Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 30810
-
08-06-26 15:32 #30570Senior Member

Posts: 25Yes she's real
Saw her earlier this month for a hh. Pretty good time and Bb was available for an upcharge but as always YMMV. She was aggressive in the nice way during our time together and looks like her pics damage was 2 Benjamins I think. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 15:18 #30569Senior Member

Posts: 141Rtp
Your budget would get you a half-hour with Jessica Fox or Bexley. They are both GFE MILFs who work out of Brier Creek. Well-reviewed and respected in this community.
Originally Posted by MrNiubility
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox
https://tryst.link/escort/bexley-111
You could also get 90 minutes with Vicki for that price- perhaps not as polished in the looks department as the other two but very much anything goes. She is in RTP but not Brier Creek. She is also MILF and GFE. Don't the rub rankings advert fool you. She is full service.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...kie-26864.html
-
08-06-26 15:00 #30568Senior Member

Posts: 180Does she offer full service or just a massage?
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 14:55 #30567Senior Member

Posts: 180Karma Kashout
Any one see this lady.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...b/614081190657
https://tryst.link/escort/karma-kashout-304
-
08-06-26 14:35 #30566Senior Member

Posts: 480Nuru Action
Any intel on these 3?
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...se-105221.html
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...new-28303.html
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ody-49143.html
This one had Hits for the # in Salt Lake City: (probably BS).
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...you-96981.html
-
08-06-26 13:11 #30565Senior Member

Posts: 278No name
Yes. Looks just like her pictures. Private residence in Clayton. Have seen her several times.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 12:49 #30564Senior Member

Posts: 129No name
Anyone see this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/738067911798.
Can't find any info out there.
-
08-06-26 11:59 #30563Regular Member

Posts: 13Kelly Edwards
Yes, she is good to go. Nice and easy going with natural body. Low volume and price is reasonable. Some facial work and vapes quite a bit. Recommend.
Originally Posted by Rgfct4
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 11:43 #30562Regular Member

Posts: 13RTP Talent
My tecent experience is that the good and reasonably priced talent pool is slim in the RDU Area. I would recommend Kelly Edwards but not sure she does HHR. Maybe Jessica Fox too. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by MrNiubility
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 11:40 #30561Regular Member

Posts: 13Clara Maye and Clara and Other Names
And here is the info link:
Originally Posted by NcrduCharlotte
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8340998.htm
-
08-06-26 09:00 #30560Senior Member

Posts: 151Back to RTP in the fall
Fellow gents in NC, having left this area for 15+ years, this would be the first time I am back to RTP for work. Never hobbied in this area before, and wondering a few things.
1. Will be staying at RTP (so morrisville, cary and adjacent), but looks like the majority of posts are here in Raleigh board. So are most of the incalls in Raleigh proper?
2. Would love some recommendations, mainly interested in white / latina gals, proprotional, 300 hhr budget. That was it. In DC area, I have mostly been meeting touring providers and a few agencies. So local agency recommendation would work as well.
Much appreciated it in advance.
-
08-06-26 07:50 #30559Senior Member

Posts: 129These are both good points and is the same code I follow. #2 is a realistic expectation.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 17:43 #30558Senior Member

Posts: 218Why even consider risking anything for someone who offers nothing?
Originally Posted by Rahlo79
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 17:40 #30557Senior Member

Posts: 218I feel the same way. Mostly for your reason #2. I know the service won't be good. And maybe it will be quality but I'm not willing to risk wasting the dough. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 14:36 #30556Senior Member

Posts: 410When they lower their price
What's good my man!?
Originally Posted by FucknShet
[View Original Post]
Just my opinion but I don't haggle with price. Either I'm willing to pay or I'm not. Now I have had a provider quote a price and I turn it down and she texts back with a lower price and I still pass. I do this for two reasons.
1. If she was willing to do it for a lower price, why not just start with that. This is car salesman behavior.
2. If you lower your price, what type of service will I receive.
I'm in an industry where clients try to haggle my price all the time and my response is sure but the level of service will be different. I don't lower my price because I am goo at what I do. If she is, then she shouldn't lower her price either.
Stay safe BLK.











Reply With Quote





