Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 6700
-
08-10-26 10:34 #6625Senior Member

Posts: 25If you are talking about the one near the airport, then I can confirm. Legit massage that was actually pretty decent but made sure I was draped the entire time without any hint of extras. On the flip, I even asked for more but I was politely told that there are no extras. Decent looking Hispanic masseuse and as I was dressing up to leave, albeit a little disappointed, I was surprised to see a sign saying that this is a professional establishment and blah blah blah. I would not go there again unless I need a legit massage and no extras which means I'll never go there again.
Originally Posted by NavLa
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 07:18 #6624Senior Member

Posts: 536Lisa
Is there a link?
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 19:45 #6623Senior Member

Posts: 330Liss in College Park
I see Liss on a regular basis and t is always an amazing and sensuous session.
The massage itself is professional as many have posted already.
I'm a L2 guy and occasional l3 based on the session flow.
I highly recommend her session with total confidence.
If you are pinching penny's maybe she might not for you though.
DrP.
-
08-06-26 19:12 #6622Senior Member

Posts: 49Pamela
Yes, I saw Pamela recently also. She told me she took her ad out because she likes to have a little bit of quiet time during the summer. And she only likes to see regulars and is not looking for new clients. She also prefers morning appointments. But she gives an awesome massage, my go to woman.
Originally Posted by TuscanyMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 13:53 #6621Senior Member

Posts: 32AK Spa
Looks like new person at front desk and also few new therapists. In a dream, it was legit massage and no hints of L1.
Anyone else experienced same?
-
08-02-26 12:16 #6620Senior Member

Posts: 220Pamela
I saw Pam this week and was surprised she has slowed down but is still seeing members she has seen in the past. Pam was thinking of retiring, but she has changed her mind. She is still at the same place she had been for the last 6 months. It has slowed up so much she is thinking of running her ad to get some new senior members.
One of the best sessions I have had with her. Her prices have gone up but she is worth it.
Stay Safe,
TM.
Originally Posted by Fakemon5672
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 10:28 #6619Senior Member

Posts: 156Elly said She's been cleared by the Dr for a couple of weeks of work.
Originally Posted by DavidWhite7164
[View Original Post]
The mom is none other than Cris.
-
07-30-26 19:44 #6618Senior Member

Posts: 26I sent her a message. Says she is having a baby very soon and is retiring. She suggested I see her mom. I did not request mom's contact info. Anyone see her lately?
Originally Posted by Eelectri
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 12:59 #6617Senior Member

Posts: 889If she posts on AS, and doesn't provide an ending, you need to demand for a refund, at least ask for sure.
Originally Posted by Ronrock
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 01:16 #6616Senior Member

Posts: 44Just talked to her last week. Think she's up north currently, but she's actually considering retiring soon. Said next year or maybe this year. Either way seems to be slowing down business unfortunately. She sold her spot she had last.
Originally Posted by Jimbo321
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 18:55 #6615Senior Member

Posts: 344I'm going out on a limb and say it's likely this Dania:
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/23533/
Originally Posted by BuffaloTongue
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 17:54 #6614Senior Member

Posts: 190Got a link?
Originally Posted by Jayjay94
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 13:07 #6613Senior Member

Posts: 228L1 with her nude is my experience.
Originally Posted by Jayjay94
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-26 12:28 #6612Senior Member

Posts: 125Boston Pam
Any info on if Pamela is still in the business? I saw her about a month ago and had a great session as always. Got the itch yesterday and can find no adverts where they used to be.
Thanks in advance for any information.
Yall play safe.
-
07-27-26 16:50 #6611Regular Member

Posts: 19Dania massage
Just had my first nonAMP sesh with Dania, wow what a body it was worth it, I kept things standard L1 finish, I was shy to go under the cover maybe next visit just wondering what other fun things she's done with regulars cause I'm def coming back.










Reply With Quote



