Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1111 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 16663
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16558

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, after reading a few glowing reviews on the Milwaukee forum from this crew's recent visit there, I contacted them and asked if they plan to ever come to Madison. They said if there's a lot of interest, they would. So if you're interested, maybe reach out and tell them you too would like them to visit our humble little burg. Who knows, maybe it'll actually work. Check out posts from late July into early August in the Milwaukee forum for more info. Please note that I have no connection to them, have never met them, am not shilling for them, and cannot personally vouch for their worthiness. Just another frustrated monger eager for some better options here in Madtown.

    https://encounter-us.com/
    Thanks. I texted them also. That being said, it sounds like they might want more information than most mongers in Madison would be willing to provide.

    Here is what they said they would need from me.

    1. A recent selfie.

    2. Your driver's license (you may cover your address, but do not alter anything else).

    3. Your work I'd or personal business card.

    1 or 2; meh, I would consider it. 3 would be awkward.

  2. #16557

    Asian crew

    Hey guys, after reading a few glowing reviews on the Milwaukee forum from this crew's recent visit there, I contacted them and asked if they plan to ever come to Madison. They said if there's a lot of interest, they would. So if you're interested, maybe reach out and tell them you too would like them to visit our humble little burg. Who knows, maybe it'll actually work. Check out posts from late July into early August in the Milwaukee forum for more info. Please note that I have no connection to them, have never met them, am not shilling for them, and cannot personally vouch for their worthiness. Just another frustrated monger eager for some better options here in Madtown.

    https://encounter-us.com/

  3. #16556
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    Her ad was intriguing, especially her tits. I call is downtown in a secure apartment building. She does have a dog what she locked in the bathroom. She appeared to be well groomed with good hygiene. However. You can grab her tits but you can't play with her nipples. You can touch the outside of her pussy but no fingering. She put the wrapper on right away she did her best to get me nice and hard but by that time I just wasn't into it if I can't play with the tits. I would not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/330881469363
    Had a similar experience. Expecting at least a decent experience, as in my experience girls hosting at relatively nice places like her apartment usually provide good service, but it was one of the most lackluster sessions I've had in a while.

  4. #16555

    Sexy submissive

    Her ad was intriguing, especially her tits. I call is downtown in a secure apartment building. She does have a dog what she locked in the bathroom. She appeared to be well groomed with good hygiene. However. You can grab her tits but you can't play with her nipples. You can touch the outside of her pussy but no fingering. She put the wrapper on right away she did her best to get me nice and hard but by that time I just wasn't into it if I can't play with the tits. I would not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/330881469363

  5. #16554

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/060394028251

    There are reports on the Milwaukee forum that her pimp will come out of the bathroom and rob you. Beware.
    Damn. I almost saw her. She started asking kind of odd questions when I was setting it up and I got a bad feeling and bailed. Trust your gut fellas.

  6. #16553
    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    If she was seeing you while dating / engaged to the guy. Marriage won't stop her LOL probably just wants a raise.
    Well she aint getting one was already getting a bit costly LOL.

  7. #16552
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Well my utr is done for she got married. If you know anyone white women thicker alternative BBBJ and BBFS please hit me up.
    If she was seeing you while dating / engaged to the guy. Marriage won't stop her LOL probably just wants a raise.

  8. #16551

    Need a new utr

    Well my utr is done for she got married. If you know anyone white women thicker alternative BBBJ and BBFS please hit me up.

  9. #16550

    Sabrina new?

    Hi all,

    Anybody have info on Sabrina?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/676819059026

    I hadn't seen her ads before and seems to have been posting regularly. Not sure if anyone here has met her? I'm interested but also skeptical.

  10. #16549

    Serenity

    What ever happened to Serenity? I have not seen an ad for her in along time.

  11. #16548
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/060394028251

    There are reports on the Milwaukee forum that her pimp will come out of the bathroom and rob you. Beware.
    This is a very helpful report. It includes pictures that will endure beyond the life of the ad. Thank you.

  12. #16547

    Milwaukee ripoff

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/060394028251

    There are reports on the Milwaukee forum that her pimp will come out of the bathroom and rob you. Beware.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTg2NTkwNWY4YzQwNzhiMTZkNGU4YWQ2MmJkY2M0YjY0MWUxZjE1.jpg‎   MTkxNTIzMjFhNzJmYThiMGRiMGZhNDEyYjYzNjFjZDJhOTNmMGU5.jpg‎   OTk5NjU5OWQ4MWFlMGJmMjQ0NTg0YjUzNDcyODM2MzU1YjZlZDg.jpg‎  

  13. #16546
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Madison in a couple weeks and looking to see a provider or two. Looking for info on these or suggestions. Did see review of Kasi but link dead so not sure if it is same Kasi. Thanks.

    Latina Bella.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/827117349750

    Bonnie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/769284253094

    Kaci.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/180341486501

    No name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/764458377804
    I recommend seeing her if she's in town for your visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...3/377002139961

  14. #16545

    Madison info

    I will be in Madison in a couple weeks and looking to see a provider or two. Looking for info on these or suggestions. Did see review of Kasi but link dead so not sure if it is same Kasi. Thanks.

    Latina Bella.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/827117349750

    Bonnie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/769284253094

    Kaci.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/180341486501

    No name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/764458377804

  15. #16544
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwiWay  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm staying the night in madison and was wondering what are the top 3 providers you could recommend to see today.

    Thanks for the feedback, I was looking at rebecca and carla.

    Safe travels.
    Carla is good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape