Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1111 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 16658
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16553
    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    If she was seeing you while dating / engaged to the guy. Marriage won't stop her LOL probably just wants a raise.
    Well she aint getting one was already getting a bit costly LOL.

  2. #16552
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Well my utr is done for she got married. If you know anyone white women thicker alternative BBBJ and BBFS please hit me up.
    If she was seeing you while dating / engaged to the guy. Marriage won't stop her LOL probably just wants a raise.

  3. #16551

    Need a new utr

    Well my utr is done for she got married. If you know anyone white women thicker alternative BBBJ and BBFS please hit me up.

  4. #16550

    Sabrina new?

    Hi all,

    Anybody have info on Sabrina?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/676819059026

    I hadn't seen her ads before and seems to have been posting regularly. Not sure if anyone here has met her? I'm interested but also skeptical.

  5. #16549

    Serenity

    What ever happened to Serenity? I have not seen an ad for her in along time.

  6. #16548
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/060394028251

    There are reports on the Milwaukee forum that her pimp will come out of the bathroom and rob you. Beware.
    This is a very helpful report. It includes pictures that will endure beyond the life of the ad. Thank you.

  7. #16547

    Milwaukee ripoff

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/060394028251

    There are reports on the Milwaukee forum that her pimp will come out of the bathroom and rob you. Beware.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTg2NTkwNWY4YzQwNzhiMTZkNGU4YWQ2MmJkY2M0YjY0MWUxZjE1.jpg‎   MTkxNTIzMjFhNzJmYThiMGRiMGZhNDEyYjYzNjFjZDJhOTNmMGU5.jpg‎   OTk5NjU5OWQ4MWFlMGJmMjQ0NTg0YjUzNDcyODM2MzU1YjZlZDg.jpg‎  

  8. #16546
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Madison in a couple weeks and looking to see a provider or two. Looking for info on these or suggestions. Did see review of Kasi but link dead so not sure if it is same Kasi. Thanks.

    Latina Bella.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/827117349750

    Bonnie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/769284253094

    Kaci.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/180341486501

    No name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/764458377804
    I recommend seeing her if she's in town for your visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...3/377002139961

  9. #16545

    Madison info

    I will be in Madison in a couple weeks and looking to see a provider or two. Looking for info on these or suggestions. Did see review of Kasi but link dead so not sure if it is same Kasi. Thanks.

    Latina Bella.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/827117349750

    Bonnie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/769284253094

    Kaci.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/180341486501

    No name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/764458377804

  10. #16544
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwiWay  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm staying the night in madison and was wondering what are the top 3 providers you could recommend to see today.

    Thanks for the feedback, I was looking at rebecca and carla.

    Safe travels.
    Carla is good.

  11. #16543

    Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    No BBBJ either just CBJ. There's a version of her ad that lists the services she actually offers accurately and it's pretty bare bones. Most of her posts still show all the GFE things that I enjoy but she made it clear that she wasn't willing to do that when we met.
    As always appreciate the detailed review. Sadly with her total lack of GFE it's a no.

  12. #16542
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwiWay  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm staying the night in madison and was wondering what are the top 3 providers you could recommend to see today.

    Thanks for the feedback, I was looking at rebecca and carla.

    Safe travels.
    Here is one that has pretty good reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...-/770783428267

    Rebecca can be hit or miss. Carla has pretty good reviews.

  13. #16541

    Traveling monger

    Hey guys, I'm staying the night in madison and was wondering what are the top 3 providers you could recommend to see today.

    Thanks for the feedback, I was looking at rebecca and carla.

    Safe travels.

  14. #16540
    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ or no? Are the regulars girls who post on skip too or UTR (JW)? Slim pickings.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Damn / sorry to hear this. Like you, DATY and DFk are manditory. She go BBBJ at least? Big fan of the huge titties but looks like I;ll be taking a pass /.
    No BBBJ either just CBJ. There's a version of her ad that lists the services she actually offers accurately and it's pretty bare bones. Most of her posts still show all the GFE things that I enjoy but she made it clear that she wasn't willing to do that when we met.

  15. #16539
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't have time for that shite. When a provider pulls something like that with me, she immediate goes on the no fly list. I recently made an exception for a very well-reviewed woman I'd been hot to see for a long time. Was it worth it? Not really. I had an okay time, but not nearly good enough to justify putting up with the nonsense, and not nearly as good as some reviews had led me to expect. I guess it's a sign of how low our standards have fallen in the current drought.

    I'm always amazed when I read a comment here from a guy who says "So-and-so ghosted me three or four times. " How on earth do you let that happen? Once, okay, maybe give her a pass. After the second time, you're just being a glutton for punishment.
    There is an element of desperation to this activity. I appreciate your encouragement to operate instead from a place of abundance and choice, maybe even detachment?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape