Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 18342
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17922
    Good taste brother. I tried to schedule with Blake, she insisted on covers so I moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Not sure what all the vitriol about dc is about. The ladies are cumming out of the woodwork. Sure TFM will be TFM (for the record, I now appreciate his posts and think they are hilarious, he's been a longstanding part of the monger sugar board so my last comment is not an attack, but rather I know he prefers the model types of NYC).

    Added 6 to rotation in the past three weeks. All between 19 - 35, all with ppm ranging from $300 - $400, all uncovered, all access, low volume GND types, and all are now off the site (don't bother asking for their profiles). Younger ones get the higher end of the range for now. Older ones will probably last longer in rotation to backfill spots left behind after my prior rotation got decimated by serious relationships, though still see two of them when they need me to make them cum. Spotty on availability but now free because "they are out of the sugar bowl. ".

    Throwing these back:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-9dde2e5d8234

    Starts at $6 but easy to get her down to $300. DTF immediately, all uncovered and all access to all three holes. Can't do overnights because of her kids. Scheduling with her is hard though and Hagerstown is too far of a drive. Hosts after the first time. Would probably keep her in rotation though if she was closer. Nice lady, treat her well.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-0b5f3f9278dd

    Started at $7. 5 but getting to $350 took two texts. No anal, but all uncovered. Can't host due to roommate, very good head game, but very very clingy. She is basically looking for a boyfriend and will constantly text. Would also keep her in rotation but don't have time due to the embarrassment of riches.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-de5106284f84

    Started at $7. 5 but came down to $4. Everything covered no anal, dead fish. Wouldn't repeat but is hotter than pictures, which is why I took her for a spin, even though she insisted on covers. Would not host for the 1st meet but afterward said she'd be open to hosting. Not worth repeating for the performance issues.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-c2e9005bb1bd

    Started at $1 k, but took $4. Uncovered head, no anal, covers the cooch. High volume and cannot host. Would not repeat and disappointed that I partook, but had been drinking earlier in evening before meeting and was not thinking straight.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-3d41dc86a6c2

    Started at $6. 5 but accepted $350. No need to wine or dine, she goes straight to the FC. Cannot host. Everything covered, no anal. Worked her into a day when I already had another date set for the evening and didn't need to buy a meal or drinks so pulled the trigger. Will not repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-e5f468d1e11a

    Started at $5 but happy with $3. Can't host, everything covered, no anal. This one wants a relationship and is clingy AF once you move to text. She needs a boyfriend not a SD. Got stalker vibes from her after the FC. Will not repeat because I'd be concerned she would follow me home and show up on my doorstep to have words with my SO.

    Will update more later the next time I'm on the shitter. Hit rate this go around has been incredible. Normally have about a 10% response rate, but this time it's been closer to 75% with half of those going to the M&G and then half of those going to the FC. The market is finally normalizing and my little head is being spoiled like a hot 18 year old freshman.

    Happy hunting gents. Won't reup on the seeking account for a while. What I've got for now is going to keep me busy for quite some time.

  2. #17921

    Nyc

    Just got back from NYC. Its summertime and all the girls are running around in alo fitness wear. Skintight and practically naked. Damn, shame its not the same in the dc. I was playing spot the whale in NYC in east village and soho. Its so hard to find one. Now I'm back in the land of bountiful land beasts!

  3. #17920

    No overlap with me, but

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Not sure what all the vitriol about dc is about. The ladies are cumming out of the woodwork. Sure TFM will be TFM (for the record, I now appreciate his posts and think they are hilarious, he's been a longstanding part of the monger sugar board so my last comment is not an attack, but rather I know he prefers the model types of NYC).

    Added 6 to rotation in the past three weeks. All between 19 - 35, all with ppm ranging from $300 - $400, all uncovered, all access, low volume GND types, and all are now off the site (don't bother asking for their profiles). Younger ones get the higher end of the range for now. Older ones will probably last longer in rotation to backfill spots left behind after my prior rotation got decimated by serious relationships, though still see two of them when they need me to make them cum. Spotty on availability but now free because "they are out of the sugar bowl. ".

    Throwing these back:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-9dde2e5d8234

    Starts at $6 but easy to get her down to $300. DTF immediately, all uncovered and all access to all three holes. Can't do overnights because of her kids. Scheduling with her is hard though and Hagerstown is too far of a drive. Hosts after the first time. Would probably keep her in rotation though if she was closer. Nice lady, treat her well.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-0b5f3f9278dd

    Started at $7. 5 but getting to $350 took two texts. No anal, but all uncovered. Can't host due to roommate, very good head game, but very very clingy. She is basically looking for a boyfriend and will constantly text. Would also keep her in rotation but don't have time due to the embarrassment of riches.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-de5106284f84

    Started at $7. 5 but came down to $4. Everything covered no anal, dead fish. Wouldn't repeat but is hotter than pictures, which is why I took her for a spin, even though she insisted on covers. Would not host for the 1st meet but afterward said she'd be open to hosting. Not worth repeating for the performance issues.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-c2e9005bb1bd

    Started at $1 k, but took $4. Uncovered head, no anal, covers the cooch. High volume and cannot host. Would not repeat and disappointed that I partook, but had been drinking earlier in evening before meeting and was not thinking straight.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-3d41dc86a6c2

    Started at $6. 5 but accepted $350. No need to wine or dine, she goes straight to the FC. Cannot host. Everything covered, no anal. Worked her into a day when I already had another date set for the evening and didn't need to buy a meal or drinks so pulled the trigger. Will not repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-e5f468d1e11a

    Started at $5 but happy with $3. Can't host, everything covered, no anal. This one wants a relationship and is clingy AF once you move to text. She needs a boyfriend not a SD. Got stalker vibes from her after the FC. Will not repeat because I'd be concerned she would follow me home and show up on my doorstep to have words with my SO.

    Will update more later the next time I'm on the shitter. Hit rate this go around has been incredible. Normally have about a 10% response rate, but this time it's been closer to 75% with half of those going to the M&G and then half of those going to the FC. The market is finally normalizing and my little head is being spoiled like a hot 18 year old freshman.

    Happy hunting gents. Won't reup on the seeking account for a while. What I've got for now is going to keep me busy for quite some time.
    Great reviews if girls that have not been reviewed before.

    We need more posts like this one!

    I've been a bit selfish as of late, have a big roster currently; but will through a few back that are ar the bottom end and slowly getting replaced.

    College is back in session with everyone slowly moving in. No time to complain about DC area; its a top tier market; need some game and many gems under 500.

  4. #17919
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Pro once again I tip my hat to you. Two of these go to your in box though. For those of you not in the know, pro offers some solid advice. Follow it and you'll do fine in the DC bowl.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-9ae3673f3a37

    Last one that is high volume, who I partook only because I had been drinking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-013e2651be52

    This is the one who wants a boyfriend, not an SD.

    Thanks for the kind words and for pointing out the rookie mistake Nova. I'm sure we've probably shared plenty of the same women over the years sir.

  5. #17918

  6. #17917

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Not sure what all the vitriol about dc is about. The ladies are cumming out of the woodwork. Sure TFM will be TFM (for the record, I now appreciate his posts and think they are hilarious, he's been a longstanding part of the monger sugar board so my last comment is not an attack, but rather I know he prefers the model types of NYC).

    Added 6 to rotation in the past three weeks. All between 19 - 35, all with ppm ranging from $300 - $400, all uncovered, all access, low volume GND types, and all are now off the site (don't bother asking for their profiles). Younger ones get the higher end of the range for now. Older ones will probably last longer in rotation to backfill spots left behind after my prior rotation got decimated by serious relationships, though still see two of them when they need me to make them cum. Spotty on availability but now free because "they are out of the sugar bowl. ".

    Throwing these back:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-9dde2e5d8234

    Starts at $6 but easy to get her down to $300. DTF immediately, all uncovered and all access to all three holes. Can't do overnights because of her kids. Scheduling with her is hard though and Hagerstown is too far of a drive. Hosts after the first time. Would probably keep her in rotation though if she was closer. Nice lady, treat her well.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-0b5f3f9278dd

    Started at $7. 5 but getting to $350 took two texts. No anal, but all uncovered. Can't host due to roommate, very good head game, but very very clingy. She is basically looking for a boyfriend and will constantly text. Would also keep her in rotation but don't have time due to the embarrassment of riches.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-de5106284f84

    Started at $7. 5 but came down to $4. Everything covered no anal, dead fish. Wouldn't repeat but is hotter than pictures, which is why I took her for a spin, even though she insisted on covers. Would not host for the 1st meet but afterward said she'd be open to hosting. Not worth repeating for the performance issues.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-c2e9005bb1bd

    Started at $1 k, but took $4. Uncovered head, no anal, covers the cooch. High volume and cannot host. Would not repeat and disappointed that I partook, but had been drinking earlier in evening before meeting and was not thinking straight.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-3d41dc86a6c2

    Started at $6. 5 but accepted $350. No need to wine or dine, she goes straight to the FC. Cannot host. Everything covered, no anal. Worked her into a day when I already had another date set for the evening and didn't need to buy a meal or drinks so pulled the trigger. Will not repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-e5f468d1e11a

    Started at $5 but happy with $3. Can't host, everything covered, no anal. This one wants a relationship and is clingy AF once you move to text. She needs a boyfriend not a SD. Got stalker vibes from her after the FC. Will not repeat because I'd be concerned she would follow me home and show up on my doorstep to have words with my SO.

    Will update more later the next time I'm on the shitter. Hit rate this go around has been incredible. Normally have about a 10% response rate, but this time it's been closer to 75% with half of those going to the M&G and then half of those going to the FC. The market is finally normalizing and my little head is being spoiled like a hot 18 year old freshman.

    Happy hunting gents. Won't reup on the seeking account for a while. What I've got for now is going to keep me busy for quite some time.
    Pro once again I tip my hat to you. Two of these go to your in box though. For those of you not in the know, pro offers some solid advice. Follow it and you'll do fine in the DC bowl.

  7. #17916

    A couple to your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Not sure what all the vitriol about dc is about. The ladies are cumming out of the woodwork. Sure TFM will be TFM (for the record, I now appreciate his posts and think they are hilarious, he's been a longstanding part of the monger sugar board so my last comment is not an attack, but rather I know he prefers the model types of NYC).

    Added 6 to rotation in the past three weeks. All between 19 - 35, all with ppm ranging from $300 - $400, all uncovered, all access, low volume GND types, and all are now off the site (don't bother asking for their profiles). Younger ones get the higher end of the range for now. Older ones will probably last longer in rotation to backfill spots left behind after my prior rotation got decimated by serious relationships, though still see two of them when they need me to make them cum. Spotty on availability but now free because "they are out of the sugar bowl. ".

    Throwing these back:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-9dde2e5d8234

    Starts at $6 but easy to get her down to $300. DTF immediately, all uncovered and all access to all three holes. Can't do overnights because of her kids. Scheduling with her is hard though and Hagerstown is too far of a drive. Hosts after the first time. Would probably keep her in rotation though if she was closer. Nice lady, treat her well.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-0b5f3f9278dd

    Started at $7. 5 but getting to $350 took two texts. No anal, but all uncovered. Can't host due to roommate, very good head game, but very very clingy. She is basically looking for a boyfriend and will constantly text. Would also keep her in rotation but don't have time due to the embarrassment of riches.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-de5106284f84

    Started at $7. 5 but came down to $4. Everything covered no anal, dead fish. Wouldn't repeat but is hotter than pictures, which is why I took her for a spin, even though she insisted on covers. Would not host for the 1st meet but afterward said she'd be open to hosting. Not worth repeating for the performance issues.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-c2e9005bb1bd

    Started at $1 k, but took $4. Uncovered head, no anal, covers the cooch. High volume and cannot host. Would not repeat and disappointed that I partook, but had been drinking earlier in evening before meeting and was not thinking straight.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-3d41dc86a6c2

    Started at $6. 5 but accepted $350. No need to wine or dine, she goes straight to the FC. Cannot host. Everything covered, no anal. Worked her into a day when I already had another date set for the evening and didn't need to buy a meal or drinks so pulled the trigger. Will not repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-e5f468d1e11a

    Started at $5 but happy with $3. Can't host, everything covered, no anal. This one wants a relationship and is clingy AF once you move to text. She needs a boyfriend not a SD. Got stalker vibes from her after the FC. Will not repeat because I'd be concerned she would follow me home and show up on my doorstep to have words with my SO.

    Will update more later the next time I'm on the shitter. Hit rate this go around has been incredible. Normally have about a 10% response rate, but this time it's been closer to 75% with half of those going to the M&G and then half of those going to the FC. The market is finally normalizing and my little head is being spoiled like a hot 18 year old freshman.

    Happy hunting gents. Won't reup on the seeking account for a while. What I've got for now is going to keep me busy for quite some time.
    Not that those matter, but some might care. All covered is pointless.

  8. #17915

    Footstomp.

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Haha exactly. I passed. She send like 10 pics in a row then called me to meet. I said I needed to discuss terms before having her come out here. She said we probably shouldn't meet if that's the case, I said cool and hung up.
    Saw her as well and can confirm all the bad reports. Gets aggressive and not in a good way.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-e2d2a1bd1148

    Only saving grace was that she drove to me, accepted $4 but the upsell once we were at the hotel was unreal. High volume, and will not repeat.

