Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24829
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/barri...u/395786926163

    Any first hand experience with this one? Seems like a straight shooter via ads and communication but our schedules have not been able to align just yet. Curious on quality of service and how she carries those curves?
    She's been busted for prostitution in the past, and also obstruction of a search, and busted for weed, and violation of probation. So, no really dangerous criminal activity is evident, but she's obviously careless. So if I were you, I'd proceed with caution. But myself, being risk-averse, won't proceed at all.

  2. #24828
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboy1988  [View Original Post]
    Reviewed her last October, for 4/ hr do not recommend.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...ighlight=elena#post7431033.

  3. #24827

  4. #24826

    Good fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/barri...u/395786926163

    Any first hand experience with this one? Seems like a straight shooter via ads and communication but our schedules have not been able to align just yet. Curious on quality of service and how she carries those curves?
    Her pics are flattering but she has big tits and has a very open menu. Did 300 total for the hr and got to do it multiple times dfk daty and BBBJ and got to have a great time overall. She is worth more than others at that price for sure.

  5. #24825

    Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/barri...u/395786926163

    Any first hand experience with this one? Seems like a straight shooter via ads and communication but our schedules have not been able to align just yet. Curious on quality of service and how she carries those curves?
    Those photos are old, she is a bit bigger in person, has a gut, but really big tits. I'd say she's in her late 40's or early 50's. She's a nice lady, I only did a BBJ qv and she swallowed I wasn't expecting that. BBJ was was pretty good but can't speak to FS.

  6. #24824

    411 on Storm

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/barri...u/395786926163

    Any first hand experience with this one? Seems like a straight shooter via ads and communication but our schedules have not been able to align just yet. Curious on quality of service and how she carries those curves?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-08-10 at 4.42.54 PM.jpg‎  

  7. #24823
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting back and forth with her and can't seem to get her donation details. Seems legit though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/704645885186
    Back in 2010, I saw this gal named Marissa from Arlington a bunch of times. She was a lot of fun (except the time her idiot boyfriend walked in on us fucking). She vanished, but I think about her alot.

  8. #24822

    Jazzy Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by HanesBurg  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeking a reliable ebony beauty and wanted to know if you guys can help me.

    I'm intrigued by these two just can't find any reviews or reports on the.

    Jazzy Jazz.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...z/021293132324

    India Cream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...m/460814350989
    Any word with these Jazzy Jazz just posted New pics and look really good I have plans to see her wanted to know if anyone has seen her?

  9. #24821

    Ally Gee

    Is real, but looks wise not as good as the enhanced photos posted. Body also not quite as slim but certainly not BBW. Got the job done and it wasn't bad but had to ask nicely for BBBJ. CFS. Nice enough person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is thia the ally you keep promoting??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/010984377749

  10. #24820

    Misbehaving

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    She is slender, middling tall with relatively small breasts. Quite attractive overall. Pussy gets soaking wet during activities. If you are a gentleman you may be invited to reciprocate, but she maintains control mostly. No FS.
    Thank you. Sounds like she could be fun. If I am able to see her I will report back.

  11. #24819
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Number links to an older STG post by "Sapphire" with same style text, same services checked off, and 1 photo that shows off that tramp stamp tattoo. Sapphire has since started using a different 781 number.

    Here is the a post by Sapphire for comparison: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/021969888609 - she has 1 review on the other site saying service was "decent", everything covered. Not sure if they are 1 and the same, friends, share the same manager, etc.
    Hi thanks you for that I may try if I do I will post about it.

  12. #24818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Sapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Number links to an older STG post by "Sapphire" with same style text, same services checked off, and 1 photo that shows off that tramp stamp tattoo. Sapphire has since started using a different 781 number.

    Here is the a post by Sapphire for comparison: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/021969888609 - she has 1 review on the other site saying service was "decent", everything covered. Not sure if they are 1 and the same, friends, share the same manager, etc.
    Also, I have text sapphire and she only 1 word text. When I ask her simple question about what service she offer and which one she's okay with doing bbj, or kissing or bare. All she respond was " come by"" without acknowledging anything I said. So I told her she's a waste of my time and she just laugh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/068074332038

  13. #24817
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Meant to post this here.

    Has anyone ever seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/168340885004
    Number links to an older STG post by "Sapphire" with same style text, same services checked off, and 1 photo that shows off that tramp stamp tattoo. Sapphire has since started using a different 781 number.

    Here is the a post by Sapphire for comparison: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/021969888609 - she has 1 review on the other site saying service was "decent", everything covered. Not sure if they are 1 and the same, friends, share the same manager, etc.

  14. #24816

    Paris

    Meant to post this here.

    Has anyone ever seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/168340885004

  15. #24815

    Misbehaving

    She is slender, middling tall with relatively small breasts. Quite attractive overall. Pussy gets soaking wet during activities. If you are a gentleman you may be invited to reciprocate, but she maintains control mostly. No FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    How does she look? I've seen her ad and would like to try but the photos don't show much. Is she attractive? What's her age? Do the photos accurately reflect her body?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape