Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 25024
-
08-11-26 10:14 #24829Senior Member

Posts: 834She's been busted for prostitution in the past, and also obstruction of a search, and busted for weed, and violation of probation. So, no really dangerous criminal activity is evident, but she's obviously careless. So if I were you, I'd proceed with caution. But myself, being risk-averse, won't proceed at all.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 08:30 #24828Senior Member

Posts: 761Reviewed her last October, for 4/ hr do not recommend.
Originally Posted by Hotboy1988
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...ighlight=elena#post7431033.
-
08-10-26 22:02 #24827Regular Member

Posts: 19Any reviews? Too good to be true?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frami...-/904812244130
-
08-10-26 21:47 #24826Senior Member

Posts: 122Good fun!
Her pics are flattering but she has big tits and has a very open menu. Did 300 total for the hr and got to do it multiple times dfk daty and BBBJ and got to have a great time overall. She is worth more than others at that price for sure.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 17:50 #24825Regular Member

Posts: 14Storm
Those photos are old, she is a bit bigger in person, has a gut, but really big tits. I'd say she's in her late 40's or early 50's. She's a nice lady, I only did a BBJ qv and she swallowed I wasn't expecting that. BBJ was was pretty good but can't speak to FS.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 16:44 #24824Senior Member

Posts: 761411 on Storm
https://skipthegames.com/posts/barri...u/395786926163
Any first hand experience with this one? Seems like a straight shooter via ads and communication but our schedules have not been able to align just yet. Curious on quality of service and how she carries those curves?
-
08-10-26 12:53 #24823Senior Member

Posts: 574Back in 2010, I saw this gal named Marissa from Arlington a bunch of times. She was a lot of fun (except the time her idiot boyfriend walked in on us fucking). She vanished, but I think about her alot.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 02:12 #24822Senior Member

Posts: 37Jazzy Jazz
Any word with these Jazzy Jazz just posted New pics and look really good I have plans to see her wanted to know if anyone has seen her?
Originally Posted by HanesBurg
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 00:13 #24821Senior Member

Posts: 663Ally Gee
Is real, but looks wise not as good as the enhanced photos posted. Body also not quite as slim but certainly not BBW. Got the job done and it wasn't bad but had to ask nicely for BBBJ. CFS. Nice enough person.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 13:18 #24820Senior Member

Posts: 89Misbehaving
Thank you. Sounds like she could be fun. If I am able to see her I will report back.
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 10:32 #24819Senior Member

Posts: 389Hi thanks you for that I may try if I do I will post about it.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 09:43 #24818Senior Member

Posts: 4545Sapphire
Also, I have text sapphire and she only 1 word text. When I ask her simple question about what service she offer and which one she's okay with doing bbj, or kissing or bare. All she respond was " come by"" without acknowledging anything I said. So I told her she's a waste of my time and she just laugh.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/068074332038
-
08-06-26 08:43 #24817Senior Member

Posts: 761Number links to an older STG post by "Sapphire" with same style text, same services checked off, and 1 photo that shows off that tramp stamp tattoo. Sapphire has since started using a different 781 number.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
Here is the a post by Sapphire for comparison: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/021969888609 - she has 1 review on the other site saying service was "decent", everything covered. Not sure if they are 1 and the same, friends, share the same manager, etc.
-
08-06-26 07:03 #24816Senior Member

Posts: 389Paris
Meant to post this here.
Has anyone ever seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/168340885004
-
08-05-26 21:24 #24815Senior Member

Posts: 381Misbehaving
She is slender, middling tall with relatively small breasts. Quite attractive overall. Pussy gets soaking wet during activities. If you are a gentleman you may be invited to reciprocate, but she maintains control mostly. No FS.
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