  9. #17914

    Coming out of the woodwork

    Gents. Not sure what all the vitriol about dc is about. The ladies are cumming out of the woodwork. Sure TFM will be TFM (for the record, I now appreciate his posts and think they are hilarious, he's been a longstanding part of the monger sugar board so my last comment is not an attack, but rather I know he prefers the model types of NYC).

    Added 6 to rotation in the past three weeks. All between 19 - 35, all with ppm ranging from $300 - $400, all uncovered, all access, low volume GND types, and all are now off the site (don't bother asking for their profiles). Younger ones get the higher end of the range for now. Older ones will probably last longer in rotation to backfill spots left behind after my prior rotation got decimated by serious relationships, though still see two of them when they need me to make them cum. Spotty on availability but now free because "they are out of the sugar bowl. ".

    Throwing these back:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-9dde2e5d8234

    Starts at $6 but easy to get her down to $300. DTF immediately, all uncovered and all access to all three holes. Can't do overnights because of her kids. Scheduling with her is hard though and Hagerstown is too far of a drive. Hosts after the first time. Would probably keep her in rotation though if she was closer. Nice lady, treat her well.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-0b5f3f9278dd

    Started at $7. 5 but getting to $350 took two texts. No anal, but all uncovered. Can't host due to roommate, very good head game, but very very clingy. She is basically looking for a boyfriend and will constantly text. Would also keep her in rotation but don't have time due to the embarrassment of riches.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-de5106284f84

    Started at $7. 5 but came down to $4. Everything covered no anal, dead fish. Wouldn't repeat but is hotter than pictures, which is why I took her for a spin, even though she insisted on covers. Would not host for the 1st meet but afterward said she'd be open to hosting. Not worth repeating for the performance issues.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-c2e9005bb1bd

    Started at $1 k, but took $4. Uncovered head, no anal, covers the cooch. High volume and cannot host. Would not repeat and disappointed that I partook, but had been drinking earlier in evening before meeting and was not thinking straight.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-3d41dc86a6c2

    Started at $6. 5 but accepted $350. No need to wine or dine, she goes straight to the FC. Cannot host. Everything covered, no anal. Worked her into a day when I already had another date set for the evening and didn't need to buy a meal or drinks so pulled the trigger. Will not repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-e5f468d1e11a

    Started at $5 but happy with $3. Can't host, everything covered, no anal. This one wants a relationship and is clingy AF once you move to text. She needs a boyfriend not a SD. Got stalker vibes from her after the FC. Will not repeat because I'd be concerned she would follow me home and show up on my doorstep to have words with my SO.

    Will update more later the next time I'm on the shitter. Hit rate this go around has been incredible. Normally have about a 10% response rate, but this time it's been closer to 75% with half of those going to the M&G and then half of those going to the FC. The market is finally normalizing and my little head is being spoiled like a hot 18 year old freshman.

    Happy hunting gents. Won't reup on the seeking account for a while. What I've got for now is going to keep me busy for quite some time.

  10. #17913
    Katie - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-e5ade3071335.

    Says her typical ppm is 850, eventually came down to 600, doesn't change the laughable fact she's taking this position at the age of 33.

    Sunshine - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-121840fd2fe8.

    Every now and then I'll charitably stretch my search criteria to see what lies beyond the border. Her mortgage note is $4 k, and also what she expects.

  11. #17912
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    She ain't getting 1 k in Miami. She's like a 3/10 in Miami. No one is paying that for those sausage link limbs.

  12. #17911
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    You'll agree on a PPM and get rolling and then it's "Oh, you want head? More money for that. " She wants you to be in person so it'll be harder to say no when your pants are already off. Theoretically LOL.
    Haha exactly. I passed. She send like 10 pics in a row then called me to meet. I said I needed to discuss terms before having her come out here. She said we probably shouldn't meet if that's the case, I said cool and hung up.

  13. #17910

    100% agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    You'll agree on a PPM and get rolling and then it's "Oh, you want head? More money for that. " She wants you to be in person so it'll be harder to say no when your pants are already off. Theoretically LOL.
    Avoid, avoid. Body is hot though!

  14. #17909
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    That's def her. Thanks. I tried to pry out of her through text what she is open to. But she said she wants to discuss in person.
    You'll agree on a PPM and get rolling and then it's "Oh, you want head? More money for that. " She wants you to be in person so it'll be harder to say no when your pants are already off. Theoretically LOL.

  15. #17908
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same woman, I would avoid like the plague. I chimed in on a previous review here on her. Pics are deceiving, and she'll try to upsell the shit out of you for "basic" things you'd expect are standard.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-0a39ad74a5e7
    That's def her. Thanks. I tried to pry out of her through text what she is open to. But she said she wants to discuss in person.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape