Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 30809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30569
    First and third appear to be fakes just from a Google Lens search, but also because they are not verified on the site, and their number has changed several times.

  2. #30568

    Yes she's real

    Saw her earlier this month for a hh. Pretty good time and Bb was available for an upcharge but as always YMMV. She was aggressive in the nice way during our time together and looks like her pics damage was 2 Benjamins I think. Would repeat.

  3. #30567

    Rtp

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiubility  [View Original Post]
    Fellow gents in NC, having left this area for 15+ years, this would be the first time I am back to RTP for work. Never hobbied in this area before, and wondering a few things.

    1. Will be staying at RTP (so morrisville, cary and adjacent), but looks like the majority of posts are here in Raleigh board. So are most of the incalls in Raleigh proper?

    2. Would love some recommendations, mainly interested in white / latina gals, proprotional, 300 hhr budget. That was it. In DC area, I have mostly been meeting touring providers and a few agencies. So local agency recommendation would work as well.

    Much appreciated it in advance.
    Your budget would get you a half-hour with Jessica Fox or Bexley. They are both GFE MILFs who work out of Brier Creek. Well-reviewed and respected in this community.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox

    https://tryst.link/escort/bexley-111

    You could also get 90 minutes with Vicki for that price- perhaps not as polished in the looks department as the other two but very much anything goes. She is in RTP but not Brier Creek. She is also MILF and GFE. Don't the rub rankings advert fool you. She is full service.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...kie-26864.html

  4. #30566
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Looks just like her pictures. Private residence in Clayton. Have seen her several times.
    Does she offer full service or just a massage?

  5. #30565

  6. #30564

  7. #30563

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/738067911798.

    Can't find any info out there.
    Yes. Looks just like her pictures. Private residence in Clayton. Have seen her several times.

  8. #30562

    No name

    Anyone see this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/738067911798.

    Can't find any info out there.

  9. #30561

    Kelly Edwards

    Yes, she is good to go. Nice and easy going with natural body. Low volume and price is reasonable. Some facial work and vapes quite a bit. Recommend.

  10. #30560

    RTP Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiubility  [View Original Post]
    Fellow gents in NC, having left this area for 15+ years, this would be the first time I am back to RTP for work. Never hobbied in this area before, and wondering a few things.

    1. Will be staying at RTP (so morrisville, cary and adjacent), but looks like the majority of posts are here in Raleigh board. So are most of the incalls in Raleigh proper?

    2. Would love some recommendations, mainly interested in white / latina gals, proprotional, 300 hhr budget. That was it. In DC area, I have mostly been meeting touring providers and a few agencies. So local agency recommendation would work as well.

    Much appreciated it in advance.
    My tecent experience is that the good and reasonably priced talent pool is slim in the RDU Area. I would recommend Kelly Edwards but not sure she does HHR. Maybe Jessica Fox too. Good Luck.

  11. #30559

    Clara Maye and Clara and Other Names

    Quote Originally Posted by NcrduCharlotte  [View Original Post]
    Well, against my better judgement, I went ahead and scheduled an incall session with Clara Maye. What a mistake and waste of time. Comms very slow, took multiple times for a response. Standard screening. Incall was okay in Morrisville near Airport area, shared wih others and had a bad vibe for me, had to wait. Kept checking het phone. Low energy. Everything covered and mechanical. Kept telling me how perfect she was, which if far from truth. Has body marks, strength marks and small t!ts. Well used kitty and slightly smelly. Definitely a bad case of GPS. Will not repeat ever for the over-price and will not recommend. Happy mongering folks.
    And here is the info link:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8340998.htm

  12. #30558

    Back to RTP in the fall

    Fellow gents in NC, having left this area for 15+ years, this would be the first time I am back to RTP for work. Never hobbied in this area before, and wondering a few things.

    1. Will be staying at RTP (so morrisville, cary and adjacent), but looks like the majority of posts are here in Raleigh board. So are most of the incalls in Raleigh proper?

    2. Would love some recommendations, mainly interested in white / latina gals, proprotional, 300 hhr budget. That was it. In DC area, I have mostly been meeting touring providers and a few agencies. So local agency recommendation would work as well.

    Much appreciated it in advance.

  13. #30557
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    What's good my man!?

    Just my opinion but I don't haggle with price. Either I'm willing to pay or I'm not. Now I have had a provider quote a price and I turn it down and she texts back with a lower price and I still pass. I do this for two reasons.

    1. If she was willing to do it for a lower price, why not just start with that. This is car salesman behavior.

    2. If you lower your price, what type of service will I receive.

    I'm in an industry where clients try to haggle my price all the time and my response is sure but the level of service will be different. I don't lower my price because I am goo at what I do. If she is, then she shouldn't lower her price either.

    Stay safe BLK.
    These are both good points and is the same code I follow. #2 is a realistic expectation.

  14. #30556
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/213781724

    Anyone tried this one. Comms were spotty I messaged her on Monday nothing messaged her again Tuesday she finally replied back hrs later. Gave me the quotes I asked for verifcation Facetime. She asked for a deposit. I know not every girl that asks for a deposit is a scam but its a cardinal rule of mine. No deposits. Any takers.
    Why even consider risking anything for someone who offers nothing?

  15. #30555
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    What's good my man!?

    Just my opinion but I don't haggle with price. Either I'm willing to pay or I'm not. Now I have had a provider quote a price and I turn it down and she texts back with a lower price and I still pass. I do this for two reasons.

    1. If she was willing to do it for a lower price, why not just start with that. This is car salesman behavior.

    2. If you lower your price, what type of service will I receive.

    I'm in an industry where clients try to haggle my price all the time and my response is sure but the level of service will be different. I don't lower my price because I am goo at what I do. If she is, then she shouldn't lower her price either.

    Stay safe BLK.
    I feel the same way. Mostly for your reason #2. I know the service won't be good. And maybe it will be quality but I'm not willing to risk wasting the dough. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape