Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 504 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 7559
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7454

    Kalista / Stephanie

    Visited last week and got a really nice massage. Did get a really nice L1 to finish the session. She pulled out her tits and did let me pull the panties aside to take a look at her asshole and a really nice pussy. Returned today hoping to get the same treatment but she said massages are no longer offered and I had to walkout. Bummer, the location is really good for me personally and the quality of the massage itself was worth visiting for. Oh well.

  2. #7453
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfull  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if FS is available?
    The magic 8 ball says highly doubtful.

  3. #7452
    Anyone have any experience with this one? I've been seeing the ads for a while now, but haven't reached out yet.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...1MNbT9cQZ656Um

  4. #7451

    Kallista aka Stephanie

    I visited her recently because of the reviews and also because she looked familiar. Turns out she is a familiar face from another Latina spa I visit frequently near the metro west area. She no longer works there and has gone solo, her space is in a building that is shared with other salons so I think she may not be as forthcoming with extras plus the walls are thin. We chatted awhile before my massage, she's certified now and showed all the services she offers, waxing, facials etc. Someone mentioned in an earlier post she has a boyfriend but that never came up during my visit, YMMV when booking with her however my recent session was reminiscent of old times as I left very satisfied. I didn't save her # so guess I'll have to wait until she posts again.

  5. #7450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Let them starve is right.

    Price will eventually get adjusted when the old rule of supply and demand take over.

    I don't how many times at an AMP has told me that level 1 was not available for. 4 and I decided to walk and then she takes it.

    I guess sitting in the AMP all day makes sense to take advantage of any customer you get.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilagin  [View Original Post]
    These are the same rates Stella charges for her massage and extras. Getting a bit out of hand with these high prices.

  6. #7449
    Do you know if FS is available?

    Quote Originally Posted by DayCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Had been wanting to meet her based on her ad, finally got an appointment yesterday. When she gave me address, I knew I had been there before. Someone else mentioned in the thread, and I will corroborate, she works under the umbrella of Alma Spa. Actually Alma answered the door and introduced me to Jaz. She is a very pretty girl with tight toned body and flawless coppertoned skin. She wore leggings and a sportsbra. Routine swedish style massage, nothing intense or deep. Just relaxing and nice to enjoy a hot latina rubbing you down. She did no teasing before the flip, which I expected because Alma usually does and adds in some prostate stimulation. Instead, she had me flip then continued massaging front of legs and chest, which was rather nice to watch her work for a bit before getting to the fun part. Proceeded to a nice patient L1, while I was able to feel all up on the amazing tight culo while she pulled her sportsbra up to show off a nice rack. Cleanup and out with a water. A great value at 120 Hr, tip. 30.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/orlando-massage-therapy-near-orlando/6MHr5ytsG8PH9mHTudMs7Y

  7. #7448
    Quote Originally Posted by DayCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Had been wanting to meet her based on her ad, finally got an appointment yesterday. When she gave me address, I knew I had been there before. Someone else mentioned in the thread, and I will corroborate, she works under the umbrella of Alma Spa. Actually Alma answered the door and introduced me to Jaz. She is a very pretty girl with tight toned body and flawless coppertoned skin. She wore leggings and a sportsbra. Routine swedish style massage, nothing intense or deep. Just relaxing and nice to enjoy a hot latina rubbing you down. She did no teasing before the flip, which I expected because Alma usually does and adds in some prostate stimulation. Instead, she had me flip then continued massaging front of legs and chest, which was rather nice to watch her work for a bit before getting to the fun part. Proceeded to a nice patient L1, while I was able to feel all up on the amazing tight culo while she pulled her sportsbra up to show off a nice rack. Cleanup and out with a water. A great value at 120 Hr, tip. 30.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/orlando-massage-therapy-near-orlando/6MHr5ytsG8PH9mHTudMs7Y
    Wow if she looks like the picture. I'd really love to have me some full service with that!

  8. #7447

    Jaz

    Had been wanting to meet her based on her ad, finally got an appointment yesterday. When she gave me address, I knew I had been there before. Someone else mentioned in the thread, and I will corroborate, she works under the umbrella of Alma Spa. Actually Alma answered the door and introduced me to Jaz. She is a very pretty girl with tight toned body and flawless coppertoned skin. She wore leggings and a sportsbra. Routine swedish style massage, nothing intense or deep. Just relaxing and nice to enjoy a hot latina rubbing you down. She did no teasing before the flip, which I expected because Alma usually does and adds in some prostate stimulation. Instead, she had me flip then continued massaging front of legs and chest, which was rather nice to watch her work for a bit before getting to the fun part. Proceeded to a nice patient L1, while I was able to feel all up on the amazing tight culo while she pulled her sportsbra up to show off a nice rack. Cleanup and out with a water. A great value at 120 Hr, tip. 30.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/orlando-massage-therapy-near-orlando/6MHr5ytsG8PH9mHTudMs7Y
    Last edited by DayCruiser; 07-29-26 at 22:33. Reason: forgot to paste link

  9. #7446

    Same rates

    These are the same rates Stella charges for her massage and extras. Getting a bit out of hand with these high prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    New provider on CL, wants $200 just to walk in the door for a regular massage. Says tip is extra, $120 for L1, $250 for L2. I didn't ask what L3 (FS) would be. These women can starve as far as I am concerned.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/wi...2PpY9JM4UGPBNR

  10. #7445

    Ocean Bodywork Studio

    New provider on CL, wants $200 just to walk in the door for a regular massage. Says tip is extra, $120 for L1, $250 for L2. I didn't ask what L3 (FS) would be. These women can starve as far as I am concerned.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/wi...2PpY9JM4UGPBNR
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260727_165712_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #7444
    Follow the breakcrumbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida  [View Original Post]
    This actually sounds about what I've been looking for lately. Could you send her info? If not that's cool too. Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloTongue  [View Original Post]
    I would also like her info please and thanks in advanxr.

  12. #7443

    Looking for feedback

    Has anyone had any feedback from these two locations?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-07-27 at 5.28.43 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-27 at 5.31.08 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-27 at 5.31.33 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-07-27 at 5.31.40 PM.jpg‎  

  13. #7442

    Kallista

    Quote Originally Posted by BackShooter  [View Original Post]
    Well, we're waiting. Says recent post just deleted.
    Was a swing and miss for me. No hint of anything extra at all. She is hot though, shame she didn't offer anything. Maybe it was a one thing or something.

  14. #7441
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    I had a okay time with her. She asked exactly what I was looking for and I simply told her and gave her a price. She accepted and we exchanged one picture each. Her comms were fine.

    As stated elsewhere, we started just laying on her bed cuddling and watching tv. I started roaming and it turned into a makeout session and ended with L2. She said she I could cum in her mouth but she doesn't swallow, so I ended on her tits.

    I may see her again. She lives close and the price is right.
    I would also like her info please and thanks in advanxr.

  15. #7440

    Could I get this providers info here or dm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    I had a okay time with her. She asked exactly what I was looking for and I simply told her and gave her a price. She accepted and we exchanged one picture each. Her comms were fine.

    As stated elsewhere, we started just laying on her bed cuddling and watching tv. I started roaming and it turned into a makeout session and ended with L2. She said she I could cum in her mouth but she doesn't swallow, so I ended on her tits.

    I may see her again. She lives close and the price is right.
    This actually sounds about what I've been looking for lately. Could you send her info? If not that's cool too. Have a nice day!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape