Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 18364
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17914

    Coming out of the woodwork

    Gents. Not sure what all the vitriol about dc is about. The ladies are cumming out of the woodwork. Sure TFM will be TFM (for the record, I now appreciate his posts and think they are hilarious, he's been a longstanding part of the monger sugar board so my last comment is not an attack, but rather I know he prefers the model types of NYC).

    Added 6 to rotation in the past three weeks. All between 19 - 35, all with ppm ranging from $300 - $400, all uncovered, all access, low volume GND types, and all are now off the site (don't bother asking for their profiles). Younger ones get the higher end of the range for now. Older ones will probably last longer in rotation to backfill spots left behind after my prior rotation got decimated by serious relationships, though still see two of them when they need me to make them cum. Spotty on availability but now free because "they are out of the sugar bowl. ".

    Throwing these back:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-9dde2e5d8234

    Starts at $6 but easy to get her down to $300. DTF immediately, all uncovered and all access to all three holes. Can't do overnights because of her kids. Scheduling with her is hard though and Hagerstown is too far of a drive. Hosts after the first time. Would probably keep her in rotation though if she was closer. Nice lady, treat her well.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-0b5f3f9278dd

    Started at $7. 5 but getting to $350 took two texts. No anal, but all uncovered. Can't host due to roommate, very good head game, but very very clingy. She is basically looking for a boyfriend and will constantly text. Would also keep her in rotation but don't have time due to the embarrassment of riches.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-de5106284f84

    Started at $7. 5 but came down to $4. Everything covered no anal, dead fish. Wouldn't repeat but is hotter than pictures, which is why I took her for a spin, even though she insisted on covers. Would not host for the 1st meet but afterward said she'd be open to hosting. Not worth repeating for the performance issues.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-c2e9005bb1bd

    Started at $1 k, but took $4. Uncovered head, no anal, covers the cooch. High volume and cannot host. Would not repeat and disappointed that I partook, but had been drinking earlier in evening before meeting and was not thinking straight.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-3d41dc86a6c2

    Started at $6. 5 but accepted $350. No need to wine or dine, she goes straight to the FC. Cannot host. Everything covered, no anal. Worked her into a day when I already had another date set for the evening and didn't need to buy a meal or drinks so pulled the trigger. Will not repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-e5f468d1e11a

    Started at $5 but happy with $3. Can't host, everything covered, no anal. This one wants a relationship and is clingy AF once you move to text. She needs a boyfriend not a SD. Got stalker vibes from her after the FC. Will not repeat because I'd be concerned she would follow me home and show up on my doorstep to have words with my SO.

    Will update more later the next time I'm on the shitter. Hit rate this go around has been incredible. Normally have about a 10% response rate, but this time it's been closer to 75% with half of those going to the M&G and then half of those going to the FC. The market is finally normalizing and my little head is being spoiled like a hot 18 year old freshman.

    Happy hunting gents. Won't reup on the seeking account for a while. What I've got for now is going to keep me busy for quite some time.

  2. #17913
    Katie - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-e5ade3071335.

    Says her typical ppm is 850, eventually came down to 600, doesn't change the laughable fact she's taking this position at the age of 33.

    Sunshine - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-121840fd2fe8.

    Every now and then I'll charitably stretch my search criteria to see what lies beyond the border. Her mortgage note is $4 k, and also what she expects.

  3. #17912
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    She ain't getting 1 k in Miami. She's like a 3/10 in Miami. No one is paying that for those sausage link limbs.

  4. #17911
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    You'll agree on a PPM and get rolling and then it's "Oh, you want head? More money for that. " She wants you to be in person so it'll be harder to say no when your pants are already off. Theoretically LOL.
    Haha exactly. I passed. She send like 10 pics in a row then called me to meet. I said I needed to discuss terms before having her come out here. She said we probably shouldn't meet if that's the case, I said cool and hung up.

  5. #17910

    100% agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    You'll agree on a PPM and get rolling and then it's "Oh, you want head? More money for that. " She wants you to be in person so it'll be harder to say no when your pants are already off. Theoretically LOL.
    Avoid, avoid. Body is hot though!

  6. #17909
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    That's def her. Thanks. I tried to pry out of her through text what she is open to. But she said she wants to discuss in person.
    You'll agree on a PPM and get rolling and then it's "Oh, you want head? More money for that. " She wants you to be in person so it'll be harder to say no when your pants are already off. Theoretically LOL.

  7. #17908
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same woman, I would avoid like the plague. I chimed in on a previous review here on her. Pics are deceiving, and she'll try to upsell the shit out of you for "basic" things you'd expect are standard.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-0a39ad74a5e7
    That's def her. Thanks. I tried to pry out of her through text what she is open to. But she said she wants to discuss in person.

  8. #17907
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her. She goes by Angel on whatsyourprice and Britney on sdm.
    If this is the same woman, I would avoid like the plague. I chimed in on a previous review here on her. Pics are deceiving, and she'll try to upsell the shit out of you for "basic" things you'd expect are standard.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-0a39ad74a5e7

  9. #17906

    Intel

    Any intel on her. She goes by Angel on whatsyourprice and Britney on sdm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2653.jpg‎  

  10. #17905

    Honey

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-87bbebedd47d

    Visiting from miami. Asks for 1 k.

  11. #17904
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    No clue about either. Was going to message Osse and was immediately turned off my her about me section. Someone needs to remind her that she's 32.
    Turns out she's very much a "know my worth" girl (huge surprise). I pitched 500 and I could feel her wretching through text.

  12. #17903

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Currently chatting with Vi and Helen. Would appreciate any intel.

    Vi - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-3ea10239d577.

    Vi has limited English. Wasn't impressed by her private pics.

    Helen - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-99cf0db9431f.

    Helen is also on SDM. I'm getting pro vibes.
    I messsaged with her before she said she available everyday after 2 pm.

    Got the same feeling as you so didn't even bother talking about donation.

    Funny she lists in her profile as being white when she is clearly Middle Eastern and even more obvious on her Tik Tok page.

    Her Tik tTok handle is harly_queen96.

  13. #17902
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Currently chatting with, any intel on these women?

    Heather - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-e641d39be6f2.

    Osse - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-ad95130d1d49.

    Both have been around for a minute.
    No clue about either. Was going to message Osse and was immediately turned off my her about me section. Someone needs to remind her that she's 32.

  14. #17901
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Currently chatting with Vi and Helen. Would appreciate any intel.

    Vi - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-3ea10239d577.

    Vi has limited English. Wasn't impressed by her private pics.

    Helen - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-99cf0db9431f.

    Helen is also on SDM. I'm getting pro vibes.
    Vi speaks very good English. I met her months back. Decent face, but there's always a reason girls like that don't post pictures below the shoulders. I'm not going to say she was fat but definitely overweight. I made an excuse and got her an uber home.

  15. #17900
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-18792f222f3c

    Anyone crack this? She's a hella bigger than I'd like but I found her socials and she's not a hood rat and seem like a normal college girl. Its sad this is what it comes down to. Filtering dc h. O. e. S to make sure theyre not some ghetto or trailer trash.
    She's nice enough no BJ thou.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape