Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMan1  [View Original Post]
    They are at SunRain in Washington.
    No they are at Harmony in West Peoria. I've seen Cherry but not that Lily.

  2. #1529

    Re: Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by StlCards4000  [View Original Post]
    Is this massive titty Lily? I remember her from warm spa in spring field I only got to see her once but she was a gem. I would love to visit again.
    It was! Nice natural large C's / D's. She was rubbing them on my back during the massage. Very hot!

  3. #1528

    Titty hunting

    Quote Originally Posted by Jt2025  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sun Rain in Washington and their STG ad lists a new girl but Lilly greeted me. Wasnt about to decline since I know how high quality she is (from expirience). Great session and will try another time for the other one. Treat her nice and stay safe!
    Is this massive titty Lily? I remember her from warm spa in spring field I only got to see her once but she was a gem. I would love to visit again.

  4. #1527

    Lilly at Sun Rain

    Went to Sun Rain in Washington and their STG ad lists a new girl but Lilly greeted me. Wasnt about to decline since I know how high quality she is (from expirience). Great session and will try another time for the other one. Treat her nice and stay safe!

  5. #1526
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo2112  [View Original Post]
    Lily and Cherry at Harmony, an amazing duo.

    Sun rain has Lily aka "Bigguns" and Angela aka Lucky who also went by Cherry briefly when she first arrived on scene many years ago in Canton.

    And FYI, this Cherry is equal in size to SR Lily.
    I had Cherry, really nice but how is Lily feel free to PM me on how she looks.

  6. #1525
    Quote Originally Posted by TuckerCarlsonn  [View Original Post]
    Sub69 asking about a non-AMP massage place around Peoria with English speaking women who would give an erotic massage but not provide happy endings, not sure if a less fitting forum for that question could be found, but maybe one or two mongers out there go for nude erotic massages with, eh, non-happy endings who tf knows, TuckerC.
    If I understan your post, you are confirming that you understand sub69's request, stating that you don't have an answer for him, and suggesting that maybe someone else knows, but that you don't know if anyone else knows. Would this be a correct understanding / assessment of your post?

    3 x.

  7. #1524

    Incorrect

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMan1  [View Original Post]
    They are at SunRain in Washington.
    Lily and Cherry at Harmony, an amazing duo.

    Sun rain has Lily aka "Bigguns" and Angela aka Lucky who also went by Cherry briefly when she first arrived on scene many years ago in Canton.

    And FYI, this Cherry is equal in size to SR Lily.

  8. #1523
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMan1  [View Original Post]
    They are at SunRain in Washington.
    I'm confused. They are currently at Harmony. Are you saying they were at Sun before? According to person answering texts at Harmony neither has been to their shop before.

  9. #1522

    CHERRY and Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    I guess a Cherry and Lilly work at Harmony now. Have they been there before? There names sound familiar. Feel free to PM me.
    They are at SunRain in Washington.

  10. #1521

    Cherry and Lilly

    I guess a Cherry and Lilly work at Harmony now. Have they been there before? There names sound familiar. Feel free to PM me.

  11. #1520

    Re: English-speaking non-AMP non-happy massage place

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a massage place around Peoria with English speaking women who would give an erotic massage while the customer is nude, but not necessarily provide any happy endings?
    Sub69 asking about a non-AMP massage place around Peoria with English speaking women who would give an erotic massage but not provide happy endings, not sure if a less fitting forum for that question could be found, but maybe one or two mongers out there go for nude erotic massages with, eh, non-happy endings who tf knows, TuckerC.

  12. #1519

    Semi-legit massage in Peoria

    Does anyone know of a massage place around Peoria with English speaking women who would give an erotic massage while the customer is nude, but not necessarily provide any happy endings? I do enjoy the Asian places, but I would love to be able to have a conversation and also I prefer women with a little more meat on their bones than the average Asian parlor masseuse.

  13. #1518
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Why do I get the feeling that you and Harmony are competing pimps trying to use my forum to hurt each other?

    A2

  14. #1517
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Do you see where it says "report post?"

    Instead of starting shit report a post so I can see if it's a shill. If their account says "shill" and I labeled them like that there's no suspected to it.

    A2

  15. #1516

    Re: These girls and all the shops wth

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPearl888  [View Original Post]
    Some regular clients are well known throughout all the shops, it's quite comical to hear the stories that the girls have about the regulars, After hours conversations are the best with these girls!! Just my 2 cents worth on this subject.
    Following 3 x's sage commentary, re-reading BlackPearl888's words above, so is that supposed to mean BlackPearl888 is an inside authority hanging out with "these girls" "after hours" in "all the shops", please you cannot be serious wth are you even trying to say, please do elaborate, TuckerC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape