Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24825

    Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/barri...u/395786926163

    Any first hand experience with this one? Seems like a straight shooter via ads and communication but our schedules have not been able to align just yet. Curious on quality of service and how she carries those curves?
    Those photos are old, she is a bit bigger in person, has a gut, but really big tits. I'd say she's in her late 40's or early 50's. She's a nice lady, I only did a BBJ qv and she swallowed I wasn't expecting that. BBJ was was pretty good but can't speak to FS.

  2. #24824

    411 on Storm

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/barri...u/395786926163

    Any first hand experience with this one? Seems like a straight shooter via ads and communication but our schedules have not been able to align just yet. Curious on quality of service and how she carries those curves?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-08-10 at 4.42.54 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #24823
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting back and forth with her and can't seem to get her donation details. Seems legit though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/704645885186
    Back in 2010, I saw this gal named Marissa from Arlington a bunch of times. She was a lot of fun (except the time her idiot boyfriend walked in on us fucking). She vanished, but I think about her alot.

  4. #24822

    Jazzy Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by HanesBurg  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeking a reliable ebony beauty and wanted to know if you guys can help me.

    I'm intrigued by these two just can't find any reviews or reports on the.

    Jazzy Jazz.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...z/021293132324

    India Cream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...m/460814350989
    Any word with these Jazzy Jazz just posted New pics and look really good I have plans to see her wanted to know if anyone has seen her?

  5. #24821

    Ally Gee

    Is real, but looks wise not as good as the enhanced photos posted. Body also not quite as slim but certainly not BBW. Got the job done and it wasn't bad but had to ask nicely for BBBJ. CFS. Nice enough person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is thia the ally you keep promoting??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/010984377749

  6. #24820

    Misbehaving

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    She is slender, middling tall with relatively small breasts. Quite attractive overall. Pussy gets soaking wet during activities. If you are a gentleman you may be invited to reciprocate, but she maintains control mostly. No FS.
    Thank you. Sounds like she could be fun. If I am able to see her I will report back.

  7. #24819
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Number links to an older STG post by "Sapphire" with same style text, same services checked off, and 1 photo that shows off that tramp stamp tattoo. Sapphire has since started using a different 781 number.

    Here is the a post by Sapphire for comparison: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/021969888609 - she has 1 review on the other site saying service was "decent", everything covered. Not sure if they are 1 and the same, friends, share the same manager, etc.
    Hi thanks you for that I may try if I do I will post about it.

  8. #24818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Sapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Number links to an older STG post by "Sapphire" with same style text, same services checked off, and 1 photo that shows off that tramp stamp tattoo. Sapphire has since started using a different 781 number.

    Here is the a post by Sapphire for comparison: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/021969888609 - she has 1 review on the other site saying service was "decent", everything covered. Not sure if they are 1 and the same, friends, share the same manager, etc.
    Also, I have text sapphire and she only 1 word text. When I ask her simple question about what service she offer and which one she's okay with doing bbj, or kissing or bare. All she respond was " come by"" without acknowledging anything I said. So I told her she's a waste of my time and she just laugh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/068074332038

  9. #24817
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Meant to post this here.

    Has anyone ever seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/168340885004
    Number links to an older STG post by "Sapphire" with same style text, same services checked off, and 1 photo that shows off that tramp stamp tattoo. Sapphire has since started using a different 781 number.

    Here is the a post by Sapphire for comparison: https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/021969888609 - she has 1 review on the other site saying service was "decent", everything covered. Not sure if they are 1 and the same, friends, share the same manager, etc.

  10. #24816

    Paris

    Meant to post this here.

    Has anyone ever seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/168340885004

  11. #24815

    Misbehaving

    She is slender, middling tall with relatively small breasts. Quite attractive overall. Pussy gets soaking wet during activities. If you are a gentleman you may be invited to reciprocate, but she maintains control mostly. No FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    How does she look? I've seen her ad and would like to try but the photos don't show much. Is she attractive? What's her age? Do the photos accurately reflect her body?

  12. #24814
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    How does she look? I've seen her ad and would like to try but the photos don't show much. Is she attractive? What's her age? Do the photos accurately reflect her body?
    Hotter than most of these pigs around here.

  13. #24813

    Ma Behaving

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle  [View Original Post]
    I concur. MsBehavingBadly search the name and you'll find her site. Ultra safe location, professional atmosphere and works with fetishes requested. An important note you are not going to be having sex with her. Many people seem to think that's part of the allure of that type of visit but it's not true.
    How does she look? I've seen her ad and would like to try but the photos don't show much. Is she attractive? What's her age? Do the photos accurately reflect her body?

  14. #24812
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj2222  [View Original Post]
    MsBehavingBadly.
    I concur. MsBehavingBadly search the name and you'll find her site. Ultra safe location, professional atmosphere and works with fetishes requested. An important note you are not going to be having sex with her. Many people seem to think that's part of the allure of that type of visit but it's not true.

  15. #24811

    Bdsm

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a provider that does any lite BDSM or fj?
    MsBehavingBadly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape