Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17456
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    Nevermind, wrong Anastasia.

  2. #17455

    Not even close

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    Not even close Skylar is a old rode hard worn out girl.

  3. #17454

    LatinaWilson

    I did today LatinaDominican at Wilson, 100 qv 15 minutes, CFS, CBJ, doggy, mish.

    She is about mid 30's, white, big rack and big good bubs. Face ok not bad but not great. Not bad attitude.

    ‪x2561294‬.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213643425

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213123042

    I went to see this one at the Red Roof on Wilson. There's two of them. As I pull up, I see them coming out to get in their car. One is white skin, thinner, unremarkable. She told me she was busty over text. If she was, she was hiding it well. I told her that I kinda liked her friend a little more. She was a little darker skinned, curvier, and wearing a short top that showed off the goods. Without skipping a beat, she called her friend out of the car and we went into the room together. I chose the QV and it was every bit the quick visit. No sucking on her nipples (extra), although she didn't care how much I squeezed them. She didn't jerk me off to get me hard before the CBJ. Sex was pretty good, she gave me "the look" and made some good noises while I held her tits and unloaded in the bag. Quick clean up and out the door in less than 10 minutes.

    Positives.

    Her body was pretty amazing with all the right parts being soft and still having a small waist and great soft tits that you could't tell were fake. Tight pussy.

    Negatives.

    You could see the work under one of her tits (fake) and she was impersonal as hell.

    She was very pretty and had a great body, so I usually forgive the rules and impersonal service. It's a sliding scale for me. The less hot you are, the less you can get away with being a c*nt. She was hot enough for me to forgive. Don't know if YMMV. She might be a little more sensual with the hour long session. She's from Venezuala and is based out of Dallas.

    Peace.

  4. #17453

    Ember

    Anyone seen Ember from the Angels recently? I've got a couple of her numbers, and I'll get a text back 1/10 times. Have yet to work our schedules out. Just curious if anyone has seen her recently. PM's open. Thanks.

    -J.

  5. #17452
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the contact information For Anastasia that used to be with Angels? Lived in the grove lots of tats huge tits and ass? I'd love to reconnect with her seen her a ton she never answers her OF messages, DM me if you have the information her number I had is no longer in service.

    Thanks Maddog I'd buy you dinner and a beer LOL.
    I think she may go by Skylar now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207713292

  6. #17451

    There Are Fewer Flags At The Olympics...

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213785292 I texted and got an immediate response. Like before I even could set my phone down. Came back with a really low price and an address. Location was not in what I would call a good area in and County. I decided to pass but am wondering if anyone who has more guts than me has more info?

    Thanks.
    LOL, smoking hot pics like that (First Flag) and then she claims she literally does "everything" (Anal, Oral, Doggy, Kissing, Bbj and GFE) at a really low price, uhm, I think you've already answered your own question...

  7. #17450

    Anyone know anything?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213785292 I texted and got an immediate response. Like before I even could set my phone down. Came back with a really low price and an address. Location was not in what I would call a good area in and County. I decided to pass but am wondering if anyone who has more guts than me has more info?

    Thanks.

  8. #17449

    Don't think that's her

    I saw her several times "back in the day". She's not as tall as this girl looks to be. I don't think that's Abra. Abra was shorter. I could be wrong, though.

    Last time I saw Abra advertise, she was in Indianapolis.

    She was one of the best ever. So sensual and so much fun. My first visit with her was magical.

    Moman.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Wait. Is this actually her? I saw her a few times back in the day and she was phenomenal. Like top 3 all time for sure. Really hard to tell if this is her with the blurred out face, but certainly could be. I bet it's been 15 years since I last saw her.

  9. #17448

    Visting

    Hello All,

    From south florida and I am visiting next week. Would anyone please share their favorite recommendation or pm me? Willing to trade with anyone travelling to south florida anytime. So far based on my research I have the following:

    Angel.

    Kay.

    Ashley.

    Emily.

    Page.

    Magick.

    Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

  10. #17447

    Possible, But Certainly Questionable...

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Wait. Is this actually her? I saw her a few times back in the day and she was phenomenal. Like top 3 all time for sure. Really hard to tell if this is her with the blurred out face, but certainly could be. I bet it's been 15 years since I last saw her.
    I saw Abra well over 100 times when she started here, all I can say is that, even with those blurred face pics, unless she's had an absolute "Shit Ton" of plastic surgery done on her chin, nose and cheek bones over the past 15 years (possible?) then I definitely have some doubts as to whether that's actually her if you compare to her younger pics from back in the day...Yes, people's faces change as they age, but they don't change THAT much without some "Surgical Maintenance" along the way.

    Stay Safe.

  11. #17446

    Floria

    Has anyone meet up with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...c/208613485144

  12. #17445

    Lusious

    After texting numerous girls, I finally got a response from Lusious (incorrect spelling but that's what is on her ad). Met her at her in-call which is a low end motel in St. Peters. I actually thought she looked better (younger) than her pictures. She's fairly short and has really nice tits with great stiff nipples which she said she got from her mom. We talked a bit while undressing as soon as I arrived. Turns out I knew her mother who was a stripper that went by Nipples at C-Mowes in the 90's. After undressing we went to the bed and began DFK and feeling each other up. From their she went to a BBBJ, followed by cowgirl then mish where I finished deep inside her. She is open to anal but I did not participate. Overall a good, if not great, time.

  13. #17444

    Abra

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Phoenix AZ, web presence is active. Bring $1,000+.

    https://tryst.link/escort/demi-marie
    Wait. Is this actually her? I saw her a few times back in the day and she was phenomenal. Like top 3 all time for sure. Really hard to tell if this is her with the blurred out face, but certainly could be. I bet it's been 15 years since I last saw her.

  14. #17443

    Review of Bean

    I visited her. Very polite lady. Place was a 1 bedroom apt in safe area. Very smoky. She's missing a front tooth and had some bruising on her body. Didn't appear to be from drug use but from rough sex. Little chubby. Again, very nice lady but I won't repeat.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/213625834#.

  15. #17442

    More Abra

    Phoenix AZ, web presence is active. Bring $1,000+.

    https://tryst.link/escort/demi-marie

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape