18344Regular Member

Posts: 33Your report was really helpful to me
I hope the momma at Red 8 reads this and gives Sugar a little more training. It sounds like sugar has the looks but the experience and service isn't there yet. As you said she's new to the industry so I guess this sort of inexperience is to be expected. Most of my Red 8 experiences have pretty good but even good shops can have a dud sometimes. I still think it's a solid shop overall. Thanks for the heads up though. I'll probably check out Dora or Erica first and give Sugar some time to settle in.
Originally Posted by ConejoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-26 12:24 #18343Senior Member

Posts: 231I was able to meet up with Sugar. Cute, petite with nice enhanced pair. She may be new to the industry since she didn't wasn't up to services I've had at R8 previously.
Originally Posted by Rainblow638
[View Original Post]
No TUMA, she wiped me every 30 seconds during BBBJ, no DT, no CIM, and dead fish personality. Hopefully she warms up and learns R8 level services.
Saw Erica on the way out, better English and nice rack she let me test on the way out. Will be back to see her.












Reply With Quote





