Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 30810
-
07-29-26 18:39 #30510Regular Member

Posts: 1Jacey
Long time lurker first time poster.
I've scheduled an appointment with Jacey from skip the games Comms seem great so far and pics look attractive.
Has anyone seen her before? Anything I should know before meeting her?
Thank you in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/215963828178
-
07-29-26 18:09 #30509Regular Member

Posts: 22Has anyone seen this one?
-
07-29-26 17:47 #30508Senior Member

Posts: 364Scammer to avoid
Asking for a deposit and using Twitter photos of an inactive account. You can see why I'd click, though.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/213531371
-
07-28-26 19:00 #30507Senior Member

Posts: 218Yet another scammer
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/213543006
This one is posting in multiple cities and asking for a deposit up front.
-
07-28-26 18:54 #30506Senior Member

Posts: 218Only a fool.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/715985597437
Got to be a scam.
-
07-28-26 18:13 #30505Senior Member

Posts: 26Rosie
Saw Rosie again quality as usual comms were better than previous attempts a staple in this market would recommend YMMV.
-
07-28-26 07:10 #30504Senior Member

Posts: 218Her ad
She comes off as hostile in her ads. She doesn't seem very approachable and if you say the wrong thing, she would blow up on you. She looks very pretty but I have avoided because of her attitude.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 11:23 #30503Senior Member

Posts: 364That's a great starting point, although a little out of date. Some have closed and others have opened in the meantime, but it's as comprehensive of a resource as you'll find.
Originally Posted by Nikpat
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 10:37 #30502Senior Member

Posts: 33Asian agencies list
Came across the list of asian agencies across multiple cities while searching talent during out of station visit. Not tried personality, please do due diligence before pulling trigger.
https://rentry.org/kgirls
-
07-26-26 18:22 #30501Senior Member

Posts: 439Recent Arrest
Never saw MLK so I have nothing to report. Used to see AJ / ADH about 3-5 years ago. Stood me up once but had something going on. Only saw her 3 times but at that time I personally thought she was a pretty solid pick to see. Liked the way it felt as I think her mouth was very soft, but never became a regular. Really because of some of the other issues she had and my work schedule. Did think about getting a recorded vid but never materialized. I pretty much stepped away from BBBJ scene and mainly focus on sensual massages when I do hobby now. Sucks to see the spiral though but she never seemed to get things together. The game be rough on a majority of the law girls. If I do go back to BJ's feel free to recommend solid providers that doesn't have a vice beyond marijuana. Not into seeing druggies. Been down that road and not trying to go that path again.
-
07-26-26 15:55 #30500Senior Member

Posts: 91One of the best bargains in The area.
I've been seeing her for the past few years, and never had a problem with contact or service. The price is ok and for the service and convo you can't go wrong. She offers a wide range of services and there is never a rush. Always clean with no smell. Kitty is normally wet and tight. Anal is on the Menu and worth a try. Go see her when she posts. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/213412936.
-
07-26-26 14:34 #30499Senior Member

Posts: 218Calling
Any of you have a provider who contacts you daily and wants you to come over and do specific things to her? She says she doesn't care if I pay her or not? Just wants me to do specific things to her. I have been seeing her pretty regular for the last couple years but over the last few months she doesn't want any money.
-
07-25-26 23:49 #30498Senior Member

Posts: 284Re: Aj / adh
It most certainly is her. Why is anybody surprised by those charges? Hell, you can find videos of her sucking cock that some guy posted on xvideos or pornhub or something similar. Just search Raleigh hooker. She's not very good at it from what I remember. I fucked her back before she had that kid and established the bbj only rule.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
07-25-26 23:32 #30497Senior Member

Posts: 218https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/374830667232
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]
Is this who you are talking about?
-
07-25-26 22:53 #30496Senior Member

Posts: 29Agreed. I'm surprised at the offenses!
Originally Posted by Coxter8
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






