Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 824 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 12346
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2934
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashuya  [View Original Post]
    Definitely confirmed on full options AoM finish was an awesome surprise, she's leaving in 2 weeks so don't miss your chance!

    Upside down DT, reverse DT were both amazing!

    Aniie did drop by to say hi and I only wish I got more time.
    Any chance to upgrade to bare?

  2. #12090

    2 Shots

    I think all you need to do is go. Ask for Aria since I don't know what the other girl does. I didn't ask for it, but it seems it's just her standard procedure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannynoonanfor  [View Original Post]
    Any advice on how to get 2 x? I've only been offered a HE at the end of would love to pop twice tho.

  3. #12089

    Coco Love Spa

    I drew Coco. Not dressed in your typical fashion of cleavage exposed or miniskirt that rides up so you can peek the booty you're going to be working with. Instead I was met with a tight shirt with the highbeams on. It definitely wasn't cold today.

    What started off as a massage with some decent pressure. The Hand movements got more pronounced when working in between my thighs. She was eager to flip me over. With her biting her lip and just staring at me smiling, I folded faster than a broken lawn chair. BBBJTCIM. Definitely quick visit worthy if you're short on time.

  4. #12088

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Zizix  [View Original Post]
    Well hit candy again before I leave town again got rose. Great girl 3 holes avaliable if your into that kinda thing everything on the menu it seems with this girl well worth the visit hope I can see her again some other time she won't be around when I get back in town in a month or two guess we will see who is there.

    Side note annie is back and just as gorgeous as ever that girl is fun as well.
    Definitely confirmed on full options AoM finish was an awesome surprise, she's leaving in 2 weeks so don't miss your chance!

    Upside down DT, reverse DT were both amazing!

    Aniie did drop by to say hi and I only wish I got more time.

  5. #12087
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I gave Aroma Spa on Sandy a try the other day and had the same experience that everyone else is reporting. A decent massage, an early happy ending, more massage, and a try at making me happy again towards the end. Unfortunately, it wasn't going to happen. I was hoping it could, but it was all my fault. The only thing different I have to report that's different than the previous reports is that there were two women there. As we were finishing up, someone came through the door, and another woman greeted him, and the lady that was with me went out and talked to her for a bit. I was hoping to see her on my way out, but she wasn't in sight when I left.

    I'm curious if they both provide the same services. The name of the lady I was with was Aria.
    Any advice on how to get 2 x? I've only been offered a HE at the end of would love to pop twice tho.

  6. #12086
    Quote Originally Posted by SalemGuy717  [View Original Post]
    It's where they put a strap-on on and you deepthroat them for a change.
    Father Johnathan? Scout master Mike?

  7. #12085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Ok feel dumb asking this but what's a reverse deepthroat?
    She lays down on her back with head hanging over the table and you face fuck her deep throat.

  8. #12084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Candy adventure

    Well hit candy again before I leave town again got rose. Great girl 3 holes avaliable if your into that kinda thing everything on the menu it seems with this girl well worth the visit hope I can see her again some other time she won't be around when I get back in town in a month or two guess we will see who is there.

    Side note annie is back and just as gorgeous as ever that girl is fun as well.

  9. #12083

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxBoom503  [View Original Post]
    How's rose's body and looks?
    Never mind stopped by, looks are decent early thirties spinner with C's.

    Let me fill her ass up for 3. 0 all in. Had option to fill anywhere you want.

  10. #12082

    Rose

    How's rose's body and looks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Rose at Candy is definitely a fun one to play with, though she starts moaning while giving the massage, kind of weird timing IMO.

    For 3. 0, she was willing to go without the rubber to completion; anal is also offered, as well as ass eating if that's your thing. Also got to try the reverse deepthroat, a first for me and very nice.

    After she took a quick shower to clean out my swimmers, she came back and started sucking me again to get a round 2, said I was really good at DATY. If I could have got it up again immediately (God I wanted to! I have no doubt she'd have welcomed a double deposit.

    Definitely would recommend to anyone who enjoys the full experience. She's leaving mid-August.

  11. #12081
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Ok feel dumb asking this but what's a reverse deepthroat?
    It's where they put a strap-on on and you deepthroat them for a change.

  12. #12080
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Rose at Candy is definitely a fun one to play with, though she starts moaning while giving the massage, kind of weird timing IMO.

    For 3. 0, she was willing to go without the rubber to completion; anal is also offered, as well as ass eating if that's your thing. Also got to try the reverse deepthroat, a first for me and very nice.

    After she took a quick shower to clean out my swimmers, she came back and started sucking me again to get a round 2, said I was really good at DATY. If I could have got it up again immediately (God I wanted to! I have no doubt she'd have welcomed a double deposit.

    Definitely would recommend to anyone who enjoys the full experience. She's leaving mid-August.
    Ok feel dumb asking this but what's a reverse deepthroat?

  13. #12079

    Rose at Candy BBFS, recommended

    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    I think I found your gem. Her name is Rose and she's the new rotation at Candy this month.

    I was offered similar service like Yoko that used to work at Candy. Not my cup of tea so didn't ask for $$.

    Did get my first Reverse Deep Throat today, she really enjoyed it _.
    Yes, Rose at Candy is definitely a fun one to play with, though she starts moaning while giving the massage, kind of weird timing IMO.

    For 3. 0, she was willing to go without the rubber to completion; anal is also offered, as well as ass eating if that's your thing. Also got to try the reverse deepthroat, a first for me and very nice.

    After she took a quick shower to clean out my swimmers, she came back and started sucking me again to get a round 2, said I was really good at DATY. If I could have got it up again immediately (God I wanted to! I have no doubt she'd have welcomed a double deposit.

    Definitely would recommend to anyone who enjoys the full experience. She's leaving mid-August.

  14. #12078

    Making Noise at Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I drew Rose on Saturday morning. After a great massage and enjoyable BBBJ and CFS session, she asked if next time I'd be interested in doing with out the cover. If that's your things, sounds like she's open to offering. I didn't ask how much extra. I prefer the cover with these women.

    As I was laying there while Rose left for hot towels, in came Annie to cuddle with me on the large bed. We made small talk. She asked me if I licked Rose's pussy and playfully warned me we was going to get jealous. Annie asked me If I was up to go again with her, but I was already spent after Rose. I asked who the 3rd girl was this month and was told Ella. I wasnt able to meet or see her on the way out so no idea what she looks like.

    Before everything, I was waiting in the big room with the door open, while Rose went to freshen up. I was enjoying listening to the girl next door moan as she was taking a pounding. I couldn't tell if it was Annie or Ella but That got me nice and ready when rose returned.
    I was at Candy on Sunday to visit with Anni. I noticed that day that the girls were a lot more vocal. Anni had me bend her over the massage table in the big room facing the door and moaned loudly and was talking dirty. It seemed she was letting everyone know she was getting it good! Our sessions are usually more intimate together on the bed. When leaving another girl was making loud noises and begging for her pussy to be fucked. Anni and I stopped for a minute to listen in and make out in the hall. Never heard things getting so loud here before.

    LOL.

  15. #12077
    Quote Originally Posted by JulietHeaven20  [View Original Post]
    How much is the BBFS up charge? Do they straight up offer it or do you have to bring it up?
    I did not specifically ask for the price point but I would imagine the typical BBFS up charge.

    Depends on the girl, if that's on her menu you will be sure to know about it.

    Just like cum swallowing was offered during my session with Rose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape