Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 504 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 7559
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7469
    Quote Originally Posted by NavLa  [View Original Post]
    She looks a little older than her pics. And is delusional. LOL.

    $ for 30 mins rub. In a dream, rub lasted 20 mins, l1 offered for $$ self service $. You read the dollars right. Denied and dream was over.

    Total waste of time.
    HUH? Let me get this straight, she wants a total of $$ for a half hour massage and to let you do self service? She isn't just delusional she is bat shit crazy! WTF is paying these prices that feeds these delusions? Some desperate and thirsty dudes out there with more money than brains.

  2. #7468

    I need a shave and manjacial

    Anyone got a good recommendation? All my go to's are booked today and it's my day off. Would like a little L1 or 2 action maybe see some body. Either reply here or dm.

  3. #7467
    Nice enough, attractive and good comms. But not all that's advertised and feel like Sloan advertises one thing but L1 and little to no roam.

    Not the girl in the pictures too (surprise).

    Better options out there fellas.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanHanna  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience to share with Sloan Parks. I'm interested but requesting 300/ hr, so looking for more info / review before this commitment. https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...8MJZQJdHp3qUGN.

  4. #7466

    Jade Lee Rd

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/u3jJY52bDRRJVbepQqFrVF

    She has an incall near winter park. In the dream, it was $ for 20 mins decent rub and L1 on the flip with utc roaming above waist line.

    Tipped 50 $.

    Good in crunch but not sure if sheets were changed after.

  5. #7465

    Conny

    She looks a little older than her pics. And is delusional. LOL.

    $ for 30 mins rub. In a dream, rub lasted 20 mins, l1 offered for $$ self service $. You read the dollars right. Denied and dream was over.

    Total waste of time.

  6. #7464

    Sloan

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a while back because of the guy on TER raving how gorgeous she was, she decent looking but no where near drop dead gorgeous like the guy said. Massage was more of a body rub and very below average. L1 finish and she wouldn't even show her pussy waste of $$$ imo.

  7. #7463

    Info on Sloan

    Quote Originally Posted by DanHanna  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience to share with Sloan Parks. I'm interested but requesting 300/ hr, so looking for more info / review before this commitment. https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...8MJZQJdHp3qUGN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Google her # and you get pages on RR and TER.
    And a Tryst ad too:

    https://tryst.link/massage/rubsbysloan

  8. #7462
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Google her # and you get pages on RR and TER.
    I have not many reviews, hence the inquiry here. Do you have experience with her?

  9. #7461
    Google her # and you get pages on RR and TER.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanHanna  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience to share with Sloan Parks. I'm interested but requesting 300/ hr, so looking for more info / review before this commitment. https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...8MJZQJdHp3qUGN.
    Quote Originally Posted by DayCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't even waste the time or $, can't even use a picture other than some stock photo, GTFO. No pic-no sale.

  10. #7460
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHanna  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience to share with Sloan Parks. I'm interested but requesting 300/ hr, so looking for more info / review before this commitment. https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...8MJZQJdHp3qUGN.
    I wouldn't even waste the time or $, can't even use a picture other than some stock photo, GTFO. No pic-no sale.

  11. #7459

    Sloan

    Anyone have experience to share with Sloan Parks. I'm interested but requesting 300/ hr, so looking for more info / review before this commitment. https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...8MJZQJdHp3qUGN.

  12. #7458

    Kalista / Stephanie

    Nada. Couldn't crack the code. Left with blue balls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus007  [View Original Post]
    Was a swing and miss for me. No hint of anything extra at all. She is hot though, shame she didn't offer anything. Maybe it was a one thing or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    I got zip zero zilch on my visit.

    Her studio is right inside the entry way of a high traffic salon sweet and inconveniently there are a few chair right outside the her door, the one with 4" gap.

    She told me that she offer no massage outside what done during the scrub, no waxing for men around their balls and cock.

    My visit was completely covered the whole time no brushing, no teasing nothing.

    Not sure if it was the foot traffic, a vibe, or other mongers bullshitting, but I won't be going back. LOL, it's so funny that one say panties, another says he rubbed the outside of the pussy while she was naked. I guess I'm synical because I can't seem to realize how the offering could vary so widely. Well, maybe someone ruined it by getting denied a service and then whipping out this forum to cry like a ***** that others are getting it. That's probably more likely.

  13. #7457
    Quote Originally Posted by DayCruiser  [View Original Post]
    The magic 8 ball says highly doubtful.
    Damn that sucks!

  14. #7456
    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    I visited her recently because of the reviews and also because she looked familiar. Turns out she is a familiar face from another Latina spa I visit frequently near the metro west area. She no longer works there and has gone solo, her space is in a building that is shared with other salons so I think she may not be as forthcoming with extras plus the walls are thin. We chatted awhile before my massage, she's certified now and showed all the services she offers, waxing, facials etc. Someone mentioned in an earlier post she has a boyfriend but that never came up during my visit, YMMV when booking with her however my recent session was reminiscent of old times as I left very satisfied. I didn't save her # so guess I'll have to wait until she posts again.
    Could you share any information about the Metrowest spa you speak of?

  15. #7455
    She has had several ads with different names, I have texted with her but have not been able to set a date cause she doesn't answer the damn phone or texts until days later and your window of opportunity is gone. Quoted me $200 for the hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by GowLouRocks  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? I've been seeing the ads for a while now, but haven't reached out yet.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...1MNbT9cQZ656Um

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape