Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 2979
-
08-05-26 18:39 #2904Senior Member

Posts: 272BBBJ Finish
I confirm that BBBJ is getable at Came Spa. Yoyo let me finish in her mouth.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 18:06 #2903Senior Member

Posts: 762I have sent 3-4 messages without getting a response. Does anyone have info?
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 17:16 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 161Came
I've had BBBJ at Came spa, but I am not sure whether BBBJ finish is available though.
Originally Posted by Si777
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 16:44 #2901Senior Member

Posts: 107Looking
Anyone know where to get a massage and BBBJ finish in the bg / wheeling / ah area? Driving to glen ellyn is a pain with construction. Any help would be appreciated! DM's are fine.
-
07-31-26 10:02 #2900Senior Member

Posts: 183I have only been to this place on Weiland once and saw Kiki. Are RBF and Candy at this same location? How are their services? I really like Kiki. We had a good time and then she finished me off with a head massage where I fell asleep. I live close to Harmony and CLC in Chicago. I went to Harmony last weekand the service was good but Kiki was much better.
Originally Posted by HughJCoque
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 18:10 #2899Regular Member

Posts: 13I have visited twice in last 6 months. No extras and below mediocre massage.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy566
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-26 14:21 #2898Regular Member

Posts: 22She's definitely a cutie! Very friendly and likes to laugh. It's a nice change from RBF and Candy; P.
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 12:35 #2897Senior Member

Posts: 70Refresh
These girls are getting way too careless about whom they offer extras to without vetting the customers. The fire inspector and health inspectors are allowed to visit these places anytime they want if there have been complaints. I have not been to Refresh myself lately because I feel the place is a dump.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-26 07:28 #2896Senior Member

Posts: 958Seems odd for the health inspector to be there, is he sure they weren't there for the restaurant next door?
Originally Posted by Heisyou
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 17:11 #2895Senior Member

Posts: 183I decided to check this place out and asked for Kiki based on the description of her wearing a Catholic school girl skirt. I met her but she was wearing a nice little summer outfit you would find at the old JC Penney. Had a nice time. Full service available with CBJ.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 13:36 #2894Regular Member

Posts: 3Refresh
Fire, police and health inspector at refresh approximately 10 am this morning. Anyone know why? Heard about it from a buddy.
-
07-24-26 13:19 #2893Senior Member

Posts: 42Kiki Shinshine
CBJ. I prefer BBBJ, but I was pretty happy with the overall experience, so not a deal breaker.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 12:49 #2892Senior Member

Posts: 161Covered or not?
CBJ or BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Luvchinese4
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 12:48 #2891Senior Member

Posts: 161Cbj
Your choice or hers?
Originally Posted by MainDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-26 06:26 #2890Senior Member

Posts: 55Mia, Refresh
Visited and drew Mia. Very happy about that. She is a little thing. She was wearing a cute airline stewardess type of dress. Very nice, short, yummy.
She knew what I was in for and immediately started on the tease during the massage. I reached up and initially thought she had no panties but thay were very thongy.
Standard pricing. CBJ, CFS. Finished in the bag. I felt that she was very tight. Noticed another girl as I'm walking out. She looked yummy too.










Reply With Quote





