Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 2228 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 33413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33323
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX11  [View Original Post]
    Posting Sexy Sassy's ad link:

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassy1
    You said $200 hour her post says $400 what's up. You should never post a price if you get a special just me.

  2. #33322
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Ghosted twice on meeting up.
    Meet her up in her upscale motel in Beavercrek. Great time she sent me a couple pictures that was hot and said she looked better naked. By the pictures she sent hard to believe but TRUE great DATY an a good BJ no cum in mouth but well worth the trip.

  3. #33321
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have rates for Stormy (2 pics with the blonde).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/213552685

    Or Becky.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/213619168

    PM is cool, thanks!
    $250 HH an $300 hour well worth the price IMO.

  4. #33320

    Princess Thalia

    Finally had the opportunity recently to meet Thalia. Short, sweet, intelligent, oozes sensuality. I spent an hour with her, and enjoyed multiple activities. Her reputation for her skills is well earned. After one session, I can see why iluvblkgirls was so enamored with her. I'm twice her weight and after a daty session she flipped me over with ease to return the favor. She will lead or follow, but sometimes she decides what's happening. If you have the chance, you should. Scheduling was easy, comms were great. Incall was a nice hotel with easy access to her room in Covington. I will repeat soon. Donation listed on her tryst ad is accurate.

  5. #33319

    Stormy

    I didn't even get words. Just gibberish.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    I got only two and three word responses from Stormy, so never got to rates or anything else. Good Luck!!

    Becky quoted 150 QV / 200 HH a few weeks ago when she was in Lawrenceburg. I ended up seeing someone else instead.

    Take care and be safe!

  6. #33318

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX11  [View Original Post]
    Met with Sassy recently. Nice girl, very good communication. She's an early riser, so best to contact in the morning. Verification is mandatory, but pretty easy for senior members. I'm not senior, so I had to send some I'd. She's trustworthy though. Incall is a nice safe private residence. When I arrived she was clean and dressed in sexy stockings and heels. She's a nice, attractive lady with beautiful long dark hair. Photos are accurate, her body is perfect for booty lovers.

    I will say I wish I had checked her Tryst profile for donations because these are pretty firm. I only had enough for 30 minutes, which really wasn't enough time for the donation. Her 60 min rates are more reasonable and probably a better experience. Overall she's pleasant and probably worthwhile for those who can do $$ for 60 min. She offers GFE and DATY, but everything else is covered. I may repeat, as she is pleasant, classy, willing to please, and has a nice incall location.
    Posting Sexy Sassy's ad link:

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassy1

  7. #33317

    Stormy and Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have rates for Stormy (2 pics with the blonde).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/213552685

    Or Becky.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/213619168

    PM is cool, thanks!
    I got only two and three word responses from Stormy, so never got to rates or anything else. Good Luck!!

    Becky quoted 150 QV / 200 HH a few weeks ago when she was in Lawrenceburg. I ended up seeing someone else instead.

    Take care and be safe!

  8. #33316

    Stormy or Becky rates

    Does anyone have rates for Stormy (2 pics with the blonde).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/213552685

    Or Becky.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/213619168

    PM is cool, thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1dd51249bdf02ffd6d0cd0eea2b6acce_f.jpg‎   dafc10d083f076ee016cfe0d48c95982_f.jpg‎   86d5f422327f82a883b5ef8f8b6c8e20_f.jpg‎  

  9. #33315
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    Well I did it again and bait and switched myself. When ya text a few providers. Forget which one you are talking to and think the one you are meeting is a different one. That's how I started this interaction when she came outside of the no-tel to meet me. That, and she was thinner than pics in the ad. So for you spinner lovers, she is about 5'4". She asked if I wanted to bail. I said it will be ok. I did text her after all.

    So we get in the room. It is pretty messy. She has a little chihuahua, which was no problem for me. She mentions she specializes in fetishes and GFE. I said, not much GFE available these days. So I laid down and she started bbj. Was decent. Asked me if I wanted just BJ or more. I said more. She kept BJ going for a little bit. Which was nice, cause showed me she wasn't in a rush. When ready to switch it up, she asked me if I wanted protection. I said yes. I asked, isn't that normal? She said yes. Mentioned bb was on the menu for extra. Kitty was good and tight. Although when I was grinding on her, she mentioned it was painful. Did a few positions. I do like when they put their arms around you in missionary. Finished with her on top. My fav. She was out of wipes, which didn't surprise me. She was easy to talk to, and wanted to do a good job. So appreciated that. Would I repeat? Maybe. I am usually not into girls that thin. Was good for something different. If I was into spinners, I would repeat.
    Is she a lot thinner than the ad pics or not by much? She's someone I am interested in seeing.

  10. #33314
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    Thank you for coming to see me babe, sorry we couldn't make more time for us, you are amazing at the why, oxoxo

    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX11  [View Original Post]
    Met with Sassy recently. Nice girl, very good communication. She's an early riser, so best to contact in the morning. Verification is mandatory, but pretty easy for senior members. I'm not senior, so I had to send some I'd. She's trustworthy though. Incall is a nice safe private residence. When I arrived she was clean and dressed in sexy stockings and heels. She's a nice, attractive lady with beautiful long dark hair. Photos are accurate, her body is perfect for booty lovers.

    I will say I wish I had checked her Tryst profile for donations because these are pretty firm. I only had enough for 30 minutes, which really wasn't enough time for the donation. Her 60 min rates are more reasonable and probably a better experience. Overall she's pleasant and probably worthwhile for those who can do $$ for 60 min. She offers GFE and DATY, but everything else is covered. I may repeat, as she is pleasant, classy, willing to please, and has a nice incall location.
    .

  11. #33313

    Sexy Sassy

    Met with Sassy recently. Nice girl, very good communication. She's an early riser, so best to contact in the morning. Verification is mandatory, but pretty easy for senior members. I'm not senior, so I had to send some I'd. She's trustworthy though. Incall is a nice safe private residence. When I arrived she was clean and dressed in sexy stockings and heels. She's a nice, attractive lady with beautiful long dark hair. Photos are accurate, her body is perfect for booty lovers.

    I will say I wish I had checked her Tryst profile for donations because these are pretty firm. I only had enough for 30 minutes, which really wasn't enough time for the donation. Her 60 min rates are more reasonable and probably a better experience. Overall she's pleasant and probably worthwhile for those who can do $$ for 60 min. She offers GFE and DATY, but everything else is covered. I may repeat, as she is pleasant, classy, willing to please, and has a nice incall location.

  12. #33312
    Yes, that is her. She is not leighbby thin. Like her bones aren't showing. Arms are thinner, boobs and ass are deflated unfortunately. I am not good with pounds. But maybe 10 pounds thinner than pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? How much thinner was she, like leighbby thin?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213619875

  13. #33311

    Senior moment

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    Big you say? And this was a couple years ago? So did she lose weight, or are the pictures super dated? Or are they AI / photoshopped? Because she looks pretty solid in the ad photos.
    I don't know WTF happened here. Thought I was responding about someone else and now I can't even find a post reference to whom I'm thinking.

    Carry on.

  14. #33310

    Megan Love

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Megan Love on Tryst.
    Saw her in Blue Ash. Easy comms and good service. Good CBJ and multiple positions CFS. Good attitude, nice ass and tits. Haven't repeated yet but I would.

  15. #33309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Karisma

    Is this her? How much thinner was she, like leighbby thin?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/213619875

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    Well I did it again and bait and switched myself. When ya text a few providers. Forget which one you are talking to and think the one you are meeting is a different one. That's how I started this interaction when she came outside of the no-tel to meet me. That, and she was thinner than pics in the ad. So for you spinner lovers, she is about 5'4". She asked if I wanted to bail. I said it will be ok. I did text her after all.

    So we get in the room. It is pretty messy. She has a little chihuahua, which was no problem for me. She mentions she specializes in fetishes and GFE. I said, not much GFE available these days. So I laid down and she started bbj. Was decent. Asked me if I wanted just BJ or more. I said more. She kept BJ going for a little bit. Which was nice, cause showed me she wasn't in a rush. When ready to switch it up, she asked me if I wanted protection. I said yes. I asked, isn't that normal? She said yes. Mentioned bb was on the menu for extra. Kitty was good and tight. Although when I was grinding on her, she mentioned it was painful. Did a few positions. I do like when they put their arms around you in missionary. Finished with her on top. My fav. She was out of wipes, which didn't surprise me. She was easy to talk to, and wanted to do a good job. So appreciated that. Would I repeat? Maybe. I am usually not into girls that thin. Was good for something different. If I was into spinners, I would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape