Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 199 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 2984
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2894

    Refresh

    Fire, police and health inspector at refresh approximately 10 am this morning. Anyone know why? Heard about it from a buddy.

  2. #2893

    Kiki Shinshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    CBJ or BBBJ?
    CBJ. I prefer BBBJ, but I was pretty happy with the overall experience, so not a deal breaker.

  3. #2892

    Covered or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvchinese4  [View Original Post]
    Short, kind of thick, but very cute at the same time. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I find her very appealing. Nice, sweet personality. Virtually no English. Great L2 performance. I don't normally go L3 but might consider it with her. I am liking a lot of the girls and the experience at Sunshine.
    CBJ or BBBJ?

  4. #2891

    Cbj

    Quote Originally Posted by MainDude  [View Original Post]
    Visited and drew Mia. Very happy about that. She is a little thing. She was wearing a cute airline stewardess type of dress. Very nice, short, yummy.

    She knew what I was in for and immediately started on the tease during the massage. I reached up and initially thought she had no panties but thay were very thongy.

    Standard pricing. CBJ, CFS. Finished in the bag. I felt that she was very tight. Noticed another girl as I'm walking out. She looked yummy too.
    Your choice or hers?

  5. #2890

    Mia, Refresh

    Visited and drew Mia. Very happy about that. She is a little thing. She was wearing a cute airline stewardess type of dress. Very nice, short, yummy.

    She knew what I was in for and immediately started on the tease during the massage. I reached up and initially thought she had no panties but thay were very thongy.

    Standard pricing. CBJ, CFS. Finished in the bag. I felt that she was very tight. Noticed another girl as I'm walking out. She looked yummy too.

  6. #2889

    Kiki. Sunshine BG

    Short, kind of thick, but very cute at the same time. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I find her very appealing. Nice, sweet personality. Virtually no English. Great L2 performance. I don't normally go L3 but might consider it with her. I am liking a lot of the girls and the experience at Sunshine.

  7. #2888

    Voyeur gf action

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDuckDong15  [View Original Post]
    Been to many of the places in the area; however my lady wants to go with and watch me being taken care of by a MT, anyone have suggestions of where to go? DM me.
    Your best bet is to already have an established relationship with a mt who services you. Then you bring up the idea to her. This is unlikely to work if you go into a place cold with your lady friend, not knowing the mt. Any AMP can work for this, it will all just come down to the individual mt, but you need to know her first so she trusts you. Some mts will simply not do this even if they have been jerking you off for years.

  8. #2887

    Question

    Been to many of the places in the area; however my lady wants to go with and watch me being taken care of by a MT, anyone have suggestions of where to go? DM me.

  9. #2886
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    I saw an ad by Jessica in BG.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/2695377

    Is this the same Jessica that has been talked about before.
    Yes, absolutely is her. She is my go to, can't miss when she's in town. I'm not going to delude myself and pretend that I know how to push her buttons, but she responds well to the buttons I press. This apt is very reliable, when Jessica is not in town they usually leave her picture up like an 'anchor' on the ad list but change who you see when you click in. Photo's are always representative if not the same person. The ad that has Lisa now is also reliable and seem to usually be the same apt and rotates photos the same way.

    Actually just returned from an afternoon visit with Jess, and logged in to drop a nice review. I think that'll do, but also to add that Jess told me that Lisa (from Julian7's post) is probably the prettiest at their agency now and I should see her before she leaves at the end of the month. I plan to but also should say that the girl in the red outfit in the 'anchor' photo for Lisa's add is also a favorite (I think it was Sophia whom i reviewed here a while back).

  10. #2885

    Lee massage. Dundee-milwaukee -no fun

    I tried going off the usual path and tried this place. It was formerly SW massage and there was some fun there. But this place is a no fun zone. I did a half hour massage and paid 50 cash. She only did my back and used a ton of oil. Not even a flip. Has all the markings of what I assumed at worst would be SS. She said only back for half hour. Maybe if you do an hour there is more? Then when I was walking out she asked for a tip. I responded with for what? Pretty sure she then swore at me in Mandarin or something LOL.

    https://leemassageil.wixsite.com/60090

  11. #2884
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeLover13  [View Original Post]
    A little more info would probably help answer your question, like 68 & what cross street, and what card shop?
    Sounds like Spa Lux from his description. If so, it's a standard K spa: table shower, sauna, weak massage and full service. Quality is average at best in my experience.

  12. #2883
    A little more info would probably help answer your question, like 68 & what cross street, and what card shop?

    Quote Originally Posted by ListheGame  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried here before? Its next to a card shop on 68. Saw it and was wondering if its a legit or something better. Its really hidden in a corner and it doesnt show up on google. Was wondering if it is legit or an opportunity for leo

  13. #2882
    Quote Originally Posted by TinCanMan50  [View Original Post]
    The asain apartment in BG, usually has been by Jessica or Sophie, or Sonya or Angel, is now using other names to advertise new talent, with the same contact info as Jessica or Sophia, and recently many new names like Pinky. Not sure if they are now doing or are they Scamming. Jessica and Sophie are not advertising for themselves anymore, if they are even in the USA anymore.
    I saw an ad by Jessica in BG.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/2695377

    Is this the same Jessica that has been talked about before.

  14. #2881

    Lisa in BG

    Does anyone have 411 on Lisa?

    Specifically looks and approximate age.

    TIA.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/il/chicag...scorts/2721687

  15. #2880

    Spa Land

    Has anyone tried here before? Its next to a card shop on 68. Saw it and was wondering if its a legit or something better. Its really hidden in a corner and it doesnt show up on google. Was wondering if it is legit or an opportunity for leo
    Last edited by ListheGame; 07-18-26 at 15:40. Reason: More info

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape